Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fight For The Hikari Cherub ❯ Party ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow: all I can think about is this ficcie ^_^

Specter: to Mediaminer readers: we are very sorry that we acted so OOC in that a/n to Malik's Girl. We were just very pissed to get flamed by our choice of couplings!

Shadow: yeah ^^;

Review answers to Fanfic.net reviewers:

Cherry: [dodging random objects but gets hit in the face] @_@ I updating as soon as I can...and yes, I can be evil sometimes...Muahahahaha! [Gets hit in the face again and faints]

Speed: I'm updating! I'm updating!

AnimeGoddess: hey! Thanks for the compliments...I thought it was a pretty good chappie myself...Yami finally knows!!! Yahoo!! I hope you didn't crack...whatever that means...

Roxl: teehee, I'm keeping it up...I got a very kewl Idea for this chappie...

VampssAmby10210: [does the Vash laugh too] Heehee, I love Trigun! I personally love Legato the best but oh well. Lemon this chappie for sure ^_^ Too bad Yugi is still Yumi but at least Yami finally knows, eh?

Darklight: It was kinda funny for me having to write Yami getting so emotional but I was debating whether to put him finding out this chapter. It works out better this way though. Thankies so much for the candy, flowers, and the hug! [hugs Darklight back] I love you too...I guess...^^;

MoonFox: that's okay, we all lost our sanity the minute we started reading and writing fanfics! But that's okay, being insane is more fun, eh? Hey and chill out! Anzu and Mai will get their bashings when the time is right!!!! Like maybe, this chappie?! Teehee, yeah Marik and Bakura will get so very, very drunk ^_^

Mediaminer review replies:

Pissedfan: teehee...Happyfan? Maybe once I complete this ficcie you can change your name to that...

Malik's girl: keep your flames to yourself, biatch! I answered your review already on Mediaminer!

Dark Fairy: I'm continuing!

Li's princess: I hate negative reviews too! They tick me off! Thankies for the complements!!

Chameleon: I answered your review too! And I told you I would have emailed Malik's girl had she left an email address. I did not mean to sound so OOC but I just don't appreciate getting flamed on my choice of couples!

Pissedfan(again): I hate telling people off...but when they piss me off they better watch out ^_^ Give you lessons? Uh...sure? Just write what you feel. I'm a very good at expressing emotions on paper so it's easy for me to talk shit bout people when I wish too. And yes, I live in Florida with all the perks and the hottie boys ^-^ I was just in Georgia a few days ago too! It's such a cool place! (Well it's different) And I'm sure you get hottie boys there too!

ShadowsLight: I was going to have Yugi tell Yami who he was but I figured that Yami was smart and could figure out on his own...^_^ GO YAOI FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!

Shadow: That's everyone, right?! I hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did, I'm sorry! And also, I do not own the song "It makes me go Mmm!"

Namu: R&R!! [goes off to find Marik so they can cuddle]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A pair of sharp azure eyes watched the pair from outside, their owner smirking in delight. The two inside the circular room embraced lovingly before returning to sit on the red sofa.

Seto Kaiba grinned and turned away from the door to head back to his dormitory. //So Yumi is actually Yugi...and once again the Shadow Mage has beaten me to him.// The fire mage growled as he walked out of the north tower and outside. The sun was slowly beginning to set. He had been watching Yami and the precious Hikari Cherub for over an hour. He had had a growing suspicion about the delectable Hikari Cherub's true identity and the mind of Seto Kaiba never failed.

Up ahead, Seto spotted the notorious Bakura Hideyoshi slinking behind a group of seventh year girls. (Shadow: did I say what year Khemet goes up to before? Well now you know its 7 and if I said something else before...it is now changed to 7! ^_^)

Malik Nagasawa snuck up next to them and the two grinned giddily at each other before turning back to the group of girls. Careful as to not be noticed, the two took out their wands and chanted a small spell that created a spellbind effect. Now that the girls were totally immobile, the two trouble makers took the opportunity to cast another spell...this time for levitation.

Casually putting their wands away, Bakura and Marik walked under the spellbound seventh years; looking up the whole time.

"Very nice. Very _very_ nice!" Bakura commented.

Marik studied the girl he was directly under, "tsh, Victoria Secret issue two catalogue five, page twenty seven."

Bakura nodded, "excellent Nagasawa-chan!" He looked up at the one above him, "Suzy Shier, Issue four, catalogue one, page twelve!" Smirking proudly he waltzed out of the mass of hovering seventh years followed by his best friend.

