Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cartoons v. Real People ❯ Ch. 1 or 2 (they dont know, I dont care) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Cartoons v. Real People
Ch. 1 or 2 (they don't know, I don't care)
Disclaimer: I don't own YGO.

"Pegasus? Why are you in Seto's virtual game?" Yugi said as in truth they were in Seto's game. Except for the girls of the YGO gang, they were having a girls' night/day.

"Yugi-boy...I'm sending you and your friends into a different world." (evil laugh)
"But we rule the ppl here u can't send us-" Ryou began, before:

(Peggy did, bad him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And in the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ryou: THAT SON OF A GUN...BITCH......WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bakura: I'm so glad you got evilier!
Yugi: Good for u......NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Yami: Good job.......in your face tomb robber! *does happy dance*
Yugi: Don't fight.......I'll kill u!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yami + Bakura: heh.....sorry.
D. Magician: ahem! Would you like-
Ryou: for u to go away....YES!!!!!!
D. Magician: No.....to get out of here? Well I have a challenge for you from the great Lea, Evie, Daniel ,and Micheal.
all: The who?
D. Magician: the rulers of this place... they teamed up with Pegasus.
Tristan: So this isn't the shadow relm?
Joey: I WANT FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D. Magician: NO ITS NOT THE SHADOW REALM ...and go find you own food. No wait. I have some sacks of camping/survival supplize....to win it u all must play a game of evil.
Seto: How evil? Evilier than me?
Magician: way eviler!
Seto + Marik: Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo*go on*
D. Magician: .......Anyways...you'll have to strip your enemy!!!!!!!!!!

Cousins voices': DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mokuba: or what?
Cousins voices': DO IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In other words you DONT wanna know.
all: Whatever.
(u can guess the worst enemy pairs-Yamis, Yugi and Malik, Joey and Seto..as for the rest make it up.Shaddi and Mokuba don't have to....they fainted)
Marik: grr....how long do we have to stay like this?
D. Magician: AS LONG AS I WANT........................ I'M GAY!

everyone screams, the screaming attracted some ('dubbing' the actual word for the guys) attractive (real not cartoons) guys (wearing ripped up saggy jeans and ripped skin tight t-shirts as if they had been attacked)around the age of almost 13. Also they were looking for the D.M.(D. Magician)

