Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ For the love of Ra! ❯ Small monsters, Door deliveries and crystal spider webs ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

By Ra!

Rated: PG

Note: In this fic, Yugi & Ryou (2years), Seto (4 years) and Malik & Joey (3 years)

Warnings: chibi-madness

~*~

Chapter one

Small Monsters, door deliveries, chibi CEOs!

Bakura let a loud groan find it's way out of his mouth and frowned unconsciously in his sleep as something sharp poked him in the face rapidly. He wrinkled his nose and sharply twisted his body around, turning his back on it, and curled up into a fetal position with his face buried deep in the soft, and nice pillow.

But the poking refused to stop, and Bakura, being the lazy and indolent person he was, ignored it the best he could, hoping that it would go away and leave him alone so he could continue with his favourite thing to do; sleeping.

But, no.. Seeing that it was ignored, the poking only got harder and harder, for each time, and the annoying pricking had soon turned into violent stabbing.

Bakura growled in annoyance and frustration, he had no idea what kind of idiotic animal that had found it's way into his room, it was about to get squished for waking him up at such a early hour!

He squeezed his eyes shut and started to push himself off the bed, but when he had managed to get 2 inches into the air, he let himself flopl back down again with a loud groan, deciding that it was too early to kill anything yet, he was definitely not eager to get out of his warm, nice and cosy bed.

Instead he extended his hand and waved it in the direction the poking was coming from, hoping that it would be enough to shoo the little pest it away.

"Gwah!" Bakura yelped and quickly withdrew his hand as the pointy thing jabbed him sharply in the hand twice before he could do anything.

The yami felt his toes curl in annoyance, and his hand tighten up into fists. Whatever it was, it was as good as dead!

He threw his hand out again, hoping to smack the thing away, but his hand barely grazed something soft and warm on its way.

A loud squeal echoed through the room, making Bakura jerk violently and clasp his hand over his ears, shielding them from the sharp noise.

"That's it!!" He yelled and pushed himself off the bed in a quick and swift move, making the mattress bounce slightly and throw the little 'animal' off the bed, and make it tumble down onto the floor with a loud wail of surprise.

Bakura cocked an eyebrow and stretched his neck so he could peer down at the creature sitting down at the floor, wailing it's throat sore. The sight that met the poor tomb robber's eyes made his mouth fall open and his eyes widen so much that it was a miracle that his eyeballs didn't roll out of their sockets. He had somehow expected a foul beast with fangs and piercing eyes, but the creature on the floor was far worse!

On the floor sat the 'chibified' version of his little hikari in a terribly oversized and striped skirt, his eyes wide and watery while his lower lip had been thrust out and was quivering dangerously. In his small and stubby fingers curled tightly around a blue ink pen; the object he had used to poke Bakura with.

The flabbergasted yami screwed his eyes shut and rubbed them hard enough to make it hurt with the back of his hands, hoping that the horrifying creature in front of him would go away. He blinked hard one last time and opened his eyes, but no, the little monster still sat on his bedroom carpet.

Could he still be dreaming? Was this all just a very scary nightmare?? Either that or the gods had decided to play dirty and be very cruel towards him.

Or was he simply going mad? Well, that was a possibility..6 years with a goody-two-shoes like Ryou could easily do that to anyone...

A loud wail from Ryou's wide open mouth tugged Bakura straight back from la-la land to the scary reality. The little boy had decided that his yami wasn't paying him enough attention, and had switched on the sirens while he stretched his arms out in Bakura's direction.

Bakura's eyes widened, his mind still trying to let the fact that Ryou had been turned into a kid, sink in.

Feeling the urge to wail himself, Yami Bakura bit down hard on his lower lip and stubbornly shook his head.

"No way!" He said gruffly, and crossed his arms tightly in front of himself. There was NO WAY he was picking him up, Babies slobbered worse than warm dogs, and if they got the chance, they surely would pull your hair straight off your head for the sake of their own amusement.

He crossed his legs and narrowed his eyes, turning them into dangerous slits of ebony, and tried to glare a hole through Ryou's head with his gaze, it usually worked on the teenager version of him, so why not the baby-version? The smaller an more defenceless body, the stronger effect, right?

……Right?

Ryou sniffled loudly and turned the volume of his wailing up to maximum and stretched his arms further out.

Bakura plugged his ears, shut his eyes tightly and ducked his head down between his shoulder, trying to shut the sharp noise that made his ears ring, out.

~*~

Yami was at the verge of desperate tears, how in the world could the gods be so mean to him?? Their own loyal servant!

