Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ DOOM Group goes to Highschool! ❯ First Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

^_^ For those of you that know me (which I doubt you guys do) you probably know I like the doom group. ^_^ What's not to like? Valon has a great Australian accent, Allister sounds just like Bandit Keith (Yay Bandit Keith! ^_^) Raphael had those wings, and Dartz calls everyone his child! (He must've had alot of spare time. ^^;;;) Anyways, I decided that this story will be about them! Here is a summary about this story!:
 
What if Yugi never watched Pegasus's tape? What if he listened to Joey and recorded cartoons over it? What if instead, he continued life in Domino City, going to school, etc. etc.? What if Dartz's wonderful idea of getting Yami's soul was by ordering the Doom group to be teachers and students at Domino High? ^.^ Let's find out, eh?
 
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh does not belong to me! If it did, Bandit Keith would have more spotlight! All I own is my deck, the Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry I got, and the Yuki, Kyo, and Kenshin pins I got at an anime convention last Sunday.
 
Let's get to the actual story now!
 
................................................................. ....
 
Dartz: Alright everyone! I decided a new plan to get the pharaoh's soul!
 
Valon: Offer him a free coupon to the Ice cream place?
 
Dartz: No..
 
Allister: Threatening to kill Te'a?
 
Dartz: No, but we can kill her anyway!
 
Allister: YAY!
 
Valon: Offer him a puppy? -holds up a baby Jack Russell Terrier-
 
Dartz: No..
 
Allister: Killing hi-
 
Raphael: LET MASTER DARTZ SPEAK!!!!
 
Dartz: Thank you, Raphael! Anyway, we will go to his school as teachers, gain his trust, and then nab his soul!
 
Allister: Uh, I think Valon and I are too young to be teachers..
 
Dartz: That's alright! I signed you and Valon up as students!
 
Allister: Yay! I get to spend seven whole hours with Seto Kaiba! Er... I mean!
 
Valon: It's alright man. We all know you have a crush on him.
 
Allister: Do not!
 
Valon: Yeah you do! You're obsessed with him!
 
Allister: Because his stepfather took my mom and brother! I must destroy him!
 
Valon: Yeah.. When you say destroy, you actually mean-
 
Raphael: ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! Enough, both of you! We're in the presence of Master Dartz!
 
Valon&Allister: Fine!
 
Dartz: Good! Now that we all know what our goal is, school starts Monday!
 
Raphael: Uh, sir. What about you and me? What do we do? We can't be students!
 
Dartz: I know that, I will be the history teacher, and you are the math teacher!
 
Raphael: I see, I see.
 
(Monday)
 
Allister: -sighs- I hate these clothes! They aren't comfortable!
 
Valon: Only `cause no one can see your stomach!
 
Allister: >.< That's not true! Blue just isn't my color!
 
Valon: Yeah sure. We better get to school, it does not make a good impression to be late on our first day.
 
Allister: Like your one to care about good impressions. First day we met, you flipped me off!
 
Valon: You made me mad!
 
Allister: All I did was ask you to help me clean up the place! Y'know, whatever. Where are Raphael and Dartz?
 
Valon: They already left for school. They said that Teachers should always be to school before the students.
 
Allister: -rolls his eyes- Lets just go.
 
<><><><><><><>
 
Yugi: Hey Joey, didja hear?
 
Joey: Hear what?
 
Yugi: There are going to be two new students!
 
Joey: There are? Cool.
 
Te'a: -walks to Yugi and Joey- I hope that I can be friends with them! It's important to have friends because-
 
Me: -jumps into the story with a death sickle and tries to slash Te'a. but misses due to Duke grabbing the sickle at the last second- DARN YOU DUKE!
 
Duke: It's not nice to try and kill people!
 
Me: >_< -returns to my room-
 
Joey: o.0 What was that all about?
 
Tristan: -walks up to everyone- Hey guys, the school got replacements for the History and Math teachers who died yesterday.
 
Te'a: They died?! How?
 
Bandit Keith: Because if they didn't die, then Dartz and Raphael wouldn't have much place in the story-line, which means there wouldn't be as much to the story. Just play along.
 
Yugi: Uh.. How did you get here?
 
Bandit Keith: The authoress likes me, so she decided to give me some spotlight!
 
Duke: She also tried to kill Te'a a minute ago.
 
Bandit Keith: Well I understand, Te'a is annoying.
 
Te'a: HEY!
 
Bell: -rings-
 
Yugi: We better get to class! See ya Bandit Keith!
 
Everyone but Keith: -runs to class-
 
Teacher: Everyone, we have two new students today! Please welcome Valon and Allister!
 
Allister&Valon: -walks into the room-
 
Teacher: Who wants to show these two around? Let's see, Mr. Kaiba, please escort Allister around the school.
 
Seto: NO! He tried to take my soul at Duelist Kingdom!
 
Teacher: DO IT!
 
Seto: Pfft. Fine!
 
Teacher: Bakura, would you please escort Valon?
 
Bakura: Yes sir!
 
Allister: -walks to his desk, which is next to Seto's- Hello there, Seto!
 
Seto: Hmph!
 
Valon: -sit's in his desk, which is next to Yugi's- Yo!
 
Yugi: You have my god cards!
 
<><><><><><><>
 
Dartz: Wow! I'm really loving this drink! What's it called again?
 
Raphael: ._. Coffee...
 
Dartz: Ooh! Remind me to pick some up next time I go grocery shopping.
 
Raphael: Yes sir.
 
Dartz: This Teacher's lounge is awesome. Not as awesome as the meeting room that I have though.
 
Raphael: I think you've had too much caffeine. Your going to be teaching in a few hours, it's not good to teach when you're on a caffeine-high.
 
Dartz: Nonsense! I do whatever I please whenever I please! And if you don't like it, then tough noogies!
 
Raphael: Yes sir.
 
<><><><><><><>