Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Family Bonds ❯ Deleted Scenes 1-7 ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Deleted Scene 1 (between chapter 12 and chapter 13)

With part one done and over with for the little plot, Tama initiates part two for operation "confusion". The first day of school she wore the boys school uniform. Today, however, she’s wearing something a little different. This time she's actually wearing the girl's school uniform, albeit the vest has been dyed and then bleached so it's a faded red color and the skirt is a midnight blue color with the very end bleached so it's faded. To complete her look she's wearing her hair down and she's wearing lip-gloss that she borrowed from Anzu.

The teacher looks at her in confusion when she comes into the room. "Excuse me, miss. Are you new here?"

Tama smiles sweetly. "I'm new as of yesterday, yes. I'm Tama Muto."

Half of the class gasps in shock while the other half stares in disbelief. Even the teacher is surprised, which is shown when he says, "Oh.... alright then. Take your seats everyone!"

Tama makes her way toward the back of the room, managing not to trip as fall as she elegantly takes her seat. By now nearly all of the guys are drooling.

Malik has always said that Tama goes looking for trouble and at the same time trouble comes for her only to turn around and run away in fear. At this moment Tama is looking for trouble and it will come.

One of the football players leans over to her, trying to be discreet, and says, "Hey there. You clean up really good."

"Fuck off." Tama says in a saccharine sweet voice, a false smile on her face.

The football player shivers and backs off, not wanting to mess with the deadly Muto girl.

0-0-0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 2 (chapter 14)

Everyone's on the plane and their heading to the secret location for their vacation spot. Blue's sitting in the back in the seat next to Katsuya's. The others- Yugi, Anzu, Honda, Mokuba, Ryou, and Malik- are sitting a seat or two back playing cards.

"So Blue, shouldn't you be up flying the plane?" Katsuya asks.

"Not unless you all want to die." Blue cheerfully replies. "And since I highly doubt you all want to die in a horrible fiery crash and leave me charged with manslaughter when I miraculously survive, I'm not going to go up there and fly the plane."

Katsuya looks at Blue in disbelief, his mouth agape. It takes him a minute or two to collect his thoughts and continue the conversation. "So what you're saying is that we got two madmen-"

"One's a mad woman." Blue interrupts.

"A madman and a mad woman," Katsuya corrects. "Up there flying the plane. Do they even got a license?!"

"Yes and yes."

"Great..." Katsuya sarcastically says. Then he thinks of something rather important. "Wait, but then how did you get to the place where you picked us up? You had to fly there, right?"

Blue smiles happily. "Autopilot!"

Katsuya face faults at the craziness of it all.

0-0-0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 3 (chapter 15)

Damian, Ashling, Liam, and Nixx are in Damian's old station wagon after Damian and Nixx "kidnapped" Liam and Ashling just minutes earlier.

"I hope you've perfected your method of getting dressed in the back of a moving car." Damian cheerfully tells Ashling.

Ashling looks at her friend in confusion. "Huh?"

"Unless you want to walk into IHOP wearing your pajama's." Damian elaborates.

Ashling glares at her twin, who just gives her an innocent look in return. "I should have known something was up when you wore day clothes to bed." She grumbles.

Liam grins. "What can I say? I'd rather not get dressed in the back of the wagon."

"You should thank him for saving us from the horrible, unholy sight of him changing." Damian comments.

"I wouldn't mind." Nixx speaks up.

Ashling and Damian both roll their eyes while Liam shrinks back toward the door and away from Nixx.

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me." Ashling says.

0-0-0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 4 (chapter 15)

Damian, Nixx, Liam, and Ashling are at IHOP and everyone is dressed, even Ashling who had to get dressed in the back of the moving station wagon. They're sitting at a round booth and Damian and Ashling are the ones on the outside while Nixx is beside Damian and Liam and Liam is between Nixx and Ashling.

"Damian, my love!" Nixx exclaims, putting a hand over his heart. He flutters his eyelashes for emphasis. "I praise thee and ye amazing pancake eating skills!"

Damian gives a short bow. "Why thank ye, kind sir!" He says. "And I'm not your love!"

Nixx practically glomps Damian, hugging the taller boy tightly. "Yes you are!" With that exclamation, he nuzzles Damian's cheek.

