Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ bitter sweet ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7

I don't own yugioh!!

It hadn't even been 3 days I had spent with tea when I woke up in the middle of the night, coated in sweat. I tried remembering the dream that woke me up, but I couldn't. I had a feeling in my gut that something horrible would happen to us. Trying to clam myself down I told myself I worry to much, I closed my eyes and tried to doze off, but then I heard a sound. My eyes shot open and my heart began to beating hard. I paused for a moment trying to think what that sound was.

The rain. It was the rain.

"You worry too much sakai" I whispered so low no one could possibly hear.

"What's the matter?" someone whispered to me. I looked over to my slide. Yugi was asleep on the cot next to me.

"I-I have a horrible feeling something going to happen to us." I told yugi.

"So do I" he agreed.

Then a loud siren blew. Everyone woke up. "What the hell was that?" mokuba asked.

"Guys, we got to get out of here!" yugi said.

We all got up and put on our coats, all except for mai. "Mai we have to leave!" tea said.

"Nothing will happen to us" she said. "You can leave but I'm going to stay." "Alright we'll be back by morning….sure you don't want to come?" Joey asked.

Mai said nothing and lay back in bed.

It was still dark when we left the house. "Where do we go now?" mokuba asked. "I think we should find somewhere to hide. Like yugi said I think something bad will happen." I finally said. "Well let's find someplace quick, it's really raining hard!" tea said as she raised her arms over her head to block the rain.

"how bout in that shed" mokuba said as he pointed to a grey shed near a farm a few yards from us. "That's looks good. I don't think we'll be found there." I replied.

The shed was full of nice warm hay so we all to the opportunity to catch up on our sleep.

I was awoken by a woman's scream the next morning. Every one but mokuba who was asleep beside me was awake. I gave him a shook to wake him up. "Did you guys hear that?!" Joey gasped. Yugi opened the shed door and gave a blood curling scream, "oh my god! Look at this!!" we all ran to the door and since the farm house was on a hill you could see all of domino, and it was up in flames! "A surprise attack!" mokuba gasped.

"MAI!!" Joey gasped "she didn't come with us! She could be dead!!" Joey ran out of the shed but tea and yugi hulled him back. "Joey you'll be killed too if you run down into domino!" yugi said.

I knew something bad would happen.

"What do we do know?" Joey moaned.

"Cover ourselves with hay" everyone looked at me.

"We have to hide….and since we can't live this shit-shack we'll have to do something to hide because if you guys are found along with a demon girl….well lets just say it will not be pretty."

"Yeah nori has a good point" yugi said.

Everyone followed my advice.

*************************************************************** *******

We hid under the hay for 4 days, so we were all getting hungry.

"There's not as much damage up along this street than in domino" yugi explained, "so I guess we can go begging for food."

We all left the little shack and me and mokuba hide in the bushes as Joey, yugi and tea begged for food.

"Please" Joey begged "our parent were killed in a car crash and my sister and brother are trying to get to our godmothers house but we have not much to eat but can you spare some for us." I didn't hear what the woman at the door said but she did give them some bread and cheese. They split it up for all of us. I was glad to finally have some food to eat.

"Lets travel down the road and look for somewhere les to hide….the shed is too close to domino and can be seen from the city….JOEY SAVE SOME OF OUR FOOD FOR LATER!" Tea snapped at Joey who was shoving his face with food. "Sorry….."

We stared down the muddy tracks in the cold rain. It always seemed to be raining. I stood close to mokuba because I was cold. Our shoulders were nearly touching when I began to shiver. Tea was cold too, so was mokuba and yugi. Joey didn't seem cold though. I was going to ask him but before I could yugi had said "h-hey -g-guys' l-look it's a animal barn I-it looks like it hasn't been used in years! Lets hide there."

We crossed the muddy field and made our way inside. There was hay in the corner, but not a lot so we all had to swish together. I could hear gun shots all night long so I got barley no sleep.

Well that's chapter 7 and please review! It doesn't matter if you like it or not!!! please review!!