Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fight For The Hikari Cherub ❯ Hiding ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow: U_U It isn't my fault I swear but...my computer had somehow gotten a virus and deleted my review replies!! T_T I'm too lazy to type them back up again!! So, this chappie will have no replies SORRY! Next chappie will though since the computer is now fixed up!

Specter: ^_^

Shadow: but I must admit last chappie was EVIL! Oh and also, I just got a new hotmail name: ShadowSpecter17@hotmail.com if anyone ever wanted to add me to their messenger buddy list ^^

Specter: and even if you didn't, now you know. Of course we will still use the yahoo email address!!

Namu: R&R please!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There, now take your shit and get out of here, mutt!"

A growl was emitted from the blonde on the other side of the room, "yous can't tell me ta get outta my own dorm room! Dis room belongs ta both of us, moneybags; so as far as I'm concerned, either yous get out or we both stay in here!"

The brunette snarled and picked up a fistful of the blonde's tunic, "shut your trap, mutt! Obey your master and get the fuck out of here!"

Seto Kaiba banged Jonouchi's head harshly against the side of the bureau and let him drop to the ground carelessly.

Two angry honey-colored orbs opened painfully, "I-I thought you had loved me. Was-was it all a game, Seto?"

"I thought I loved you Jou, but then I found someone much better than you. My sweet Yugi can fulfill all the needs _certain people_ cannot. He is everything you aren't."

"Yugi doesn't love you. And he will _never_ give you what you want, Kaiba!"