Bakura and Marik started walking away having finished their daily `panty scan'

"Hideyoshi-kun! Nagasawa-kun! Let us down right now!" one of the girls screeched.

Seto rolled his eyes. It figured...those two were always pulling some kind of perverted prank. Walking over to the water and earth mages, he placed a hand on Marik's shoulder causing the teen to jump slightly.

"Oh, spooked I see?"

Marik put on a strait face, "aw, Kaiba! I thought you'd be in your room satellite tracking that Muto kid still!!"

"Oh I've found Yugi."

"Really? And where would he be, Kaiba?" Bakura questioned.

Seto rolled his eyes, "he is currently unavailable as Yugi Muto but may I make a simple request that certain Yumi Motou gets a personal invite to tonight's poolside festivities?"

Marik raised an eyebrow, "Yumi Motou? That Hikari Cherub chick? Why do you want to invite her?"

The fire mage smirked and wrapped his arm around the water mage's shoulder, "oh just being friendly. Plus...she's a very close friend of Yami's."

"Huh? She's Yami's friend? I thought she didn't know anybody at this school!" Marik replied.

Seto shook his head, "oh no, I can assure you that they are very well acquainted. So how about it?"

Bakura scratched his chin thoughtfully, "well she is really hot. I guess we wouldn't be Yami's best friend if we didn't invite her either so, why not?"

"Very good," the fire mage said, with a hint of insanity in his voice, before turning and walking towards his dorm tower.

Marik and Bakura watched him leave then turned to each other and shrugged.

"He freaks me out sometimes," Bakura said, shuddering slightly.

Marik nodded in reply before he spotted some girls on the school's cheerleading team, "hey up for another panty scan?"

Bakura's eyes widened, "sweet shit! Cheerleaders!"

Marik smirked, "cheerleaders equal bloomers, my man," he stated happily.