"Lexus! GET OFF!" Damian roars.

Ashling and Liam try to hide their laughter, but don't do a very good job at it.

"Never! I'll never let go!" Nixx dramatically says.

"You will or else I'll leave you behind at the first hotel we stop at!" Damian threatens.

Nixx is still nuzzling Damian's cheek, not at all threatened by the threat. "You wouldn't do that to me! You love me! You'd miss me too much."

"No I wouldn’t!” Damian stubbornly says.

"Yes you would!" Nixx, Liam, and Ashling exclaim.

"Okay, maybe a little." Damian gives in.

Nixx lets go of Damian and smiles happily. "Yay! You do love me!" And then he kisses Damian's cheek.

Damian jumps about two feet into the air while yelling, "LEXUS!!!"

Ashling and Liam just roar with laughter, making no moves to help their friend.

0-0-0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 5 (chapter 15)

Ashling, Liam, Damian, and Nixx have made it to the Poplar's house after their car troubles and Riley and Max have just been subjected to the first of many of Damian's dramatic speeches and acting.

"Is he always like this?" Riley asks Ashling and Liam.

"Yeah." Ashling replies. "And sometimes he's worse. You should have seen him at my and Liam's birthday party. It was crazy. Him and Nixx made up this whole dramatic scene and at first we thought they weren't acting because it was so believable. But then they started getting really dramatic and exaggerated motions and words too much."

Riley raises an eyebrow, wondering just how crazy to two odd hair-colored boys are. "Sounds like fun."

Ashling giggles at the memory. "It was."

"I brought the pictures!" Liam exclaims. "We can show them off later. And you forgot the part where Alex and Roman burst into the house in masks and kidnapped us and took us bowling."

Ashling laughs at that memory. "Oh yeah! That was awesome!"

"Who?" Max asks.

"Alexandrian and Roman Lexus." Liam replies. "They're Nixx's older brothers and they're the same age as us. Oh, and Ash has a crush on Roman!"

"Liam!" Ashling yells. "I do not!"

"Ashling and Roman, sittin' in a tree!" Liam sings. He ducks a punch from his twin and continues, with Nixx joining in. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Nixx squeaks as Ashling tries to hit him and then runs behind Damian and jumps on the purple-haired boy's back. "Save me!"

"For the last time, Lexus! I am not your knight in shining armor!" Damian yells. "Now get off of me!"

0-0-0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 6 (chapter 16)

Tama's sitting on her bed in her and Malik's shared room and is brushing her hair when Seto walks into the room dressed in form-fitting black clothes, boots, and buckles.

Tama sets down the brush as Seto makes his way across the room. Taking in the way he's dressed, she figures out exactly why he's in the room.

"Seto, tell me you are not looking for that Ra accursed coat."

Seto doesn't say a word as he opens the closet and disappears into it.

Tama narrows her eyes. "Seto...!" She says warningly.

Seto walks out of the closet with a triumphant smirk on his face. In his arms is something white and red with silver buttons. "Behold!" He announces, shaking out the leather. He expertly puts it on and turns to face Tama with open arms. "My coat of intimidation!"

Tama snorts. "More like the coat of gravity defying wonder."

0-0-0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 7 (chapter 17)

The entire gang- the four Muto's, the two Jounouchi's, Honda, Malik, Anzu, and Ryou- are at the Dragon's Den and have just finished getting ready for Otogi's Halloween party. Now they're nearly ready to leave.

"Alright, now there's just one thing left to do before we go." Tama says.

The others look at Tama in confusion.

"Which would be...?" Honda asks.

Tama grins and holds up a camera. "Picture time! Mainly so we can forever remember Mokuba in a dress!"

Everyone else sweat drops.

"It'll be something interesting to show the kids, that." Mokuba says, mock-seriously.

All of the others laugh at that statement.

--F-A-M-I-L-Y--B-O-N-D-S--D-E-L-E-T-E-D--S-C-E-N- E-S--F-A-M-I-L-Y--B-O-N-D-S--

Shiro: This is only the first of the deleted scenes. The rest of the deleted scenes are from the chapters I decided I wasn't going to do. In other words, the rest of the deleted scenes are from the original chapters 24-35. And for this first seven, I'd have to say 2 and 6 are my favorites. Enjoy!