Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ bitter sweet ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

I don't own yugioh!

My leg healed over the next week. For being a demon my body heals a lot faster than a human's body. Now you try explaining that to seto and mokuba! But my leg was still weak, so mokuba taught me to walk on crutches. Seto had tried to find me clothes to wear but I was to thin for mokuba's clothes and way to small for seto's clothes. So I was stuck with the clothes I had been wearing when they found me until I gained some weight.

Seto had a tombstone made for nori but it said sakura on it. I felt crying every time I saw the stone. I felt so bad I had lied and used my sister's name!

The first time Seto took me to the cemetery I had to wear a hat to hide my doggie ears and gloves to hided my long nails. Mokuba didn't come with me luckily and Seto staid

in his limo.

Looking down at my sisters grave I took the piece of paper I took from the mansion and

The pen and I wrote: Nori

On it and hide the piece of paper under the tombstone. `It probably won't be here forever but what else can I do? I love you nori' I thought before heading back towards the limo.

The next day I asked the maid kitty, who was taking care of me, why seto made a tombstone for nori- but I said for sakura-

"I guess seto pity's you."

I wasn't amused

"or maybe because……he's not as cold hearted as he seems.

But seto was.

He never spent any time with mokuba, who was always left alone, never spoke to me after the ride home from the cemetery, he staid in his office most of the day, working on something about the god cards or something.

I made friends with mokuba while at the same time hated seto. He seems nice before….oh well screw that!

It was at 1:00pm did kitty come screaming in "Nori! Nori!" she screamed I didn't notice her at first because I still wasn't used to being called nori.

But when I did I tried to act as cool about before she blurted out "we must hide you nori! I have just learned throughout domino the army soldiers are going to check very house for hided demon children!!" I nearly died.

"what!!" mokuba screamed, "but there are no places for nori to hide..she be caught!" kitty shot mokuba a `shut the hell up' look and so he did. "Were do I hide?" I asked. " I do not know I will get Mr. Kaiba." She was off.

Me and mokuba stared at each other in fear. Now I was really scared.

Kitty brought back seto who was in a pissed off mood, then explained to him what she said to us.

"Were will we hide her niisama?" Mokuba asked.

"hmmm….."

Yes, yes? Were are you going to hide me???

"I have an idea" seto said, "Come with me you two" obediently me and mokuba followed seto.

In one of the guest rooms behind the bed was a cupboard. Seto said I could hide in the cupboard if the house was being searched.

"There's not much room so you will have to make yourself into a ball and you must be quiet." Seto warned me.

The nxt morning I woke up with a hard knock on the door. "There coming Nori!!! Hide!"