Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Evil Yugi Moto ❯ Side Effects ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
EVIL YUGI MOTO





Chapter 1 Thunderstorm
and his friends are hanging around Pegasus' castle, all of a sudden a thunderstorm appears. A glowing yellow blob appears next to Yugi. The blob enters Yugi's body and Yugi falls down, unconcious. Joey Tristan and Bakura take Yugi inside. The storm settles down. Tea stays outside and finds a note. Read the next chapter to find out what happens.
2Note Says

Tea ran inside and told Grandpa. He knew just what to do.They waited until the guys came back to tell what the note says and what it means. An hour later, Tristan, Joey Bakura, and Yugi came back. Yugi was fine, so they started the discussion. Grandpa said that the note wote ' I shall be your fighting spirit and win your every battle whether it be bad or good I shall be understood`. "It means that an evil spirit is inside you,Yugi, and when you duel it will take over, the only way you get rid of it is to beat it in a duel in the shadow realm, Bakura can take us right?. said Grandpa. "Yes" Bakura replied. Tommorow Yugi would be battling Pegasus, so he went to bed.

Chapter 3Evil Takes Over

The next day was normal, until it was time to duel. The evil took over. Yami and Yugi tried to fight it but they were too weak. The Evil was great at dueling. It beat Pegasus and so much power he could stop Pegasus from reading its mind. Of course, the Evil wone. It took everyone by surprise, even Pegasus.This was very overwhelming to Pegasus, but they had yo ignore him and concentrate on Yugi.
4Shadow Realm

Later that day Bakura took Yugi and his friends to the shadow realm and to a battle field in it. The spirit came out and took its place. Since Yugi was too weak to battle in the shadow realm Yami did most of the dueling. Yami had won after a fierce compitition. Yugi was back to normal and the Evil was vanished. Bakura took everyone back and they celebrated.

Chapter 5Effects

Yugi was back to normal but still twitched a little on the dueling field, but didnt turn evil. He never forgot this expierience.

Chapter 6from the Author

How'd you like the story. pleaz reply. C ya later.