Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Cordial ❯ Cherry Cordial ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Cherry Cordial

A fic by: Saiya-jin Spice - “Sugar, Nice, and Everything Spice! Spicing up your fanfiction, just the way you like it!”

Disclaimer: Yuugiou (Yu-gi-oh) (c) Kazuki Takahashi

Author Note: Just something I thought up of last night, when hungry. Atemu’s Yami Yuugi, by the way, to those of you who don’t know. Excluding the disclaimer and author note, this drabble is exactly 240 words. So please enjoy, and remember to review!

[AxYY] Anzu won’t eat anything sweet, concerned about her figure for dance, but Atemu easily contradicts that, being he’s the biggest sweet she’s “eaten” of all...[Drabble.]

-------------------------

Mazaki Anzu returned from dance practice, looking none too happy.

“What is this?” she demanded, trying to remain calm as she held up the offending box of cherry cordials.

The ex-Pharaoh, Atemu, casually glanced up from innocently flipping through his card deck, and shrugged. “I thought girls liked chocolate.”

“That’s the thing! I do but I can’t have it! Atemu, you very well know that I have a big dance recital coming up, and I can’t afford to put on any weight. I can barely fit into my costume as it is, and, well...” She looked away, slightly embarrassed, knowing how ridiculous she must sound. But she was so worked up about her performance, and she couldn’t afford to have anything less than perfect.

“So are you saying that you refuse to consume anything that has fat in it?” Atemu mused as he slowly licked one of the candies. His amethyst orbs never left hers, as he unhurriedly placed the sweet into his mouth.

Anzu opened her mouth to protest, when suddenly warm and soft lips enveloped her own, allowing sweet bliss to surge through her. She faintly recognized the delicious taste of chocolate slipping into her mouth, before Atemu pulled away looking satisfied.

“I hope you enjoyed that cherry cordial; It was expensive, you know.” Anzu’s jaw just dropped in realization, now understanding the purpose of Atemu’s kiss.

But somehow, it was much more sweet than she had expected.

End