Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Dragonball!


This fic is dedicated to Jazzmin! I miss her so much! >.<

Disclaimer: If I owned Yu-Gi-Oh, Marik and Malik would always wear pink Tutus and sing all their lines. And if I owned Dragonball, Roshii wouldn't be such a pervert! >.<


"Dragonball!
The ultimate battle
A martial arts fight between evil and good!"

Ryou's voice echoed through the house as he sang with the 'Dragonball' theme song. It was his favourite show and he never missed an episode.

"Dragonball!
The ultimate quest
Searching for seven crystal balls from the stars!"

Bakura peered into the living room where Ryou sat on the couch, watching that horrid show 'Dragon..something..' He didn't bother remembering the name and he didn't care much for the show either. Who would like a show about a perverted old man and a kid with a tail? His hikari, however, couldn't get enough of the anime.

Bakura watched as the boy continued to sing.

"Dragonball!
Friends working together
A boy and a girl in a struggle for truth!

Dragonball!
So come on our journey
The fun and excitement are waiting for you!"

Ryou smiled, not noticing his yami watching him. He hummed to the short instrumental, then once again started to sing.

"Dragonball!
Friends working together
A boy and a girl in a struggle for truth!"

'He's such a good singer, it's a shame that this is the only song I ever hear him sing.' Though Bakura as the song neared it's end.

"Dragonball!
So come on our journey
The fun and excitement are waiting for you!
The fun and excitement are waiting for you!!"

Ryou leapt off of the couch as he sang the last line. He smiled brightly and giggled. He loved to sing, though most people had never heard him.

He jumped when he saw something moving in the doorway.
"Oh, hi, Bakura." He greeted, laughing nervously as he saw his yami enter the room. "Were you listening?"

The tomb robber nodded. "Y'know, I don't understand how you can like that show. But you sang the theme song beautifully." Ryou blushed at the compliment.

"Thank-you, Bakura." He smiled and went back to the couch and sat down. To his surprize, Bakura followed and sat beside him.

Just because he didn't like the show on TV, didn't mean he'd pass up the chance to cuddle with his sweet, innocent Ryou.

"I thought you hated this show, 'Kura."

"I do, I do."

"Then why are you watching it?"

"I need a reason to watch television with you?!"

"No."

"That's right. Good hikari." He patted Ryou on the head then wrapped an arm around the boy.

And so they sat, Bakura's eyes fixed on Ryou, and Ryou's eyes fixed on the TV. And they lived happily ever after.. well at least until the show was over..

--Owari--


Don't get me wrong, I love Dragonball!! It just doesn't seem like the kinda show Bakura would like..

Well, Anywho, I hope you liked it! I sure liked writing it so.. yeah, R+R onegai!!