Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Comes a Knocking ❯ Destiny 17: Talk Surprises ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorceress-I don't think anyone likes me anymore

Yugi-That’s not true

Sorceress-Has anyone besides me ever come to the conclusion Yugi and Yami are the same person or Yami dies and Yugi takes his Place? I mean it's been given enough clues on a couple of episodes on T.V. namely the Aftermath to the duel of Pegasus but then again I search for things like that.

Chapter 17: Talk and Surprises

Seto looks back at the rest of the group a half dry Ryou and a bleeding Yugi, he suddenly stops while Jyou runs into him, while rubbing his head he yells "What’s the deal Kiaba!"

He glares right back at him "If you hadn't noticed I think we should rest."

"Huh?" Jyou looks back at the group noticing Ryou start to shiver again and Yugi leaning against a wall "You guys alright?"

Yugi nods breathless while Ryou shivers involuntary and looks up to the front "Well considering I'm frozen and the Shadow Realm doesn't really dry things off yeah I'm fine."

Ishizu looks around and nods "I guess we can stop here for tonight."

/'Well if everyone has agreed'/ Yami says while getting out of the puzzle looking at Yugi's wounds.

"Ahhh!" Everyone but Shadi, Ishizu, Ryou, and Seto scream out in surprise.

Jyou stares at him wide eyed before coming out of his daze and says "We were wondering what happened to you."

'/Yeah right/' Bakura says smirking as Jyou glares at him.

"All right if everyone is done arguing you two should get some fire wood you some water and you tend to the injured and almost sick and not in the head." Seto says getting up and smirking at Bakura.

'/Hey/'

"Come on." Mai says while dragging Honda away from the little group as Anzu and Ishizu get water.

"Another day gone." Yugi says tiredly.

"I think we are going around in circles are we sure we can trust this Shadi guy?" Seto asks while staring at the figure of Shadi in the shadows.

Jyou comes up and looks at him "He never steered me and Ishizu wrong."

Yugi glares playfully at him "Seto be nice for once and trust someone."

Seto grunts "Hai."

Jyou looks between the two clearly confused "Am I missing something here?" He just sighs when no one answers him.

Seto sighs "Nothing mutt." He looks around "We are more vulnerable now then ever."

/'You know you should probably just relax for a while or you won't get time later'/ Yami says finishing what he was doing and sitting next to him joining in the conversation.

Jyou smirks and leans against the old ruin of a wall "Relax? Don't think Rich-boy knows the meaning of the word."

Seto glares right back at him "Shut up. I do know the meaning of the word and it won't happen if your around."

/'They can't even last three minutes without arguing'/ Yami says shaking his head in exaggeration.

Yugi nods "Kind of Ironic isn't it."

Shadi comes up from behind them and sits down next to him "Yugi, you should be more on guard now then ever I sense a presence in the area."

"Oh great." Yugi says while watching Jyou getting in an argument with Seto.

/'Are you sure it isn't those two bone heads'/

"I'm pretty sure even though someone probably could mistake them." Shadi says smirking.

"All right were back." Anzu says setting everything down in a rush.

Honda looks around and then back at them "What did we miss?"

-----------------------------

--Sekhmet Temple--

"We need to make the controlling devices more powerful." Hathor says while pacing back and forth in her private chambers.

"How about manipulating their mind?" a voice from behind her speaks up and comes out from the shadows.

"Uncle?" She asks clearly surprised.

"Well what do you think?" He asks while sitting down and looking at the old devices.

She smirks "Sounds perfect." She says getting up and giving him a piece of material.

"This you put it around their neck and speak into this it will change their memories and everything you chose." He says mockingly while smirking the whole time thinking 'You're such a fool'.

"You always did know what to get me for my Birthday." She says hugging him.

"Now go on try it out." He says getting up to one of her servants.

She shakes her head grinning evilly "No not know I want real volunteers."

He smirks back at her "Not a bad idea." He turns and leaves while throwing back at her "I'll be watching your progress." He walks out and smirks while saying quietly to himself "and you doing my dirty work for me but I have a feeling he will be much harder to control than a simple neck band either way I win."

---------------------------

--A Little While Later--

"Well looks like they've had enough time together." Hathor says standing up from her throne.

"Why did you let them go in the first place?" says a robed figure that comes up to her bowing.

"I didn't let Yugi go but the other two I wanted to try out my weapon and it doesn't work." She turns back to a dish of water and waves a hand and there they are "It falls off to easily and since my Uncle has been so kind to me and gave me a present I'll have all three realms under my control." She says smirking and turns back to her cronies and tosses them five neck bands with a blue stone in the middle. "You will put these around every Sennium Beholder namely Yugi, Ryou, Ishizu, Shadi, and Seto."