Bakura nodded and the two pulled out their wands and snuck towards the group of bubbly girls.

~~~

Yami stared down at the little one in his arms. It was hard to believe Yugi had been right in front of him the whole time and he didn't even realize it! It was sad to know he couldn't even recognize his own lover in a different form. The personalities were the same; it should've been easier for him to figure that out.

"Yami you're so stressed out," Yugi's voice flittered up to his ears and knocked him out of his thoughts and into the world of reality.

"I know. I just have a lot on my mind I guess. With the tournament, and you, and all this Hikari Cherub stuff."

Yugi nodded in understanding, "when is the first round of the tournament?"

"In one week. Three contestants will be cut out of the tournament after that."

"I see. I hope you do well."

Yami leaned down and placed a kiss on his lover's head, "I will don't you worry. I have to win this tournament so I can win you back and switch you into your normal gender again."

Yugi nodded and nuzzled against the side of the shadow mage's face. (Shadow: hurray for fluff!!!!!! [Cheers]) Slowly he dozed off, the warm body holding him being his main source of comfort.

Yami looked at the clock on the wall to his left. It was already eight-o-clock. The part started at ten. He needed an hour to get himself ready. (Shadow: sounds like me...) He gently shook Yugi's shoulders to get him to wake up.

"huh?" Yugi grumbled, lifting his head slightly.

Yami stared into the green eyes of the one he was holding. Wait...green eyes? Yugi had purple eyes...beautiful, shocking, exquisite purple eyes.

"Are those contacts?" He asked.

Yugi blushed slightly and nodded. He didn't like covering up his unique eye color with a bland original one but he would be expelled if he refused to wear the contacts.

Yami shook his head and stood up, "I have to get going Yugi. Bakura and Marik are throwing a party in about two hours and I wanted to help them set up the pool deck."

Yugi looked slightly crestfallen, "oh. Okay. I understand." He put a fake smile on, "have fun then."

Yami grinned and leaned down, placing a kiss on Yugi's soft lips before turning and leaving.

Yugi sighed as he watched the other occupant of the room exit hastily. He thought at least Yami would invite him to the party. Or maybe he didn't want to invite him? Maybe he didn't want to be around him as much as Yugi thought he did.

//No, bad Yugi. Don't think such things. Yami loves you and he was just in a rush to get ready. I'm sure he would've invited me if he didn't have a lot on his mind. I hope...//

There was a knock on the door and Yugi smiled. That was probably Yami right now coming to apologize and invite him!

Yugi opened the door and was surprised to see not Yami, but Yami's best friends Marik and Bakura standing in the doorway.

"Hey Yumi!" Marik greeted, slapping him on the back.

Yugi managed to put on a smile, "h-hello?" he responded uncertainly.

Behind the two, Ryou and Malik stood wearing matching outfits. Yugi rolled his eyes mentally. It figures that the twins would dress identically for a special occasion. (Shadow: yes I made them twins. But the non-identical type. Fraternal I think it's called ^^;)

"Hey there, Cherub!" Bakura said, also giving Yugi a welcoming slap on the back.

"C-can I help you?" Yugi asked timidly.

Marik looked at him with shock, "why aren't you ready yet, Yumi?!"

Yugi looked puzzled, "ready? Ready for what?"

Marik slapped his forehead, "the party of course! You're the guest of honor!"

"M-me? Go to that party? I-I couldn't..."

"Nonsense!" Bakura interrupted, walking over to the closet and pulling out a tight looking short red dress, "this'll look perfect on you."

Yugi took the dress and looked at it with an expression that read `you can't be serious.'

The dress indeed would be tight on him. Besides that, there was a slit that ran all the way up to his armpit. In the center of the dress, the fabric was cut in the shape of a heart with a small jewel hanging down in the center.

"Go get dressed! Hurry now we have to do your make up and get your jewelry!" Malik said, ushering him towards the bathroom door.

"O-okay" Yugi stuttered, locking himself in the bathroom to change.

Marik smirked at Bakura, "you think Seto will be pleased?" he asked the platinum haired boy.

"He better be. I didn't come up here and act all friendly to some loner for nothing," the earth mage replied.

Marik chuckled and took a seat on the couch. Malik followed him and took a seat beside him on the velvety sofa.

"Bakura, I don't see why you're inviting the Yumi girl for Seto Kaiba...you don't even like him that much," Ryou piped up.

"I thought we were inviting her for Yami, guys?" Malik added.

Bakura shrugged, ignoring Malik's statement. "There is a little bribing matter called money; and Kaiba's loaded with it. I figure that this little stunt will be worth some dough. I mean, who else will be able to clandestinely get the Hikari Cherub drunk off her ass?"

"--And once she gets drunk, Kaiba said he wanted to have some fun with her," Marik ended the statement.

Ryou hung his head, "that is so wrong to use someone like that for money."

Bakura's eye twitched as he slapped the other earth mage, "what do you know Ryou?" He didn't get a reply as the other whimpered slightly. "Exactly so shut up and never correct me again, understand?"

Ryou nodded brokenly and Malik stood up to face Bakura, "hey you I don't appreciate you treating my brother like that!"

"Do we have to fight on such a fine night?" Marik questioned, rolling his head back onto the head of the couch.

Malik and Bakura sighed, glaring at each other before reassuming what they were originally doing before the quarrel.

A few minutes later, Yugi came out of the bathroom in the dress. He was slightly uncomfortable in a dress that came up all the way to his bottom. He didn't understand how girls wore this kind of stuff everyday.

"Ah, Miss Yumi, you look splendid!" Ryou gasped.

Malik nodded in agreement and walked over to Yugi, taking a box out of his pocket to reveal a pair of gold earrings inside, "put these on," he commanded gently.

Yugi nodded and complied. He liked the earrings. They were the color silver cute in half-hoops with little hearts dangling off the ends of them. He smiled at his reflection, not noticing Bakura and Marik sneak up behind him before it was too late and he was thrown onto a little stool and the two began to `beautify' his features with a wonderful manmade invention called makeup.

"Marik that eye shadow shade is all wrong," Ryou commented. Marik snorted and took out a napkin to blot away the powder.

When they were finished, Bakura brought out a pair of black knee high boots with a bout a three inch heel to make him seem taller.

"Yumi, when we get to the party find a tall brunette fire mage named Seto Kaiba, alright?"

"Why?"

Ryou smiled, "he's the one that especially requested your presence, Miss Yumi."

"S-Seto Kaiba requested my presence?" Yugi sweated a little. That couldn't be a good thing. Seto was one of the main reasons of his and Yami's breakup...He had pretended to be a friend to both him and Yami and then turned his back on their trust and bond of friendship. For that alone Yugi could not keep his reliance on the brunette. Whatever Seto wanted tonight he would not get. Yugi would make sure to do everything in his power to make sure of that.

But then again, how much power did the Hikari Cherub have against one as rich, famous, and handsome as Seto Kaiba?

...Not much.

Yugi sighed when Marik and Bakura left. It was just him, Ryou, and Malik now. Marik told him he needed to make a fashionably late entrance.

"How do you like your outfit, Miss Yumi?" Ryou asked.

Yugi adjusted the strap of the dress, "it isn't really me," he answered truthfully. He looked up at Malik, "what does Kaiba-Sama want with me?"

Malik's happy expression faltered a little, "Well we really aren't sure. Marik and Bakura only told us that he had requested that you get invited and that maybe it would cheer Yami up some because you two were good friends."

Yugi snorted mentally. //I'm sure he really invited me for Yami. He hates Yami's guts...he would never do anything to make him happy. I bet he knows something...//

Malik looked at the silver watch on his left wrist, "hm, we should get going soon." He adjusted the white tank top slightly and fixed the silver belt around his black pants. Ryou did the same with his outfit which was a black shirt and white pants.

Yugi looked up at him, "do I have to come?"

He looked startled by the question, "well yeah. We invited you. It would be rude to decline so late, wouldn't you think?"

Yugi nodded slightly and followed the twins out the door. He didn't know how he got himself into such messes all the time.

