Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Email Advice Column ❯ Fighting the Fight ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Story: Email Advice Column

Authoress: Casey Katemera

Email: chibitenshi@hotmail.com

Homepage: http://immortals.conforums.com

Reviewers:

Avvy: Thanks! I try my hardest! Your letter has been answered in this chapter! Teani hopes it helps!

Rowan Girl: Thanks for your continuing support, Rowan Girl - it makes my day. Your letter has been answered in this chapter! Teani hopes it helps!

Punisher 2002: Thank you! Your letter has been answered in this chapter! Teani hopes it helps!

Divastarz63: Your letter has been answered in this chapter! Teani hopes it helps!

Authoress' Notes: I haven't updated this in the longest time, and I'm so sorry. Well, I was rereading my stories and stuff this morning, and I got it into my head to try and answer the questions from the people who'd written in. Here goes!

Giving Advice Isn't Easy…

Teani Valentine, Mai's little sister, starts an email advice column. Suddenly she is flooded by emails regarding all sorts of things - crushes, grades, family problems.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

FROM: divastarz63@hotmail.com

TO: teani@hotmail.com

SUBJECT: Family.

Dear Teani,

Lately I've been having trouble with my family. They say I watch too much cartoons and its starting to affect my mind and schoolwork. I don't watch that much cartoons at all. Its just that whenever my family sees me its either when I'm listening to my music or watching cartoons. Sometimes I cant even talk to them. What should I do?

Sincerely,

Divastarz63

---------------------------------------

FROM: teani@hotmail.com

TO: divastarz63@hotmail.com

SUBJECT: RE: Family.

Dear divastarz63,

I know how it is. I watch cartoons and listen to my music as well - nothing can tear me away from my Evanescence! Just pay a little more attention to your family at times, spend some time with them in the evening or something. I'm not guaranteeing that it'll make a difference, but it might help.

From Teani.

---------------------------------------

FROM: imhurting@hotmail.com

TO: teani@hotmail.com

SUBJECT: Pains

Dear Teani,

My parents always hit me and I don't know why. I never did anything wrong but they do it anyways. Please help.

From

imhurting

---------------------------------------

FROM: teani@hotmail.com

TO: imhurting@hotmail.com

SUBJECT: RE: Pains

Dear imhurting,

This is a really serious problem. Have you told anyone about it? It is considered child abuse! I understand if you don't want to get your parents into trouble, but they should know better (a lot better) than to hit their child. Please tell someone about this.

From Teani.

---------------------------------------

From- this.is.a.made.up.address@aol.com

To: teani@hotmail.com

Subject: suicide...

Dear Teani,

My life sucks in general. I have nothing to live for and no hope. I'm considering suicide. Anything I can do to help before I do something stupid?

From

this.is.a.made.up.address

---------------------------------------

FROM: teani@hotmail.com

TO: this.is.a.made.up.address@aol.com

SUBJECT: RE: suicide…

Dear this.is.a.made.up.address,

How can you say you have nothing to live for? You have family, don't you? Think how much it would tear them apart to have lost you! If you are dead-set on doing something like this, please consider going to counselling first - or at least talk to someone about your reasons.

From Teani.

---------------------------------------

FROM: suicidewhisper@hotmail.com

TO: teani@hotmail.com

SUBJECT:

Dear Teani, no one likes my obsession with dark themes and suicide, and bash me for it! What do I do!? I never hurt anyone with it!

From suicidewhisper

---------------------------------------

FROM: teani@hotmail.com

TO: suicidewhisperer@hotmail.com

SUBJECT: RE:

Dear suicidewhisperer,

Sometimes you hurt people with just ideas of suicide and the like. They might think that your obsession comes from experience. Tell them that it doesn't!

Next time someone brings up a related subject to dark themes, don't babble on about it like there's nothing else worth living for. Talk to them about things that they like - it might just help them to re-establish confidence in you.

From Teani.

---------------------------------------

FROM: bikeeguy@msn.com

TO: teani@hotmail.com

SUBJECT: exams

Dear Teani,

So you have any advice for a poor sucker who forgot to study for the major exam he has coming up in the next period?

From bikeeguy.

---------------------------------------

FROM: teani@hotmail.com

TO: bikeeguy@msn.com

SUBJECT: RE: exams

Dear bikeeguy,

Get off the computer and study, maybe? The book you need is in the shelves closest to the librarian's desk.

From Teani.

---------------------------------------

divastarz63@hotmail.com - divastarz63 (reviewer)

imhurting@hotmail.com - Punisher 2002 (reviewer)

this.is.a.made.up.address@aol.com - Rowan Girl (reviewer)

suicidewhisperer@hotmail.com - Avvy (reviewer)

bikeeguy@msn.com - Tristan Taylor

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

From now on, you can send in letters to be answered by Teani. Just review this story with the information she needs in the correct format, eg:

FROM: johnsmith@hotmail.com

TO: teani@hotmail.com

SUBJECT: Help!

Dear Teani,

Help me, I'm drowning in letters from secret admirers! What should I do?

From johnsmith.

And then Teani will answer!