Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ DOOM Group goes to Highschool! ❯ Confused ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yet another chapter of `DOOM Group goes to Highschool'! ^-^ If you ask me, I say the plot is advancing rather nicely, don'tcha think? .... Words to my Reviewer:
 
Lily Fairy: Glad you are enjoying the story. ^_^
 
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh does not belong to me, only my pencil sharpener.
 
................................................................. ...........
 
Dartz: Sundays, how boring.
 
Bandit Keith: I like Sundays!
 
Dartz: How? It's the most boring day of the week.
 
Bandit Keith: You can get alot done on a Sunday.
 
Dartz: I guess..
 
Allister: I made coffee! ^_^
 
Dartz: OOH! -dashes to kitchen-
 
Bandit Keith: Blah! Do you have any beer?
 
Allister: Sorry Keith I don't. Well, Raphael might. He is the only one in the group old enough to buy some.
 
Bandit Keith: Dartz is old enough.. Heck he's over 10,000 years old!
 
Allister: Heh, when he tried showing his license when he was getting beer, he got kicked out of the store for a fake I.D!
 
Bandit Keith: o.o;;; Oh, I see..
 
Allister: Yeah, so now Raphael gets it. Although Valon drinks almost all of it within a day, then gets hangover.
 
Bandit Keith: Eek..
 
Allister: But it's fun to play on the merrigoround with him when that happens! ^_^
<><><><><><><>
 
Duke: Why are we in the playground, Joey?
 
Joey: To see how many kids we can scare.
 
Duke: How does scaring kids benefit us?
 
Tristan: Some kids pay for us not to scare them.
 
Duke: Doesn't that seem wrong though?
 
Te'a: Yeah, kids should grow up with a sense of security and-
 
Me: -jumps into the story with a nail and attempts to jam it into Te'a's head, but Miruko stops me- Hey, uh.. Aren't you supposed to be dead or something?
 
Miruko: Yeah, but don't tell anybody. Anyway, don't kill Te'a!
 
Me: T.T Why not?
 
Miruko: Because it's a waste of that nail.
 
Me: Aw... -goes back to writing chapter-
 
Duke: Look, there's Valon!
 
Joey: Is it me, or does he look kind of drunk?
 
Tristan: He's too young to drink.
 
Duke: It looks more like he hasn't had much sleep.
 
Valon: Hey mates..
 
Joey: You alright, Valon?
 
Valon: Oh yes, I'm fine.
 
Joey: Your eyes say differently.
 
Valon: Really, I'm fine!
 
Bakura: HEY!
 
Joey: Yo Bakura.
 
Bakura: Valon, you're taking my spotlight!
 
Valon: Huh...?
 
Bakura: I'm supposed to be the one with the hot foreign accent! And not to mention your stealing my whole `I'm depressed, but I'll tell my friends I'm fine and then cry later' act!! >.< Thief!
 
Valon: ... Oh, sorry.
 
Te'a: -whispers to Duke- What's Valon's problem?
 
Duke: Yugi's in the hospital.
 
Te'a: WHAT?! Why?! For what?! Oh my poor Yugi! I gotta go see him!! A visit from me will cheer him up!
 
Valon: Yeah, then a trip to the psychiatric ward.
 
Te'a: HEY! Grr.. Whatever, I'm off to visit my soul-mate! -walks off-
 
Everyone else: Psychopath..
<><><><><><><>
 
Dartz: Guys, I would like to have a meeting.
 
Allister: But Valon's not here, we can't have a meeting without him. Raphael, Valon, and I make the DOOM Group Trio!
 
Bandit Keith: I could be his replacement in the meeting.
 
Raphael: -_-;; I'm sure you could..
 
Bandit Keith: Oh come on, my past is just as depressing as yours!
 
Raphael: How so?
 
Bandit Keith: Well when I was 4, my Mom was murdered on her way home from night-time classes. When I was 8, My dad was in a horrendous Train-accident, when I was 10, I lost my home. ;~; I miss them so much..
 
Allister: -in tears- That's so sad Bandit Keith!! WAHH! Who killed your mom, do you know?! Your poor dad, -sniffle- train accidents are the worst!! WAHH! Poor Bandit Keith!
 
Raphael: I guess that is depressing..
 
Dartz: But the only difference is I wasn't the cause of that stuff.
 
Allister: What was that?
 
Dartz: Er, nothing! Anyway, alright Keith, you can take Valon's place for the meeting.
 
Bandit Keith: Right on! Now where's my dueldisk?
 
Raphael: -_- Have mine. -throws his dueldisk to Bandit Keith-
 
Bandit Keith: Wow, this dueldisk is a gift from the gods! Delivered by an angel!!
 
Raphael: I'M NOT A *(%^*$# ANGEL!!!!
 
Allister: Wow, he's never cursed like that before!
 
Dartz: Now then gentlemen, as you know, we have been going to Domino High for almost two weeks now, in those two weeks we have been extracting information on Yugi, what do we have so far?
 
Allister: -pulls out a notebook- He would stupidly go into a trap to save his friends.
 
Dartz: Good, anything more?
 
Raphael: He loves icecream..
 
Bandit Keith: -trying to sound Australian- And `Soul Caliber'
 
Dartz: Is that ALL you've been able to find out?
 
Bandit Keith: -in Australian accent- He also for some reason can't stand the thought of letting someone down.
 
Raphael: He's vertically challenged.
 
Dartz: Oh my god! I'm not paying you guys for kid information! I need hard core facts!
 
Allister: You don't pay us!
 
Dartz: Wanna repeat that?!
 
Allister: No. Not really.
 
Dartz: You guys continue to learn things, I'm gonna go to the park. -heads out the door-
 
Bandit Keith: Don't you guys ever, y'know, say something against him?
 
Allister: No.
 
Bandit Keith: Why not?
 
Raphael: Master Dartz, though sometimes what he says can be hurtful, is a very wise man. He has helped Allister, Valon, and I out alot..
 
Bandit Keith: Heh, Master Dartz.. You crack me up Raphael.. Don't you do anything with your own free will?
 
Raphael: What?
 
Bandit Keith: I mean, Allister, even though Dartz told him to forget about him, is in a relationship with Seto Kaiba now.
 
Raphael: What?! Allister?
 
Allister: -blushes- You weren't supposed to tell anyone.
 
Bandit Keith: And despite the fact Dartz told Valon not to get too attached to Yugi, he did anyway! And yet you don't do ANYTHING against Dartz whatsoever! You should have some control over what you do Raphael..
 
Raphael: ... You have no idea what you are talking about, American!
 
Bandit Keith: .... I'm just trying to help..
<><><><><><><>