Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Magician Girl Shortcake with Sprinkles on Top ❯ Utuki - Accept the fact ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"What?!" Mana screamed.

A dark figure appears before her, and the shivering tingle returns to the back of Mana. It walks slowly towards her, almost gliding. Mana squinted her eyes, but she could only see that figure. The pitter-patter of footsteps rung softly, until the girl stopped walking.

"Mana, is it?" The girl laughed. "Such a brat like you disguising as a modern teenager,....laughable."
"Who are you. Tell me! And release my friends!" Mana cried.
"First tell me who you are. You are MANA?!"
"No..."

The girl laughed again, revealing her form. A Dark Magician Girl stood smiling.
Mana gasped, but she didn't understand.

"Ahh, Dmg, is it not?" The girl giggled. "I am your true reflection of this world...call me Utuki. Since you have...well...escaped, I have held a bounty over your precious little head."
"My reflection?"
"Yes. You still have fears that this world will take over you. I am your fears. I plan not to take you home, not anymore. More like take your 'friends'. They'll make wonderful servents, while you can live in Domino, but it won't be there anymore, once I take over that too."

Mana turns around and sighs. 'She isn't me' She thought. 'This whole thing is an illusion. Maybe I haven't accepted the fact that I'm a...human, but I know she will not take them...or the world that I love.'

Mana turns around yet again. This time she points her wand towards Utuki.
"Don't you dare try to hurt anyone! I will surely kill you if you do."
"Foolish...." The girl points her wand, oozing black and red. "If you truly need to be...exterminated, I'll be happy to have the honor to."

Utuki shoots out a stream of blobs of red ooze which covers Mana. Her wand drops out of her hand.
"Sorry, but this is not your lucky day...." She laughed.

She points again, to Mana's heart.
"Now I will kill you."

Mana, now tears rolling down her cheek screams. Breaking the ooze, she picks up her wand and runs towards Tea's shield.
"Tea! Help!!!!"

Mana punches the shield with all her might, fists bleeding, cracking the surface barely. Next she used her wand and swings like a bat to break open the container instantly.She drops the wand, broken in half, while Tea stumbles, looking around.
"Tea!" Mana pleaded, "Let's get out of here!"

Tea, wide-eyed looks at each container and nodded.They were about to leave, but a familiar laugh filled their ears.
"Don't be so stupid...there's no way out."

Mana wimpered silently as the ooze shot her again, but Tea had pulled her out of the way. The darkness hit the shields and shattered glass all over the floor. All the others toppled over each other. [Yami: Get your foot out of my mouth!]
"Where are we??" Serenity looked around.

Now Utuki was extremely annoyed.
"You have escaped for the last time!!!!"

This time, a small hole began to appear behind Utuki. She laughed and raised her hands in the air as spikes shot up from the ground.
"Good-bye," She snickered.

The hole widened and Mana seemed to fly as she went towards the hole. Everyone grabbed her arms and started to realize who she really was. The famous Magician Girl. [They're not stupid, you know, I just made them for this story. xP]
"NOO!!" Mana screamed.
"Who are you!!!!" Utuki screeched.

She took her broken wand and threw it to the hole and Utuki.
"I AM MANA!!!!!"

She let go.
------

I do not own Yugioh or any of its characters, props, settings or plots. I do not use the characters, etc. for profit.
Any other elements of plot are the creation of Wikee [Whyte Kure]