Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Clubit Academia ❯ Act 1: Omake sadness ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The 4kids dub of Clubit Academia
 
 
1.
“Why, it's a girl. She'll catch cold sleeping on the ground like that,” he said, doing his best to ignore his own voice while observing her sleeping form. Dressed up in a red uniform with white shoulder pads and cuffs that were too large for her arms, the girl had a vigorously regal look to her. Looking around the empty corridor for a quick second to see if anyone else had noticed the unconscious girl with him, he moved in for a closer view.
 
His presence woke her up, and she stood to face him straight on.
 
"Hi, i'm Sally."
 
"Oh hello. I'm Patrick59."
 
"That's a silly name. Let me show you to the beginner's room."
 
"Okay."
 
 
 
 
 
2.
"I don't want to face a disgusting beginner," Gulder said growling, his eyebrows fuming as if glued together.
 
"Well, you have to, or else i'm going to whine at you all day," Sally said, turning round harshly.
 
"Pfft, fine." Overdramatically, Gulder turned to Patrick, pointing his finger. "But i'll defeat you, you miserable little worm, with the power of my Millennium Chaos emperor Dragon. And when i do, your Soul Deck will be mine."
 
They dueled, and Patrick won. Afterwards they shook hands, in which Gulder tried to trick Patrick and steal his Soul Deck, but it was foiled by a quick thinking Sally. Then they all laughed.
 
3.
 
 
"Derik the laughing borrower strikes again!" he said, his british accent strong with britishness.
 
"Hey, give that back!"
 
"Here you go, old chap," Derik replied politely, giving it back and compensating Patrick for his pains. "Stealing is wrong after all."
 
"Would you like a duel," Patrick asked, curious about the boy's skill.
 
"Sure."
 
4.
 
"Thanks for helping me put that broom away," Kenshin said, patting the dust off his ancient samurai robes. "I'll think you'll feel much more at ease in that uniform, Patrick."
 
"Thank you very much, Mr. Ken, it does feel comfortable," Patrick replied. "Although why did you paint my neck pink?"
 
 
5.
 
"I'll go first," Shamaness said lightly, being quick and simple about it. "And i'll play Flooding Mainland and Boat lost at Sea, Now i'm INVINCIBLE!!!!!"