Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ DOOM Group goes to Highschool! ❯ Duke blabs a secret! ( Chapter 26 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey everyone! I'm writing another chapter of `DOOM Group goes to Highschool!' YAY!! ^_^ Guess what I did last night? I read every chapter of what I wrote so far of this fanfiction!! It took me like two and a half hours. X_X Words to my reviewers!:
 
Darkrose 17: Of course Britney Spears has songs in squirrelish! ... What language did you think they were in?
 
Yenchna: Demonic? How? Kris is a real character, when Te'a and Yami's train crashed, her grandpa Ironheart found them, and took them... Somewhere. Kris then woke them up and introduced them to him. So no, she is not a made-up character.
 
Lily: That's only when he's pressed for time! When he has time to spare, he can teach her millions of curse words! ^_^ Nope, you're not the only one, not only does Kris think Allister looks like a girl, so do me and my sis.
 
alonegirl_34: He is actually 22 (or so he says when he pretending to be a nice citizen of Domino, I forgot about that though, until I read chapter 12) but other then that, he actually had his daughter when he was... it never tells you. Sure, I can put you in, I just need information about you so I have something to work with (Either e-mail me some information, or add it in your next review, either is fine with me. ^_^)
 
P.S: DoL, if you are reading this, sorry about not putting you in, I have no information to work with, do you think you can give me some? ^^;; I don't wanna just type up stuff I came up with in my head.
 
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh does not belong to me. If it did, Hel-LO more Seto/Allister references! Like, remember at the end of Seto and Allister's 2nd duel, how Seto was carrying him? I coughed up my soda thanks to that. Yenchna does not belong to me either, nor does Auron.
 
(Monday)
...............................
 
Dartz: Yes. Yes! I shall RULE the children today!! YESSSSSS!
 
Allister: o.o;; Um, chill. You're just teaching History.
 
Kris: So, what do I do while you all are gone?
 
Valon: Why don't you go fling yourself off a cliff?
 
Raphael: Valon, that is rude!
 
Allister: Raphael! You can speak!
 
Auron: Thank god, now I can go home, right?
 
Dartz: Um.. Yeah, you can. Hehehe..
 
Auron: Dartz..
 
Dartz: WellyouseeIdon'tknowhowtobringyoubackandstuffsoIgottagonow,bye! -runs out of the building-
 
Auron: ...
 
Raphael: See you, Auron! Thank you so much for taking my place as Math Teacher. -bows and walks out-
 
Allister: Watch Kris while we're gone, hmm? -leaves-
 
Valon: In case of emergency, here is the number of the police station. -hands Kris a piece of paper, heads out-
 
Kris: o.0 Dad sure does have some weird friends.
<><><><><><><>
 
Yugi: So did you guys hear?
 
Duke: Hear what?
 
Yugi: Kaiba Corp. was bought by some random person(s) who we may or may not find out about later in the story!
 
Joey: How do you know this?
 
Yugi: I watch the news.
 
Tristan: Dude, that's not good!
 
Valon: What isn't good..?
 
Yugi: Kaiba Corp. was bought!
 
Valon: Oh.. That sucks.
 
Tristan: o_O You alright, man? You seem kind of out of it.
 
Valon: I am fine. I will see you all in class. -walks away-
 
Joey: Goose bumps, goose bumps! -shivers-
 
Duke: Hmm..
 
Yugi: You know something, Duke?
 
Duke: Nothing! I know nothing!
 
Dartz: -walks into building-
 
Slo-mo, Dartz walks past Duke, he turns his head to look at him, Duke looks at him back, then everything goes back to normal.
 
Joey: Whoa man! That slo-mo thing must mean something!
 
Allister: Have you guys seen Seto?
 
Yugi: I don't think he's going to be in school.
 
Allister: -tilts his head- Why?
 
Yugi: Well, last I saw him, he was driving at an insane speed with the cops following him.
 
(Flashback)
 
Yugi: Tra-la-la-la-la! -skipping to school-
 
Seto: -driving at 200 MPH-
 
Mokuba: -clutching onto the seat for dear life- O_O OH MY GOD SETO! SLOW DOWN!!
 
Police: THIS IS THE POLICE! (Not to be confused with the ex-band) SLOW DOWN THE CAR AND STEP OUT IMMEDIATELY!!
 
Yugi: O______________________o Is that Seto?
 
Seto: GAR-FAR-FAR-FAR!!! I AM SETOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAIBA!! YOU WILL NEVER GET ME, YOU LAND-LUBBERS!!! DERRRRRRP!
 
(End flashback)
 
Allister: Uh.. Right. Well, thank you for telling me, and showing me how crazy Seto can be. -walks away-
 
Joey: Um.. Is that really what happened?
 
Yugi: Would I make this stuff up?
 
Joey: Maybe.
 
Raphael: -walks into school- Hello children, how are you all?
 
Yugi: Mr. Raphael! -glomps him-
 
Raphael: Uh..
 
Tristan: Cool, so you're back to teaching us?
 
Raphael: Yup!
 
Joey: Sweet!
 
Duke: -walks to class-
 
Tristan: So, um.. I just noticed this, where is Bandit Keith?
 
Me: Don't look at me, I'm just the authoress! -jumps back to writing chapter-
 
Raphael: ... -pushes Yugi off of him and walks away-
 
Tristan: Um, was it something I said?
 
Joey: Nah, he probably had to go do something.
 
Tristan: Okay!
<><><><><><><>
 
Teacher: Oh... Woe is me..
 
Yugi: -talking to Valon- So what do you think is going to happen to Kaiba Corp.?
 
Valon: Who knows...
 
Yugi: You sound kind of out of it.. Are you alright?
 
Valon: I'm fine.
 
Yugi: But you...
 
Valon: I'm fine!
 
Yugi: Alright..
 
Allister: -looks at the empty seat next to him-
 
Allister's thoughts: Perfect. Everything is going as planned, Seto is away from the Kaiba Corp. building, which means it is all good for carrying out our plan technology-wise. I just hope Valon doesn't screw things up.
 
Joey: So I was all `Oh no you di-in't!' and he was all `Oh yes I di-id!' So I punched one to him.
 
Tristan: Girl, you got the right thing going ON!
 
Duke: -_-;; Why am I seated next to these clowns?
<><><><><><><>