The fire mage smirked, "we'll see how unwilling he is when Yami isn't here to protect him..."

~~~

Yugi shivered slightly as he looked around the dark room. He didn't know how he got in there. He just remembered arguing that he didn't want to go with Seto and then he blacked out. Now he was waking up in a strange dark place that gave him the creeps.

//Yami...I need you here with me. I need your guidance and love and protection. I don't want to go with Seto. He will just use me. Without him to protect me I'm might as well just be a bed doll...//

Sadly, he looked down to the ground at the bruises covering his legs that had not yet gone away from the time when he was being beaten up, "I'm so weak."

There was noise coming from above him. A few pieces of the clay ceiling chipped off and landed in Yugi's hair.

//Oh great now I'll probably be kidnapped by some strong bad guy//

A few more pieces of the roof chipped off and landed nearby. There was a loud `thump' and a chunk of the ceiling was gone, a figure falling down into the small lightless room.

"Yugi?"

The little one's mouth twitched into a smile. He recognized the voice all too well. "Y-Yami...is that you?" he whispered.

Two hands clung onto the metal bars the light mage just now noticed he was surrounded by. "Yugi I was so scared that they had hurt you. Are you in there Yugi?"

Feet shuffled over to the bars and Yugi put his hands over Yami's, interlacing their fingers. The smaller sniffled slightly.

"Yami I just want all of this to end. I want to be with you like before...I want to have my own body back. I miss everything Yami...it as so perfect..."

"Hush, tenshi, hush. Don't worry I will find a way to get you out of here."

Breaking his hands free, Yami summoned one of the shadow monsters which he had control over. A green clad elf appeared next to its master and awaited its command.

"Celtic Guardian, I need you to cut down these bars," Yami ordered.

The elfin warrior nodded and unsheathed his sword. The shadow mage told Yugi to move out of the way and then Celtic swung, taking a chunk out of the metal bars. (Shadow: he's got a strong sword ^^;)

Yami thanked his monster before returning him to the shadow realm and ran into the small cage Yugi was imprisoned in.

"Yami! Yami thank you." The light mage clung onto the other in a desperate embrace, kissing every inch of his face.

Yami kissed Yugi's neck in appreciation then pulled away. "I will get us out of here, alright Yugi?" The smaller nodded.

Yami looked to the roof and yelled, "Ryou!" loudly. The said Earth mage's face came into view from the hole and he grinned, giving the thumbs up before disappearing again. Suddenly, a thick green vine shot down into the room.

"Yami, take Yugi and grab on!" the voice of Bakura was heard.

Yugi eyed Yami, "you told them?" he inquired.

"Would've you?" Yami replied casually, securing the vine around Yugi's waist and telling him to hold on.

"Yami, Seto and Headmaster Shadows are coming!" Ryou yelled down.

The shadow mage cursed, "how far are they?" he called up.

The two white haired teens were silent for a minute before Bakura spoke up again with unease in his voice, "right outside the dungeons."

Yami growled, "fuck Bakura, you couldn't have warned us sooner?!"

"Hey I was busing conjuring attributes for my magic to save your precious lover!" came the snide reply.

The dark mage shook his head and finished fastening Yugi to the vine. He kissed the small boy's forehead lightly then kissed him on the lips, "don't worry love, I will be up in a moment."

"But Yami if they are right outside the dungeon--"

"-the dungeon is huge, who knows what part they're in. Don't worry about me I want you to focus on you yourself staying safe. I will protect you, my light," Yami whispered, nuzzling him affectionately.

Yugi put a hand to Yami's cheek, "who will protect you, my Yami?"

"I can take care of myself, little one. Now let Bakura and Ryou pull you up, I'll join you in a moment."

Yugi nodded and kissed Yami gently once more before tugging the vine lightly, signaling he was ready to be pulled up. Ryou gave a thumbs up before him and Bakura combined their earth magic to get the load up easier.

"Gods, Yugi is heavier than I thought," Ryou idly commented.

Bakura snickered, "they're probably fattening him up to be a good _meal_ for Seto."

The shorter albino boy `hmmed' softly before continuing to tug at the vine. "Gods it's heavy. Bakura can't you tug a little harder?" The other snarled as a reply.

"Hurry you two! I can hear someone coming! No matter what happens to me you have to make sure Yugi gets out of here safe! I can't let him go with Seto. He's as good as a bed-whore if he does. I don't want him lowered to that."

"I'm trying the best I can, Yami. Don't worry, he'll be safe!"

A small hand shot out of the hole and was grabbed by Ryou who hoisted the small light mage onto the ceiling. "Let's get you out of here."

Bakura walked over and wrapped a blanket around the small magician. Then he turned to his boyfriend, "take him to the forest...there are creatures in there that will help you."

The white haired boy nodded and placed Yugi on a broom which they had flown their on since Ryou could not magically appear places. He climbed on as well and the to set off for the forest.

Bakura looked back down at Yami who nodded up at him and disappeared from view. He reappeared next to Bakura. "Come on, let's go to Marik and Malik. They deserve to know what is going on."

The white haired boy nodded and the two vanished from view once more.

~~~

Seto yelled as he noticed the sliced open cage and empty dungeon room. "Yami got here first. I should've known he try anything for Yugi to be kept as his." The brunette growled as he turned to face the headmaster.

"I will send a group of guards to search the school premises. Other than that there is nothing I can do to help you."

Seto nodded and stormed out of the room but not before noticing a leaf of a rare grape vine. "Only certain earth mages can produce these..." His cobalt eyes widened, "those albino brutes helped him. Headmaster, call to your office both Bakura Hideyoshi and Ryou Ishtar...we need to chat..."