~~~

Yami sighed as he sat down on a bench and looked across the pool deck. He was mentally cursing himself for not inviting Yugi to the night's festivities. He had been so caught up in everything that had happened that day that he totally forgot to invite the little one.

From out of nowhere it seemed, Akira and the Zenoah student, Miki Kaoru, came up to him. Akira smiled down at him, "hey Yami," she greeted.

Yami nodded as an answer, still not looking up at them.

"Yami I know you still miss Yugi but you must put it behind you. The past is the past and there is nothing you can do. Try focusing of the present and the future...think about the tournament, or the Hikari Cherub, or something like that."

Yami's eye twitched. How dare she.

How

Dare

She

Yami stood up and grabbed a fistful of Akira's red T-shirt, "you think I don't know you're stupid game! Yugi, the Hikari Cherub, they are one in the same! How dare you try and make me forget him by telling me to fall in love with a different form of him! I love him in any form! I loved him! I had his love! I could display our love openly! But you--you took him away from me! You and this stupid tournament and your stupid father-"

"--Don't you dare insult me father, Yami! I think you should remember exactly who he is!"

"I don't care! I really don't care! You know what, expel me, and see what I'll do! Nothing! I'll do nothing because I don't give a shit about anything anymore. I just want Yugi back! I don't want any Hikari Cherub. I don't want Anzu or Mai or you or anyone else! I just want him! Now you and your little boyfriend can just go fuck off because you're just pissing me off!"

Akira dropped to the ground ungracefully when Yami released her shirt. She turned away from him, tears falling down her cheek, "I'm sorry things have to be this way," she whispered before turning and running away from him.

Miki's blue eyes narrowed slightly. He wasn't one to cause trouble or answer back but when someone he cared about got hurt, he did get angry. He glared at Yami, "you shouldn't treat your best friend like that you know. After all the times she helped you out. With your dad an all..."

"She told you? She told you about my father? She actually told _you_ about my father?!"

Miki nodded meekly. Yami's rage boiled more, "get out of my site before I have to hurt you," he seethed.

Miki sighed and turned away from the shadow mage as well.

Love really does drive a man to insanity.

Yami sat back down and picked up the beer bottle that sat waiting for him on the side table. He took a quick swig of the wonderful liquid, letting the alcohol slide down his throat and buzz through him pleasantly.

Yes, alcohol certainly was a wonderful escape from the harsh realities of life.

Calming himself a little, he finally stood to go and find Bakura and Marik. The two had thrown the party and had yet to show up.

Stupid Bakura and Marik with their lame ass late entrances...

"Yami-kins! We've been searching for you!" came the shrill cry of Anzu as she and Mai made their presence known.

Yami looked up tiredly at the two who wore matching purple tube tops which barely kept their overlarge breasts from popping out of the seams and short black skirts that rode halfway up their asses. On any other night, on any other circumstances, he would've bedded the two for just being in those suggestive outfits. But not tonight...he wasn't drunk enough to find them attractive yet. (Shadow: ^_^ heehee. Sorry I love that line.)

Anzu came over and sat on top of his lap, beginning to unbuckle the blue leather top he was wearing, "baby we haven't done it in so long!" she whined.

