Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ bitter sweet ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bitter Sweet

We tugged ourselves threw the rain back to the under ground "annex" we had called home for the past 2 years. Ever since the war stared, our parents killed and my brother ran away, me and nori had been hiding with a group of other demons who had no place to go and were in danger.

The war stared 2 years ago, even though it seemed like a millennia ago, dog demons had been killed of by humans. I was a dog demon myself, and with nothing to eat me and nori found this annex to hid in.

God help us

I felt like dropping with fatigue so nori, who had always been stronger than me pulled the door hidden under grass open.

Down in the annex were cold and hungry. Me and nori were on the streets all day looking for something to eat. Food is scarce around here and right now begging is not an option.

Danto, a strict wolf demon who is also being hunt down, for every demon is walks over to us. I stand my ground knowing this will not be pretty. Disgusted, knowing that we had nothing, takes his belt hits nori's hands and mine too. I fall in fatigue and my sister halls me up to my feet then drags me back to bed.

I fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed. My hands still burn from my beating bet the pain eases down in my sleep.

God help us

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I here someone say as I wake up.

Nori is standing over my bed, then bends down and give me a hug." sorry I have nothing to give you," she says " maybe we will find something today…."

My birthday? I had forgotten that is was today!

I pull myself out of bed then meet nori at the stairway up. Hopefully no guards or solider will be on patrol. I pinch my cheeks and bit my lips to try to look healthy, even thought I'm not.

Nori takes me to a large mansion. "Here," she starts, "there must be food here"

"nori there not going to give us any you know," I reply.

"Who says were begging?"

"Nori!! We can steal! Do you now how many guards will watch this place! We could be killed-" I am cut off because Nori leaps over the fence and signals me to follow, so I do."

"Stay here Nori" I say, "you'll be caught I'll go and find something" I run off before Nori can.

There's a guard a few feet away from me, with the knife in my pocket I kill him and take his gun. With the gun in my hand I explore the huge area. It looks like a parking lot with bomb shelters.

"There she is!!!!!" someone screams. I turn around and see guards and soliders running at me!

Oh god

I run to the fence were nori finds me. We both run away from the guards, but the catch up on us to fast one shoots his pistol and the bullet land in nori's back. I run back for her, when I am shot in the leg. I fall and land right next to my sister. "I'm so s-so-rr-y..." she chocks out. "I don't think I'll make it…sakai.. promise me if someone finds you don't give your real name….because they can hunt you down…" I crawl next to my sister and lay under her arm. I begin to cry…. then I cry harder. I hear a voice screaming to stop..i don't know what's happening I feel dizzy the I black out.

Nori

Ok so there not much yugioh in the first chappy but there will be more in the next this is like a default chapter. Please R&R!

Disowner: I don't own yugioh but I forgot to put this at the top!