The tree of them bow and leave "Yes my Queen."

"Good. Terri?" Hathor turns back to her oracle.

"Yes my Queen" She turns to the water dish and swings a crystal across it "They are close to the ruins of Shangaway."

"Make sure they do a little damage to them like they did five millennia ago will you? It's easier to catch them that way." She turns away and looks outside of her room 'Looks like we will be seeing each other very soon'

------------------------------

--Shangaway Ruins--

"Well?" Ryou says glaring right at Bakura.

'/Shut up/' He says looking around trying to find something that looks familiar.

"This is the millionth time you led us the wrong way!" Ryou exclaims throwing his hands in the air.

'/I said shut up/' Bakura says glaring right back at him.

"AND NOW WE'RE LOST IN THIS PLACE!" Ryou yells the last part in Bakura's ear as he still glares at him.

'/I said you shouldn't of listened to me/' Bakura says right up in Ryou's face making sure he got the point that he didn't care.

Seto comes up to him and smirks "We had no choice with you falling off a cliff and all."

Jyou chuckles and shakes his head and notices a certain spiky haired duelist leaning against a wall "Yug you all right man?"

"Yeah I'm good, but can we rest?" Yugi asks hopefully while Yami comes out and supports him.

Jyou looks at the two arguing and turns back to him "Well now’s a good a time as any with those two arguing well three including Kiaba."

Yugi sighs and sits down rather hard practically falling down "Yami try not to join in the fighting as well."

/'Can't promise you much'/ Yami says smirking

"Yami." Yugi says warningly,

/'All right, I'll try my best'/

"You better or Yug might just yell at you." Jyou says laughing.

/'I'll remember that'/ Yami says looking directly at Yugi while he glares.

Shadi suddenly gets up and tries to pinpoint a location "Something's coming."

"Say what?" Honda yells at him.

Robed figures appear before them "We are the Knights of Hathor."

"You have to get through us first." Jyou says holding out a card.

"Insolent mortal the second time around dueling is harder then the first." Bakura Ryou says while looking at them up and down "You are weaker then you think go Ancient Jar."

"Nice try." Queen Knight says revealing herself.

Anzu starts backing away "I think we should run."

"We can't with Yug." Jyou says helping him to his feet.

"Just worry about your self." Yugi says looking at the other knights.

"Not on your life, split up." Seto says pulling them both in a direction but is stopped with the sword of Kings Knight.

"Has anyone ever heard the saying 'divide and conquer'?" Mai asks with a vein on her head.

"I don't think we have much of a choice Mai." Anzu says running with her the opposite direction.

"Well they aren't going to let us split up."

They get blocked by Queens Knight but Mai pulls out a card and summons it "Muse-A 800/900 buy us some time."

"It managed to buy you some time but not enough." She says charging full speed into Ishizu and managing to pin her again the wall a sword against her neck ready to slice her throat open in a moments notice.

"Ishizu?" Mai and Anzu come up to her.

"I'm fine." She says trying not to move in case the sword slips and slits her throat it's pretty close to her though. Two monsters come up from behind them and knocks them unconcious as well.

Queen Knight smirks "Not for long." She gets a collar out ready to snap it on when the others are caught.

Jyou looks at his friend as he leans heavily on him but he doesn't get enough time to answer as Kings Knight appears "This isn't good is it?" Jyou says backing away.

"Does it look good Rover?" Seto asks backing up as well.

Kings Knight comes closer and strikes but misses barely as Seto dodges at the last minute and looks up in time to see him stalking over to Yugi "Wait don't over here!" They hear as Hathor comes up to him behind them so her comes over to Seto and pins him instead.

"Yug!" Jyou says trying to get away from Wall Shadow that was just summoned as Hathor gets closer and closer.

She smirks slightly finally revealing her face she is quite the looker but with Red Eyes who make her look even more evil then before she leans in slightly and whispers something in his ear, to soft for anyone else to catch but him. She then backs up smirking just a bit then leans in and kisses him passionately on the lips as the others can just stare, she back away even more then she holds up one of her mind controlling devices he looks to Jyou then to Seto then grabs it and puts it on with a heavy heart.

"You will serve Hathor now." He says smirking as he turns to Seto.

"Kiaba!" Jyou yells but is too late as Kings Knight puts a collar on him as well as well as the Queens Knight.

"And as for you I have no quarrel with you." she says mockingly as Wall Shadow knocks him into the wall unconscious.

"Your all mine now!" Hathor says laughing where she gets Kings Knight to pick up Yugi while Jacks Knight and Queens Knight does the same to Ishizu and Seto.

--To Be Continued--

Sorceress-No one likes my stories anymore

Jyou-Whats up with the water works

Honda-Do we want to know

Both-No

*WHACK*