Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Can't Live Without You ❯ Reunited At Last ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Karenu-anime: Well, the final installment of this story. It's going to be a bit short though. *sigh* My first completed chapter story!!! ^.^

Yami: Well, enough!!! Let's get on with the story!!

Disclaimer: Karenu-anime does not own Yu-Gi-Oh!!!

Chapter IV

Yami had flown back to Domino crestfallen, but with an insane hope. He went back to the Mouto Game Shop. He went to the kitchen to retrieve knife and went upstairs. He closed the bathroom door. He felt lonely.

It was the own flaw in having an own body. When Yugi died, he now didn't just go back to the Puzzle. He had an own body so he stayed when he should not.

He slowly pressed the knife on his wrist. Blood slowly dripped from the open wound. After a few minutes he started feeling dizzy. He collapsed on to the ground thinking he'll reunite with his beloved Yugi. With the last thought, he breathes his last.

That night the angels rejoice and Yugi and Yami were reunited at last, now and forever………………………̷ 0;…

**************()()()()()()******************()()()()()()()()()** ********

Karenu-anime: Well, how did you like it??

Yami: Don't forget to review!!!!!

Yu-Gi-Oh Cast: Thank You!!!!!