Yami groaned and raised his hands to re-buckle the now undone clasp of his shirt. "Can you please leave me alone for once? I'm going through a bit of an emotional crisis!" (Shadow: another funny thing to imagine...Yami in an emotional crisis!)

"But Hunnie, we've been apart forever!" Mai argued, moving in to press her face against his neck.

"Not now, not ever, now go away!" Yami yelled.

Anzu and Mai pulled away. Mai pouted slightly, "Fine but if you change your mind..."

"...I'll go find some other horny bitch that actually looks appetizing while I'm sober. Now get me another beer, you're still ugly!" He barked, completing their statement.

Anzu scowled and she and Mai strutted away to the dance floor.

The door to the pool area opened and in came Ryou and Malik followed closely by a short girl Yami recognized as Yugi--well, as Yumi. But Yugi really was Yumi so it made no difference. //This is starting to confuse me more than I imagined//

Immediately, he stood to go greet him but stopped in his tracks when he noticed Seto Kaiba go over to the three and leave, taking Yugi with him.

//What is he doing?// Yami thought.

He watched Yugi unwillingly fallow the brunette to the pool's edge. //Yugi can't swim well and he's by the deep end. What if he falls in?// With this thought in mind, the shadow mage started to make his way over to the two.

"Oh no you don't! You aren't getting away again you sneak!" came a woman's voice.

He turned to see his ex-girlfriend Yeira standing there wagging a finger in his face to discipline him. "That's two times today you tried to ignore me, Yami. I thought we were friends, _lovers_?" She whined, pulling him over to her.

Yami tried to wrench himself free, "yeah, we _were_ friends but I have a new lover." He noticed the girl start to open her mouth in protest, "and he is much better at it than you!" he snapped.

Yeira's features turned to disgust, "he? _He_!! You ditched me for a _he_! I honestly thought you were better than that..."

"Yeah, I did. Listen, Yeira, we had only a one time relationship...over the summer before I came back. But then I came back here and met Yugi..."

"Yugi?! Yugi Muto?!"

"You know him?"

She rolled her eyes, "yeah that puny twerp went to my school last year remember? I wrote you about him once. He's a stupid light mage and we only had to respect him because he had tie-ins with ancient rulers. Pht, I never thought you would sink so low."

Yami's growled low in his throat, "the old me would not have bothered to know him or to love him; but I have changed...Yugi has changed me. I'm not the Yami Mutou that you knew last summer and I would never go back to being him."

"Well that sucks I was really up for some," Yeira joked.

Yami scowled and made to move around her to get to Yugi...er..._Yumi_ but Yeira stopped him, `come dance with me Yami! We haven't seen each other in forever!"

"I have somewhere to be so get out of my way," Yami replied coolly, carefully avoiding her outstretched arm and maneuvering around the crowd to the pool's edge. //I can watch him from over here and if Seto tries anything I can get to Yugi.//

~~~

Yugi walked next to the tall fire mage, making sure that nothing funny was tried on him. After a few minutes though, the brunette excused himself and walked over to where the bathrooms were located.

The light mage shrugged and continued walking along the pool's tiled edge. It was funny coming to this party and being someone completely different. It was difficult to keep up this act in front of everyone. He had to make everyone believe that he really was Yumi Motou, the hikari cherub of the Tri-Elemental Tournament.

Suddenly, a blue haired, brown eyed boy stumbled over to him, obviously drunk. The boy smiled toothily before wrapping an arm around his shoulder and pulling him close, "ouch, hey what are yo doing?"

"Time for a swim!" The boy laughed, swirling out of the embrace and pushing Yugi back into the cold water of the pool's deep end.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!" Yugi screeched as he came in contact with the cool water.

People all around laughed and cheered as the first person of the evening was thrown into the pool. On the other side of the pool, a few more people jumped in, thinking that it was a silly game. After that, more people followed their example and thus began the slash pool party.

Yugi panicked. Sure, he could doggie paddle okay but that was in the shallow end...when Yami was with him. Now he wore super high clunker shoes, a super short dress, in the deep end, and no Yami was in sight.

"I'm gonna die! I'm gonna drown!" he freaked, splashing uncontrollably in the water.

"Yami! Yami please help me!" he yelled before he went under.

~~~

Yami's eyes widened as he saw Yugi flailing helplessly like a fished washed up on the shore...only he was in the water. He set off running and noticed, in the corner of his eye, Seto Kaiba running towards Yugi also with the most self-satisfactory smirk that the shadow mage had ever seen on his face.

