Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bakura's Hair ❯ Bakura's hair ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Bakura's Hair
It's an early Wednesday morning and Ryo was waiting outside the bathroom for Bakura to finish up.
“Can you please get out the bathroom or are you still using the blow-dryer to make your hair fl00fy. If you don't stop I'll tell Malik that you're doing the fl00fy thing again,” said Ryo boredly as he waited.
“You act like I care. I ain't scared of no non-fl00fy haired bishie,” screamed Bakura locking the door.
“If you don't unlock and open this door I'm gonna go to the kitchen get the sharp cut anything scissors knock the door over pin you under it and cut OFF your fl00fy hair,” yelled Ryo pounding the door loudly.
“Don't say that it might get offended! It's okay he didn't mean it,” Bakura said stroking his fl00fy hair.
“I think Malik's hair is way more fl00fy than yours,” he said hoping he would open the door to scream at him.
“Did someone say my name? Don't say my name if I'm not around. Matter of fact don't say my name at all,” Malik said “And what's all this crap about fl00fy hair? You know what I say, get a flippin' life like normal people.”
“You got nerve talking about normal people Mr. Rebel- tomb keeper-for the pharaoh that came back. Fl00fy, fl00fy, fl00fy you wish your hair was like mine”, said Bakura.
“Okay if you wanna stay BakuMop then be my guest. I think I'll take Ryo to break into a couple tombs back in Egypt. Pretty sure my sister would be glad to see me. I mean I haven't seen Odion for a while. Pretty sure he doesn't like the fact I got my own life and went so far away from Egypt. Like I care,” he said shifting slightly towards the window. “By the way did you ever tell Yugi that I came to town? I'm pretty sure he would want to keep an eye on me. (Not like I'm doing anything illegal) (Yet)”
“You got one mo gin to open the door. Hints think I'm playing I'm gonna knock this flippin' do ova',” Ryo said with a faint smile appearing on his face.
“What the heck is wrong with you? I knew you'd two go crazy together but I didn't imagine it would be so soon. Darn me and Yami had a wager of six mo months he already lost. What the h-e double hockey sticks is wrong with you,” he said flipping his way more than fl00fy hair than Baka-ura.
“When he locked the door earlier he didn't lock it he unlocked it” He said pushing the door open.
 
 
 
 
 
OWARI (THE END)
 
For all you slow people out there.
 
JRDS AND KRK
 
Quote of the day, as offered by Seto Kaiba: Bakura is a great janitor, not only can he handle a mean mop, but BE ONE TOO!!! That's right, if you see a stain on the floor, and no mop in sight, there's always BakuMop!!!! Just turn Baka-ura upside down, and wipe the mess up with his fl00fy hair. It is guaranteed to hold a few gallons of anything, before saturation.
 
 
DISCLAIMER
We don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!, blahdy blah.
You know the drill.
For all you people who don't, get used to it.
We own Malik's name, “Mr. Rebel-tomb keeper-for the pharaoh who came back”
We also own “one mo gin”, so DON'T YOU LITTLE SUCKERS (OF POPSICLES OR OTHERWISE) JACK MY STUFF!
And for all you bright little children who don't know what jack means, look it up, in the name of all that is holy, use your miniscule brains for something other than looking up hentai!
Also, on another note, ya' might wanna get a life.
 
Love always (not literally you pervs),
Kris Kincaid
&
Jessie Raven Desiliva
(Mine do not steal you sad, sad no lifed monkeys)