Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Broken heart ❯ Planning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello, thank you for bothering to click on my fic! I'm a new author! Shooting star6! For my very first fic (on mediaminer) it's going to be a Yugioh! Also, I'm planning to make some FF8 fics since FF8 is my fav game. Of course, Yugioh is my fav anime! Also, I was wondering how many people play FF8 and watch Yugioh! Because I have a idea for a very funny fic! Please review all my fics since I review all the good ones that I read. I love to get other people's opines for my fics too! Also, I'm using the English names for the Yugioh characters! Well, onto the story!

Disclaimer: You think I own Yugioh? No! To bad! Wish I did but I don't. So, plz don't sue!!!

Chapter 1 (Planning)

Yugi sighed as he looked up at the sky. No one had been paying attention to him lately. He had to thank his grandpa for paying attention to him. Everyone was so into each other, that they didn't care about him. He thought about that every day. Yami paid more attention to his friends, then himself! He was his other half, his light! How could he. He felt like he was before he solved the puzzle. He would play games by himself all day. And no one seemed to care! He felt all alone. Everyday he thought about leaving. All his Yami would do was talk to his friends and not even care!

Yugi got off the bench and left his friends. They were all supposed to have a picnic, a fun time together. They didn't even notice that he left. Yugi almost bursted into tears. He ran home into his room, and decided to play a game to take this off his mind. A card game might do for him, since it was the first thing he saw. A matching game. He could flip over cards and match them. Nothing better to do, so he continued doing it.

Soon it became dark and Yami opened up his room door. "Aibou, we've been looking for you every where." Yami told him. Yugi didn't care. He was still mad at everyone. "I'm right here, fine and safe." Yugi replied, with a hint of anger in his voice.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He was very worried about Yugi. "Nothing, I'm fine." "Aibou, you must tell me what is wrong with you." He pleaded. "(Like you would care.)" Yugi whispered hoping no one heard what he said.

//Please tell me what's wrong.\\

/Just tired. Can we talk in the morning?\

//Fine, aibou. We will talk in the morning.\\

Yugi brushed his teeth and went into bed, thinking about running away. It was not like anyone would really care. Tea, Joey, Tristan, Mai, and him could always hang out without him. Probably
the only person that would care about him was his grandpa. But, I guess Yami would help him
with their game shop. Thinking about that made a tear fall out of his eye and hit the floor,
and he fell asleep.

**********

When Yugi woke up next morning, Yami appeared.

"Aibou, what was with you last night?" He asked again.

"I feel... left out. You pay more attention to my friends then me. And it seems you enjoy being with them better then being with me."

"Aibou, you know that I love you!"

"Only because I solved the puzzle!" Yugi yelled at him. He trusted his Yami. He always admired him. He always help him when he was in trouble! But now he wasn't doing anything! He hated having fights with his Yami.

"It was much more then that! You are just so innocent and caring, how could someone hate you?"

"Well, if I'm so caring and innocent, you should spend more time with me. You used to be my best friend! Not anymore, you already have friends."

"I am sorry if I haven't been paying enough attention to you, aibou."

"Why don't you go hang around with your friends instead. I thought you liked them better anyway."

"Aibou, without you.. I am only half. I need the other half to survive."

"Sometimes I wish I didn't even have a Yami!" Yugi yelled. Yami's heart broke into millions of pieces when he said that.

"I will leave you alone, if that is what you wish." And with that, Yami left the room, to Yugi's friends. He hoped that they could all make it up to him.

When Yugi was left alone, he began to pack some clothes, snacks, and a flashlight. He would leave his grandpa's store, and search for a good friend that wouldn't shatter his heart into millions of pieces. But, he was so busy packing, that he forgot to take off his millennium item.

Then he began to write a note, to Yami.

End of chapter 1

Shooting star6: Oh, poor Yugi. Guess that's how I feel about my friends sometimes. But, I wouldn't run away from them! And, they do pay some attention to me! Oh well. PLEASE REVIEW! I would really appreciate it! Thanks! More reviews, more I continue! ^_^