//That self absorbed bastard...I bet he planned this….just so he can be Yugi's rescuer. Gods he just doesn't get it. Well don't fret Yugi, I'm coming//

Upon the reaching of the edge of the pool, Yami unbuckled and threw off his shirt before diving headfirst into the pool at the five foot mark. Swimming as fast as he could, he was able to catch the little one before he hit the bottom of the pool and bring him to the surface.

Yami smiled as Yugi sputtered up some water and slowly blinked open his eyes. Yugi grinned up at him and hugged him tightly, "thank you my Yami. You're always saving me," he said quietly.

"You're welcome. I love being your knight in shining armor," the shadow mage replied jokingly.

Yugi giggled and latched on tighter to Yami.

"Well once again the beautiful _princess_ has been saved by the unworthy knight," a cold voice cut in.

Yami didn't have to raise his head to recognize the voice, "Kaiba," he sneered.

"Mutou," the fire mage replied nonchalantly.

Seto walked over to Yugi and yanked him up by the arm, "and the little princess...I haven't seen you in a while, Yugi."

The small boy gasped, earning a satisfied smirk from brunette. "You think I wouldn't figure it out? You think I am stupid? Now that I know, I will win you from this tournament and there will be no way for you to ever escape from your castle to find your knight again!"

Tears formed at the base of Yugi's eyes, "you'll do no such thing!" he whispered defiantly. He grabbed onto Yami's waist and stared up at the tall magician, "Yami already owns me..." he lowered his head before all but shouting, "I would never go with you!"

Seto grinned sinisterly, "we'll see, _Yumi_, we'll see." After that remark, he turned and strode away.

Yugi's turned his green contacted orbs on Yami, "you won't let him take me, will you?"

Yami picked Yugi up and shook his head, "never will I lose you again, little one. I will rescue you and keep you safe like the faithful knight I am."

Yugi giggled and hugged himself to the taller boy, "thank you."

"You're welcome my little prince."

~~~

Bakura and Marik glared at each other.

"One minute, take another sip," Malik instructed.

The two mages obeyed; each taking a beer bottle and gulping down a little of the delicious liquid. They were playing a new type of game that they dubbed, `nine bottle gulp'. (Shadow: it's a real game my cousins play when they drink beer ^^; they call it something different but I cannot remember so I re-titled it!)

The rules were simple. An hour had to pass and every minute during that hour they had to take a sip from the beer bottle and the one who doesn't pass out drunk in the end wins. Usually, the players go through seven to nine beer bottles.

Fifty minutes had passed, and both Marik and Bakura had gone through ten bottles and both looked as though they were going to pass out any minute.

Sure enough, before another second could pass, Bakura fell off his stool onto the ground, totally out cold...for the moment.

Marik stood up and raised his arms in victory. He moved to take a step but ended up next to his passed out buddy on the ground.

It wasn't so much that they both had ten bottles of beer, but they had also had about three more each before they started their little game.

"Well I suppose that ends the nine bottle gulp," Ryou remarked, chuckling slightly.

Malik nodded before picking up Marik and dragging him to a chair. Ryou did the same with Bakura. (Shadow: I had to put what they were up to ^^; And I did say Marik and Bakura get drunk so...)

~~~

Yugi and Yami were now sitting on bar stools in from of a small makeshift stage watching the DJ pay songs. Currently, the song `Hot Sexy Punkie' by Sean Paul, was blasting through the sound system. Yami was a big fan of this song but Yugi who leaned more towards dance or Gina music, was not. (Shadow: Gina music is girly music...well that's what my cousins in Canada call it. I'm too Canadian now...I spend too much time up there ^^;)

When the song ended, the DJ, whose name was an older student by the name of Darts, told everyone that he was going to accept requests or dedication songs now...

Yugi grinned and hopped off his stool to go request a song. Once he came back, he grinned excitedly at Yami.

"What did you request, my hikari?" Yami questioned.

"You'll see!" Yugi replied.

Darts pulled a CD out of a bag and placed it in front of him, "our first song is dedicated from lovely little lady named Yumi Motou to her one and only true love, Yami Mutou."

A few cheers were heard as Darts put a piece of silvery hair behind his ears and started to play the song.

"Makes me go Mmm" a girl's voice said through the speakers.

"Enjoy Yami, you're a lucky man! This is `Makes Me Go Mmm' by Jazmine!"