The Headmaster sneered slightly before nodding and exiting the dungeons. Kaiba looked around the room. "As for where they have gone...I am guessing I will get my blue eyes to help me search..."

~~~

"Here we are Yugi. This forest village is only known to people who own and train shadow monsters. You will be safer here, for most of the monsters are trained and well acquainted with Yami, Marik, or Bakura."

The two walked further and slowly, a lake and waterfall came into view. Huts scattered around the lake and woodland. Strangely clad people or creatures bustled around, minding their on business. They stopped and turned as they sensed two people walk into their presence. One familiar and one not.

"Ryou-Sama!" a female voice sang. Suddenly, the white haired boy was being hugged by a creature who was half demon and half angel. She had waist length black hair with one brown eye and one red eye. An pure white bird-like wing sprouted from her right shoulder-blade whereas a black leathery batish one protruded from the left.

"Meskhenet*, it is nice to see you again. I hope Gahiji** is well."

Meskhenet shook her head, "he is still ill. Quibilah*** has been trying her best healing magic on him and he still is in the same condition. It is hard to get as much food as before without him. We also have more intruders," she explained.

"Who is Gahiji?" Yugi questioned.

"He is Jonouchi's dragon and the main hunter and protector of the village besides the priestess Mana**** and priest Mahado***** who are Yami's monsters."

"Who is this young girl, Ryou-Sama?" Meskhenet questioned, ruffling Yugi's hair.

Ryou smiled sadly, "this is Yami's lover, Yugi Muto. It is not a girl either...there was a spell cast upon him for a silly tournament. Actually, I was hoping Mahado would be able to turn him back into his true form."

The demon-angel nodded and led them further into the village towards where the largest hut stood. She guided them inside and pointed to a purple clad man who was conversing with a young blonde woman.

"Mahado-Sama, Mana-Sama...I ask forgiveness for the intrusion but we have a visitor from the Khemet school. He is Yami-Sama's lover," the monster spoke.

The man turned his dark blue eyes on Yugi, "Yami-Sama's lover? You are the one he calls Yugi?"

The small boy nodded and stared in awe at the tall purple haired man.

"You wish for me to change you back, small one?" he asked.

Yugi nodded, still gaping at the tall man who he had seen Yami attack with during the competition against Seto. The man chuckled and chanted a spell under his breath, pressing a hand to Yugi's chest and saying the words louder and louder each time he repeated them. Mana walked over and sprinkled some dust in Yugi's hair. There was a flash of light and Yugi stood in his normal boy form once again.

The youth cried out happily, latching himself onto the Black Magician and thanking him continuously. Mahado smiled and patted the boy's hair. "We shall find you a room to stay in. Adofo****** should be happy to house you for the time being."

The five of them walked out of the hut and towards a small house down the street right near the waterfall.

"Yami-Sama stays with Adofo when he visits us," Mana informed opening the door and stepping aside as a black ball of fuzz shot out the door and attached itself to Yugi.

"Yami-Sama!!!" it squeaked.

"Sadiki*******, get down!" Meskhenet scolded, pulling the black fuzzy animal away from the frightened boy. "I'm sorry Yugi-Sama. This is Sadiki, he is very fond of Yami-Sama as you can tell."

"Yami-Sama! Yami-Sama!" The Kuriboh screeched happily.

"Is that the only word it knows?" Yugi questioned, laughing lightly. He liked these creatures. They were so intriguing and friendly.

"Yes actually it is," Meskhenet said, ashamed of the little creature.

"Yami-Sama!" Sadiki yelled again and again.

They all laughed and showed Yugi inside where he would be staying with the monster that had saved him from the cage earlier.

~~~

A figure watched the group walk into the hut. It was a woman, the figure. She smiled to herself as she flicked her light blue hair over her shoulder and started walking towards the exit of the village.

"Seto-Sama will be most pleased once he finds out exactly where the little one is staying..." She laughed once more and fled to the school where her master was awaiting her return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow: well? Good chappie?

Specter: PLEASE REVIEW!!! And we _will_ answer them next time too! We promise!!

Namu: [hands everyone pocky and plushies] R&R please!!

Names:

* Meskhenet: means `Destiny' as an Ancient Egyptian name. My made up name for the Change of Heart.

** Gahiji: means `Hunter' as and Ancient Egyptian name. Is the monster Red Eyes black dragon.

*** Quibilah: means `peaceful' as an ancient Egyptian name. My name for the Mystical Elf.

**** Mana: the real name of the Dark Magician Girl

***** Mahado: the real name of the Black Magician

****** Adofo: the Celtic Guardian (my name for him) It is the Egyptian name for fighter.

******* Sadiki: means faithful for the Egyptian name. Is the Kuriboh!