Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Everything Works Fine ❯ Everything Works Fine ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I know I haven't been here in a while. Forgive me.

Dedicated to the new season of YGO. Yes I know I got the wording wrong but bare with me hear I only watched it once.
________________________________________________________________________ __

~~~From Yugi's TV room~~~

TV: And now live at the press conference with Kaiba Corp. president Seto Kaiba...

#Tristan: It's about time!

Kaiba: I have tested the products and simulation devices of my company THOROUGHLY and can say with 100% confidence and proof that Kaiba Corp. has no relation to the events of today. The duel simulators are working perfectly.

#Anzu: Well isn't he the confident one?

Kaiba: But in my annoyance of being flooded with calls I wondered with my spare thinking time how stupid society is getting today.

#Joey: Uh oh.

Kaiba: Obviously no simulator of any size can produce holographic images that size all around the world. Any common idiot would know that. First of all, Kaiba Corp's image projectors rely on a field of waves and rays to produce the kind of images normally used in duels. The color modulator sends an electrodigital print to the projectors on the sidelines which in turn calculates the prints into said waves and rays in a radius of twenty meters in all directions giving the illusion of heat, wind, cold, smells, etc.

#Yugi: looks like everyone's in for a loooooong explanation.

Kaiba: However, it only works in the twenty meter radius and if tried outside that radius fails miserably. the way that some effects comes out much larger than others is because of the perspective programming I put in there. Because of the combination of prints in ray formatt in combination with the modulator waves there no way blah blah blah blah blah. **sees that prees conference and camracrews are asleep**

#gang: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kaiba: **gives sly smile** C'mon Mokuba. Lets blow this joint.

Mokuba: **looks up from magazine** Hmm? Okay!

**The Kaiba brothers then leave everyone in the room and proceed to the awaiting limo**
________________________________________________________________________ __

D T-2: IT'S TRUE!! Whenever Seto wants to go somewhere but is held up by crowds he just rambles on and on about technology.

And if any1 cares, please encourage me to produce MORE stories, or at least the next chapter in my other stories. I need insparation desperately.