"Mmm, Mmm, Mmm" the girl's voice said again.

Some intro music played before she repeated the phrase, "it makes me go Mmm" and the song started up. (Shadow: bare with me I don't know the words too well so if they're wrong, don't sue me!)

Yugi took Yami's hand and dragged him over to the dance area. Yami was grinning like a little child on Christmas.

"Nah, nah, I'm moving my body to you. Nah, nah, nah, It makes me go Mmm."

Yugi and Yami started fast dancing together, being watched by everyone else in a small formed circle.

"Nah, nah! Making my dreams coming true. Nah, Nah, nah, it makes me go Mmm."

Yugi pressed himself close to Yami as they danced, making sure the shadow mage could feel everyone one of his dance movements.

"Now I know our love can really be.

In my life there's only you and me.

Every time I see you I get weak, every time you touch me I feel the heat.

Wanna be with you; yes it's true...It makes me go Mmm.

Nah, Nah. I'm moving my body to you.

Nah, nah, nah, it makes me go Mmm.

Nah, nah, making my dreams coming true.

Nah, nah, nah, It makes me go Mmm."

Yami smirked down at Yugi, trying to keep his erection in check, though it wasn't working by watching the little one's erotic movements.

"Jazmine!" The girl's voice yelled before another music intro began to signal the break between the first and second versus of the song.

"Feulin up our world where we can be as one

No more lonely nights since you came along.

Oh I hope that you will always stay

That you never ever will run away."

Yugi opened his mouth and sang the last lyrics of the verse directly to Yami, "Wanna be with you, yes it's true. It makes me go Mmm!"

The song continued with the chorus verse again.

"Nah, Nah. I'm moving my body to you.

Nah, nah, nah, it makes me go Mmm.

Nah, nah, making my dreams coming true.

Nah, nah, nah, It makes me go Mmm."

More people joined them on the dance floor then, seeing how much fun the song was to dance to and how it had such a good beat.

"Mmm, Mmm, Mmm"

Yugi licked his lips suggestively before winking up at Yami. "Wanna be with you, yes it's true. It makes me go Mmm" he sang again to Yami in time with the actual lyrics.

"Nah, Nah. I'm moving my body to you.

Nah, nah, nah, it makes me go Mmm.

Nah, nah, making my dreams coming true.

Nah, nah, nah, It makes me go Mm"

Yami noticed Yugi sneak his leg between his own. His eyes widened at the little one's antics. Never had Yugi been so...well...so seductive!

"Nah, Nah. I'm moving my body to you.

Nah, nah, nah, it makes me go Mmm.

Nah, nah, making my dreams coming true.

Nah, nah, nah, It makes me go Mm"

"It makes me go Mmm!" Was the final verse of the song before the music died down.

Darts started up a new song for the dancers who were still on the dance floor. This one a slower song called `Somewhere Out There' by Three Doors Down.

Yugi grinned up at Yami, his leg rising to caress Yami's. He knew Yami very well and he knew that by now, Yami was very _very_ turned on. He could also see the obvious lump in the taller boy's pants. He pressed his knee against the bulge, eliciting a low growl from Yami.

"Mmm," Yugi mumbled, pressing himself as close as possible to Yami.

Yami cursed. He knew what Yugi was trying to do and sadly, he was succumbing to the evocative behavior. //Why did I let him drink after that pool incident?//

Actually, Yami was kind of liking this new side of Yugi. He liked it a lot.

"Follow me," Yami said, taking a small hand in his own and leading Yugi away to a nearby pool supply closet. "Get in here," he ordered.

Yugi looked up at Yami, "a storage room?" he laughed all the while caressing the other's chest which was still bare.

Yami grunted and pulled Yugi inside, not caring to turn the lights or anything.

LEMON SCENE! IT TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH BUT HERE IS THE LEMON SCENE! YUGI(YUMI)XYAMI! SCROLL DOWN TO THE BIG BOLD LETTERS IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ THE LEMON! ENJOY!

Yami immediately lowered himself to the floor, bringing Yugi with him. Once settled on the ground on top of his love, he kissed him hard on the lips.

Yugi giggled and ran his hands through Yami's luxurious hair. From outside, he could still hear music playing and people laughing and having a fun time. He was happier in here though.

Yami started to unzip the dress from the side. "I like you in these clothes, Yugi," he stated, his voice deepened by lust.

Yugi purred slightly as Yami removed the clothes and started to kiss his chest and up to his neck.

