Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Duelists of the Elemental Spirits ❯ Deleted Scenes ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Deleted Scene

"Do you need anything, Yami?" Yugi asks as he gets up from couch.

Bakura snickers. "Yeah, pharaoh. More food? Some more juice? A bib?"

Yugi and Suma both sigh and leave the room, not wanting to get involved in another Yami vs. Bakura and Yume battle. Five minutes later an explosion is heard from withing the living room and when Yugi and Suma check, Bakura and Yume are gone and Yami is happy smirking. When he notices his husband and daughter he smiles.

"Aibou, can I have some pudding?" He asks hopefully.

Yugi and Suma sweatdrop. Yugi nods and disappears into the kitchen while Suma sits down to play cards with her dad.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The next day.

Yume, Bakura, and Marik are walking through the park banishing random sticks, stones, and a couple of birds to the Shadow Realm.

"I heard you two got sent to the Shadow Realm by the pharaoh again." Marik comments. "What is that, the fifteenth time this month?"

Yume nods. "Yeah. You missed all the fun, Marik. We found a new door to get out."

Marik sighs. "Holly threatened me with the couch and said not to aggrivate the pharaoh until his kid is born."

Yume and Bakura both wince.

"That sucks." Yume comments.

"Tell me about it." Marik grumbles, sending an entire park bencg to the Shadow Realm. The young couple sitting on it fall to the ground and the three crazy adults laugh almost maniacally.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Later.

"Hey, pharaoh! You look horrible today!" Bakura greets.

Yami glares at the three spirits and Marik begins shuffling away from his fellow psychos.

Yugi sighs as he wipes his hands on the blue apron he's wearing. "Guys, please don't annoy Yami today."

Bakura smirks. "Aww, is the little pharaoh all sad today? Poor little pharaoh."

Yami grits his teeth and tries his best to ignore Bakura and Yume. Marik inches further away from them, but doesn't get too far before Yami's short temper snaps and the ex-pharaoh banishes them to the Shadow Realm.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

In the Shadow Realm.

Marik looks around and curses loudly. "Dammit! Holly's going to kill me! You idiots!" He then proceeds to chase Bakura and Yume around the Shadow Realm while he yells loudly at them.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

That night- Ishtar House.

Holly crosses her arms over her chest and glares at Marik. She points to the couch. "Couch."

Marik looks sadly at the couch and then at his lovely wife, who stands there looking so tempting in her nightgown. "But Holly, I wasn't taunting the pharaoh! I promise! Bakura and Yume were taunting him and I tried to get away before he lost his temper, but it didn't work!"

Holly doesn't budge.

"You can ask Yugi!" Marik exclaims. "Please, Holly! Don't make me sleep on the couch! I don't like the couch!"

Holly softens at his begging. Marik notices and resorts to his dramatic begging. He collapses to his knees and uses his best puppy-eyes on Holly.

"Please don't make Mariku sleep on couch, Holly-love." He begs.

Holly cracks. "Oh... okay. You know I can't resist you when you do that. It's too adorable."

Marik grins and jumps up and tightly hugs his wife. "I know."