D.M: Hello Bretty, By, Austin, Meji, and Ben!
real guys: WHAT DID U DO WITH THE GIRLS?!
D.M: Threw 'em in the raptor pit.
By: They are dead... no way the survived!!!!
Ben: By... Chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marik: *stars to cry* Those *sniff* girls!!!!!! Why? Why? WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kit comes in with a (sexy -really short, really tight dress) robin hood girl type clothes on* Yeah..why are you naked in the middle of nowhere?
all cartoons(sadly even Mokuba):*droooooooooooool* Wow....its a girl.
Kit: Nah....ewwwwww...stop drooling thats sick..........For gods sake put some clothes on!
Meggie: *came in with a sexy (Kit.: Why is everything so sexy? all boys: SEXY IS GOOD!!!! Kit: ook.) Army girl outfit* Yeah....on no! Its the Darkmagicain!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!..........................I'm no homicidal freak, by the way.
Marik + Bakura: YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH HOMICIDALNESS?!!!
Meggie: KIT!!!!!!!!!!! HES SCARING ME...SHOOT HIM WITH A PIERCING ARROW OR SOMETHING!!!!
Kit: *sigh* Need I remind you that I barely have enough....and right now he isnt a major threat...so no.
Meggie: Anyways! *turns to D.M and says* WHY DID YOU THROUGH US IN THE RAPTOR PIT??? AND WHY ARE THEY NUDE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE??!!!! Not that I care about them-
Kit: Need I also remind you that he is gay.
Meggie: *scoff* Well sorry if I forgot that thing.
Kit: *turns to guys who have all but their shirts on* Why are the 'almighty' Yugi, Ryou, and Malik here? and were naked?
all cartoons: The Dark Magician told us to so we would get-
D.M: All you boys strip again.....ALL of you boys.
Kit: Well....bye bye*singsong*
Meggie: Yeah.....see ya around.
Ben: KIT! MEGGIE! DONT DISS US! NO COME...BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D.M: You know what? I think you girls should let one of the cartoons screw you *sees horrified looks on girls faces*......I'll give you the arrows and the map.
Kit + Meggie: AT THE PRICE OF MY VIRGINITY NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kit: ISNT THEM BEING NAKED ENOUGH-*DM hands Kit a bag of all types of arrows and a computer disc.* Thank you.
D.M: You screw the guys and they are satisfied then you get................more camping/survival supplize.
Kit: Dont need any.
Meggie: Finally we can find the others.
D.M: Why exactly did you get sent here?
Kit: IstolefromInuYasha.
D.M: *sighs* Kit and you too Meggie, for your own good....you girls are to arraogant...couragous...adventerous-
And bitchy and-
Kit: Yeah yeah....well I dont care.*DM starts to strip cartoons he has already done the real guys*
Austin: SAVE US!!!!!!!!! I'm Freakin cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kit: *hands real guys their clothes back* Dont we always?
Cartoons: Well.....where are our clothes?
Kit + Meggie: GET EM YOURSELVES!
Ryou: Who are you......Robin Hoods' daughter or something.
Meggie: See?! I told you!
Kit: GI JOE's daught-
Meggie: Cleopatra!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kit: *raises one eyebrow*.................Cleopatra?
Meggie: I couldn't think of anything else.
Kit: Girl, I'm no Egyptian Queen-
Meggie: Well......you sorta look Egyptian
Kit: I DO NOT! See my red hair not-
Meggie: It's dyed.
Kit: Yeah.....but I'm not Egypt-
Ben: You dont even know what the hell you are all you know is that you are a mixture of a whole lot of things that very well could be Egypt-
Kit: FINE! Lets just say I'm somewhat Egyptian and that is that.....NO! I'm talking like a lawyer....my dad..his older brother....I'm gonna become a lawyer...NOOOOOOOOO!
D.M: For once in you life.....girls act nice. Give the Cartoons their clothes.*hands them the cartoons' clothes* I'll give you more arrows
Kit: I'm not no slave girl!*gives them the clothes*THERE! GIMME ARROWS!
D.M: How 'bout a please?
Kit: Oh.............I wasnt made for this shit.......please.
Real ppl: Well bye bye almighty freaks.
Joey: WAIT! You know you way around.....and-
Tristan: We can protect you girls.
Kit: *looks them up and down* I highly doubt that! I'm not just a girl that can't do anything but housework, thank you. I can defend for myself and DAMN! Our food is burning!*all real run of all cartoons follow*
Yugi: Think *pant* you can *pant* slow down?
all real: No!
When everyone gets there, cartoons fall on the ground, the food is saved. It is a regular campsite tents, fire, ect.
Joey: Phew that was close.
Meji: Alright put the map disc in the computer.......*does so*.....'Kay! we need to find the safest possible route to the castle where Dij is since she is the closest.
By: *sarcastic* Well that shouldn't be a problem there are only about 100 ways.
Meji: 200...... I counted.
Ben: Whatever. It dosent matter.
Meggie: I'm gonna go the the 'heated lake'
Kit: I'll protect her.....as for the cartoons show them as much respect as possible............for now. Dont forget to turn on the lasers so no more Duel Monsters atack*walks off*
Shaadi: Is she always this-
Mokuba: Bitchy?
Seto: MOKUBA!!
Mokuba: Sorry.....female doggy?
Seto: ............. I dont wanna know where he gets this.
By: No she's nice.......but they are mad at us sice.....well.....She and we dont either..........like to rescue or have anything to do with cartoons. Because are parents and family abandoned us because cartoons took over. No good bye or nothin'.
Shaadi: You said that they were mad at you guys...
Ben: In truth they are.....we didn't defend oursleves..
And they do rescue us all the time...they have always come through.
Austin: And come on they are all surronded by guys. They need some gal pals....but they are all...we are trying to rescue them...its been a week and because we didn't have the map we couldnt go anywhere and we have been attacked several times...so I'm sure you understand.
Mokuba: thats too bad.
Malik: they both are really...HOT!
Meji: Hands off she's my girl!
Ben: She is not she's mine!
Meji: not!
Ben: Is too!
suddenly they hear two girls screaming)
all: Uh-oh!
Tristan: WAIT! Where are the Yamis?
Austin: Your Yamis lay one hand on them and WE'LL KILL YOU! AND YOUR YAMIS!
all cartoons: Puh-lease.
everyone runs off.
Are the girls ok? Where are the Yamis? Will the boys kill all the cartoons? Is this any good? Please review...flames are welcome....you read it I'm happy. Any Ideas? I need parings. (tents and sleeping bags) I'm not going to put the girls togeather. Sorry if my spelling is bad...I dont have spell check on this program.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~KittyCatz~
~AND HER COUSIN AND FRIENDS'~