Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dungeons and Dragons meet Yugioh ❯ The rest of the Party ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dungeons and Dragons meet Yu-gi-oh

Chapter 2: The Whole Party

Ashleigh led Yugi and Becky down the street. Becky still had her arm around Yugi's neck; she was fiddling with the millennium puzzle.

Yugi just walked along wishing she would remove her arm, which she didn't. He stopped when Ashleigh did and looked around. They were at an inn of some sort. He was surprised when they walked in.

Ashleigh led them over to a table and hugged a human that was at least a foot taller than her. He had shaggy brown hair and steely gray eyes. A long sword rested against his back and a short sword on his belt. He was wearing a black cloak (it has dragon scales sewn in it to protect his head and butt from fire)

"This is my husband Ashitaka Arrow, Ashi this is Yugi. This is Poin," Ash said indicating a dwarf. (I don't know what the dumb dwarf looks like because my sister wont let me see her character sheets, I don't know the thief either!)

"Lara, the thief, and last but not least Amidimaru the Ranger." They all said hi. Amidimaru had blonde hair and blue eyes. (^.^)

Yugi sat down next to Ashleigh and they started talking about a guy name Kai (KAY!).

"Who is Kai?" Yugi asked.

"Kai is everyone's mentor, he taught us everything we know! (Kai is my dad's old character, my dad was looking over my shoulder and he says `taught you everything you know? You aren't going to blame that on me!)

Ok everyone I know that was short but I have to go get ready for school! I will write more tonight!