Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cupid's Arrow ❯ Cupid's Arrow ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Author: Demonwing ©
Date: 02-05-2006
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters. Kazuki Takahashi, as well as all affiliates, are the creators and genius behind them. The story/plot contained within this fic/piece, however, is all mine!!! Bwahahaha!!!
Warnings: Shonen-Ai
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
Pairings: Seto + Mokuba + Jounouchi
Type: Drabble
OCs: None… Dammit!
Summary: Seto comes home with the intention of getting some work done when he finds that his home office computer has been tampered with.
Beta/Editor: Sunsinger-sama
Words: 487



Cupid's Arrow


           Seto hooked his foot behind the front door and slammed it shut, leaving the frigid air and snow outside. Looking around, he immediately noticed two things. One, it was completely quiet. Two, neither of his two lovers were around. Which meant that they were concocting something. Rather then waiting around to find out what that something was, he took of in the direction of his home office. A few more hours of work, and he’d be ahead for tomorrow morning.
          Op ening the door to his office, Seto took two steps in and looked all over the room for any sign of his mischievous duo. Not seeing any, the brunet walked over to his desk and turned on his laptop. While waiting for it to boot up, Seto slid off his trench coat and tossed it aside to land on the recliner. Next he loosened his tie, leaving it dangle around his neck as he toed off his shoes and left them by the side of the desk. Moving his head from side to side, Seto cracked his neck, only then sitting down to view what was on his computer screen.
          Set o’s jaw dropped at the sight.
          Ther e, on his password screen was a little cartoon figure, that strangely enough, resembled him. But that wasn’t all of it. Not only was the chibi figure who resembled him bent over with his pants down to his ankles, but a chibi Cupid, who looked like Jou, shot a small heart tipped arrow right in the center of his ass. His mouth remained wide open in shock, as a chibi Mokuba then entered on the screen, a heart bubble explaining that he should make use of his bent over position, and just how he should do it.
          Well that was it. That really took the cake. First off, how did his lover’s accomplish such a task as to leave a cartoon of the three of them in such a precarious position? And second, why couldn’t he get the damn thing of his screen?! Seto tried to type in his password, but the cartoon only played from the beginning, causing the CEO to become even redder than when he first saw it. He even tried hacking his own system, but nothing seemed to work.
          Furio us, the brunet strode over to his office’s double doors, opening them both at the same time. His hands, he decided, would remain on the handles so that he wouldn’t completely blow out of proportion. Opening his mouth, he bellowed out his lovers’ names. Not hearing a response, he did so a second time, only then hearing soft giggling coming from towards the staircase. Stepping out into the hall, Seto gave them one warning… "When I get a hold of you two, you’re DEAD!"
          Joun ouchi and Mokuba took off down the second floor’s corridors, chuckling away as they silently hoped Seto would calm down before he found them.


The End

Copyright © Demonwing