Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ BMTL: Kindred Cards ❯ Ootogi's Party p.I ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Iris: Countdown to Ootogi's Party... 2 chapters (not counting this one)

***

You are cordially invited to Duke Devilin's 1st Annual Halloween Masquerade. This will be held at Duke's Dice Hall in downtown Domino. Bring a friend! Costume judging will be held and door/hallway prizes will be given. Dress to impress the judges! ^_^v

"Oh, wow!" Tea said, reading over her invitation, "This looks really cool, Duke!"

"Of course it is." Duke laughed as he continued to pass out invites, "And everyone is invited, even you, mutt-face."

"What are you going as?" Joey sneered, "A dice?"

"A die, you moron. If you're going to insult, at least use the proper terminalogy!"

"You can't teach an old dog new tricks, or Joey's case...", Kaiba put the card away in one of the many inner pockets of his jacket, "...any."

Azalea looked at the small piece of paper, smiling profusely. She begged Rochelle to go. The elder dragon dropped her smoldering card into a near by trash can.

"Why would you want to go to something so childish?"

"Because, it's what humans do. I bet if we go we'll find our sacrifices!"

"Hm..."

"I wanna be a dragon."

***

"Seto!"

"What?"

"I saw this in your jacket!" Mokuba waved the invitation over the desk (A/N: all Seto can see of his little brother over that damn desk is his hair XD), "Are you going?"

"Mokuba, I have to much work to do."

"Aw... but... but..." Mokuba's eyes filled with tears as he walked around the corner of the desk to give his brother a puppy dog look, "You don't ever take breaks except for when it has Duel Monsters involved."

".. Don't give me that look."

"BuuuuUUUUuuuuuUUuUUUUuuuuTTTT..." he whined, tears beginning to stream down his face.

"No."

"SEEEEEETTTTTTTOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

"Mokub a!"

"But-but... Seto! It's healthy to get out."

"Hn..."

***

"Usagi!" Joey cried, chasing after his pet bunny, "Don't eat my invite!"

***

"Seto... Seto." Rochelle stretched over the couch, "Where have I heard that?"

"... King Atemu's priest-guy!" Azalea answered before biting into a green apple, "You know, the dude who rebeled against the pharaoh and you had to-"

"Shut it!"

"Eep."
***

Iris: O.o;;;