"I like you better without any though," Yami added as he began to nip and suck on Yugi's throat.

Yugi smiled and brought his hands to Yami's back, running his fingers across the hot skin.

Ending his assault on Yugi's neck, Yami kissed Yugi on the lips again before trekking downward, past Yugi's chest, and to his stomach where his swirled his tongue around the navel there and kissing the are all around it.

The light mage gasped at the amount of emotions re-awakening inside of him. "Yami, please take me already!" he whined. The little one curled his fingers around the button of Yami's pants, unhooking the clasp and pulling the article of clothing down. He was quite pleased to see Yami was wearing nothing underneath the leather pants.

To insight Yami to speed things up, he put his hand on Yami's member and began stroking slowly. Yami moaned and Yugi began to stroke faster.

"Yugi stop I want to be inside you for that," Yami hissed.

Reluctantly, the smaller one removed his hand and Yami ended his kiss phase. The Shadow Mage looked at Yugi's new body. It was so different to do things this way...so very different. He didn't mind, he had done this with many girls before. But with Yugi...this just wasn't Yugi. Well, it was but...this form just didn't become him.

Pulling himself from his thoughts, Yami positioned himself and slowly slip inside of Yugi. Yes, this was different...but it was Yugi...he had to remember that. Yugi was the reason he was a changed person...Yugi was the reason why he was strong and why he didn't feel the need to rid himself of the feeling his father placed inside of him. Yugi got rid of that feeling for him. So no matter what form Yugi was in, male or female, Yami would just have to accept it and love him just the same.

And he did.

Yami began to thrust in and out of Yugi. The little one bit his lip to keep from screaming loudly and attracting attention to their little love making room.

"Yami," he groaned.

"Yugi," Yami answered, coming close to his peak.

Yugi rocked his hips in time to Yami's thrusts. Their movements began to get faster, each of them making delicious sounds of ecstasy and pleasure.

"Y-Yugi, I'm-I'm going to-"

With this half warning, Yami cummed inside of Yugi; his seed spreading fully inside the little one.

Yugi shrieked slightly, trying to keep the noise as quiet as possible. Yami leaned down and captured his lips in his own. He couldn't believe how beautiful Yugi looked at that moment...even in this new form...he was so strikingly lovely to him.

"Yami...I-I love you s-so m-much," the small one panted.

Yami pulled out and laid fully on top of Yugi, "I love you too, Yugi. So much that it killed me to be apart from you."

Yugi nodded, joyful tears leaking from his eyes. Yami licked the tears away and kissed him again before resting his head under Yugi's chin.

Yugi chuckled slightly, "do you realize we just made love in a storage closet?" he asked, just noticing how cramped they were in the small room.

Yami "Mmmed" quietly and softly nodded his head.

"We should do it again sometime," the shadow mage joked before closing his eyes and settling himself comfortable again.

Yugi smiled and stroked Yami's hair while his free hand traced patterns down his spine.

Soon, both were claimed by sleep.

THESE ARE THE BIG BOLD LETTERS I MEANT! OKAY THE LEMON IS OVER! YOU MAY READ AGAIN NOW IF YOU STOPPED READING BEFORE!

~~~

"Principal! Principal!" Anzu shouted.

The music stopped and all the students began to file out of the pool room's secret exit in a mass rush, trampling Anzu and Mai in the process.

"Hurry and get out of here!" Marik yelled. He and Bakura aimed their wands at the DJ stand, making it disappear. They did the same to the trash on the ground and everywhere else.

When most of the students were out, the door banged open, "BAKURA! MALIK!" headmaster Shadows yelled.

The two delinquents turned and smiled sheepishly at the principal. Their smiles faded when they noticed the sour expression on the man's face.

Mr. Shadows raised a hand for them to follow him. Unwillingly, the two followed out of the room and to the principal's office.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~ *~*~

Shadow: okay I'm cutting it off there. Holy shit! 22 pages! [Faints]

Specter: good gods that is a lot! [Faints too]

Namu: This is the reason the chappie took so long to get out! And we put the lemon in, like we promised!

Shadow: [wakes up] I hope the lemon was okay ^^; I had to wait till my parents were out of the house to write it! So I was kinda in a rush until they came back. It could've been better, in my opinion. I also had to make it so Yugi was a girl so it had to be sorta different! But never fear, I'll make a great lemon when Yugi turns back into a boy!!!

Namu: until next time, R&R please!!!!