Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dark's Pet Walking Business ❯ Chatper 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dark's Pet Walking Business

By Anime*2000

Disclaimer: I as in me. Don't as in do not. Own as in mine. It as in genderless or whatever. Now, what does that make? I DON'T OWN IT!!!!

~blah~ -obviously a scene change.

Anime*2000: Heh, well whaddaya know? I can do italics at Mediaminer! ^_^

~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~

"Dark, will you stop your business?" asked DMG. "It's making you insane,"

"NO IT ISN'T!" Dark yelled at her.

"-it's ruining your friendship with Chaos,"

"Tch! Yeah, if we WERE friends!"

"And it's scaring me!"

"Go crawl under your covers, why don't you?" With that, Dark walked away.

"Geez, what's HIS problem?" asked Celtic.

DMG sighed. "Well, you're not going to believe this, but..." she motioned for Mystic and Celtic to move closer. "...I accidentally broke his staff"

Mystic and Celtic fell over.

"What?!" asked Mystic.

"That's all?!" asked Celtic.

"Whadaya mean 'That's all?'!?" asked DMG "He's MAD at me! I'll never finish my training and I'll always be an apprentice!" She started sniffling.

"It's alright DMG" said Mystic. "We'll go sort it out with your brother. I'm sure he's got it fixed by now"

When they walked away, Celtic shrugged. He didn't understand why Spellcasters wanted to be so smart and be the best. "Spellcasters..." he muttered a bit wound up that they just left him.

"What did you say?!"

Celtic froze "Huh?!"

"What did you say?" asked Mystic walking from the shadows. Celtic realized that it wasn't Mystic. It was Dark Elf.

"Uh..."

"I could've sworn that you said something about Spellcasters"

"Th-then you must've heard wrong" said Celtic. He was afraid of her. It scared him how much she looked like Mystic, but mostly her attitude. Say something that she didn't like, then she'd come at you with trickery or power. Now, compare Celtic and Dark Elf's attack power. "I didn't say anything!" The moment he said that, he realized it was a mistake.

"Oh?" asked Dark Elf "Are you saying that my hearing's bad? That I'm getting old?" She was very vain. She laughed darkly. "Are you?"

"N-no"

"YOU ARE!"


DMG tried to explain to her brother that she didn't mean to break his staff. She didn't at all and that she was very sorry. Dark however wouldn't talk to her. He locked her out.

"Waah!! Big brother!!" she yelled, pounding on his door. "Lemme in! Lemme in! Lemme in! Lemme in!"

Mystic looked at her best friend who was acting like a five year old.

"Let me in-!" DMG pounded once more and knocked down the door.

Dark, who was sitting in a chair, trying(TRYING) to read a book gawked at her. The book dropped from his hand.

"………I'll just go………" said DMG. Not before looking out the window. "What the heck" she muttered.

Mystic and Dark heard her and looked out the window.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" yelled Celtic running as fast as he could.

"That wasn't sincere!" screamed Dark Elf who was chasing him. "Apologize!!!"

"IdidIdidIdidIdid!"

"IT WASN'T SINCERE!!!!!"

"Heeeelp!!!"

"Should we save him?" asked Mystic.

"Sh. Sh" said Dark. "This is getting interesting"

"Dark! Lemme in!" yelled Celtic pounding on his front door.

Dark ran downstairs. If his sister could break down his door, then he wasn't taking ANY chances! He opened the door, grabbed Celtic and slammed it shut. "What's the matter man?!"

"You saw!" yelled Celtic. "That witch is trying to kill me!"

"How can you be so sure?" asked DMG coming down.

"Urgh!" shrieked Dark Elf outside. "I'm going to kill you when you get out!"

DMG nodded. "That confirms it."

Celtic looked even more terrified. If that was possible. "Can I stay here for a while?" he asked.

Dark looked uneasily at the door.

"Don't worry" said Mystic. "My defense is really good, so I put a spell under it. It can block any attack thrown at it"

"So Celtic," said DMG "Why is she after your blood?"

"Well," said Celtic "I just said something about Spellcasters and..." he stopped.

"Well, Celty" said Mystic. She only said that when she meant business.

"In case you have forgotten," said DMG.

"All of us except for you are Spellcasters" Dark finished.

Celtic blinked. "Erk"
Dark Elf pounded at the door. She sighed realizing that Mystic Elf must've put a spell on it. Her attack and Mystic's defense was evenly matched, so she couldn't do anything. Darn that Celtic and his friends! The door suddenly opened and Celtic was thrown out. He landed on Dark Elf.

"Well," she said "You FELL on me"

Celtic gulped. He'd have to make a lot of apologies.


"Poor Celtic" said DMG "Having to say sorry so much"

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you" said Dark. "After all..."

"Oh!" gasped DMG "I'm SO sorry! About your door and your staff! Sorry! I'm sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry..."

Dark blinked. "Uh..."


And outside, let's just hope that Celtic can say 'Sorry' faster than Mystic can read the Book of Secret Arts. Which would be really fast. Let's take a look, shall we?

"...Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry..."

Dark Elf smiled victoriously. Even though she hadn't really won anything.


~So, shall we see what Chaos is doing right now?~


Chaos sighed. Walking pets wasn't as easy as he thought. He is currently walking 7 pets.

"Hey Chaos! What's up?" asked his friend Giltia.

"Oh nothing much" said Chaos. "I just-Hey. What are you doing?"

Giltia was poking the Mystic Tomato. It didn't like being poked. It ran. Every other pet ran with it. They dragged Chaos with them. "I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!" Chaos screamed as all the pets ran at top speed dragging him behind.

"OOPS! I DID NOT MEAN TO" Giltia yelled. It sounded really fake. When Chaos was out of sight, he grinned to himself. 'That,' he thought 'was for that prank you pulled on me last year'


~So what was the prank?~


Dark looked out the window. Celtic was begging for forgiveness and...Chaos being dragged by 7 pets while yelling evil things at Giltia who was running behind him and laughing his head off. 'Interesting' Dark thought. 'Very interesting'


~~~~~~~)

Anime: 0_0 Well, that was...uh...

DMG: fascinating...

Anime: R&R and no flames.