Somehow he had displeased them, but nothing he could have done made his deserve this!

He cast a disbelieving look at the little baby rolling around in his bed, chewing happily on his dark magician bedcovers, covering them with drool. He had found his little hikari crying on the floor in his room, probably because he had rolled off the bed and woke up because of the fall. Thankfully, none of their beds were particularity high, and thus the little boy hadn't really hurt himself.

The crying had stopped n the very moment Yami had picked him up, and the small and shocked sobs had been replaced by small bubbles of laughter that had found it's way out of his little hikari and burst into a steam of playful laughter.

Yugi somehow seemed to recognize him, even now when this happened to him. Yami filled his cheeks with air and whistled it out again, making his bangs whip around madly…And Yugi copied him, he inhaled deeply and blew the air out again forcefully, blowing out a spit bubble that burst as it's intake limits was crossed.

Yami chuckled, betraying his feelings from before. No matter how hopeless it seemed, he still couldn't help but think that his little hikari was adorable in his new state.

Yami was torn away from his thoughts by a loud hammering at the front door..Well, to be honest it sounded more like a earthquake.

He cast a look at Yugi, and decided that it would be safe to leave him for a couple of seconds, seeing that the little guy was occupied stubbornly trying to reach is own toes from where he was sitting at his bed.

He curled his fingers around the doors handle, unlocked the door and opened it, only to reveal a very pissed of Bakura with his little alter ego clinging tightly to his neck with a bright smile on his face.


"Good morning.." The tomb robber greeted dryly. And before Yami could protest, he had yanked Ryou, who let out a displeased squeak, off his neck and shoved him roughly into the pharaoh's arms.

"Good bye" Bakura spun around on his heels, and was about to dash in the opposite direction, ready to leave his little hikari in Yami's possession without second thoughts so he could go back to sleep. But he didn't get far..

Yami had dug his fingers into his collar and yanked him backwards, making the startled tomb robber jerk backwards and loose his foothold as his air supply suddenly came to an dead end, and the cold hard ground greeted him mercilessly.

~*~

Mokuba padded barefoot and sleepily into his big brother's office while rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, wearing only a big and crumpled t-skirt and a pair of ducky boxers. His hair was wild and stood up in all possible directions, making it look like he had put some kind of blue and abused hedgehog on his head.

He had spent the 10 first minutes of the day looking for Seto, but until now he had no luck in finding him.

"Where is he?" Mokuba wondered out loud, and got an answer he defiantly hadn't expected, especially not since no one was allowed into his brother's office…not even him. Not that he cared though..

A giggle.

The little boy looked sleepily up at his brother's big and oval formed desk, but didn't see a source that could have been capable of making such a sound.

"Hello?" Mokuba called in an unsure voice.

"Hello!" Was the cheerful reply he received, followed by a small chuckle and a set of small clicking noises. Mokuba cocked an eyebrow, the voice seemed so terribly familiar somehow, but yet he couldn't seem to put a face along with the name. He curiously rounded the desk and peeked around it.

"S-S-Seto??" Mokuba's mouth fell open at the sight that met him.

His big brother sitting on the floor with his grey laptop placed neatly between his spread legs, while he happily pressed all the different buttons on it, enjoying the funny noises it made when he did so. He looked up briefly from his task and gave Mokuba a bright smile, and curled and uncurled his fingers towards him in a small wave, before got to his feet with a little grunt and padded happily over the tall leather chair standing behind the desk. He hoisted himself up into it and spun it happily around while giggling as the world around him spun faster and faster

"H-Hey! Don't do that!" Mokuba shouted after what seemed to be an eternity, his mind somehow starting to recover from the shock.

And surprisingly, Seto did just that. He stopped by pressing one of his feet down on the floor, while his small brows were knitted together in deep concentration and the tip of his tongue caught between his lips on the side of his mouth, trying to make the room stand still.

He staggered dizzily towards the desk, his hands held out in front of him, ready to catch his weight if he was unlucky enough to fall.

"S-Seto, N-No, Stop!"

But too late, Seto had stumbled forward and grabbed the charger's cable and dragged it down with him as he fel, making the wireless phone go airborne and crash into the window.

Small crackling sounds come from it as a the crack the phone had made spread and climbed up the window, making it look like a giant spider web of some sort.

Mokuba winced, ducked his head down between his shoulders and closed his eyes. Waiting for the sharp glass to rain down at him at any moment.

Seto clapped a hand over his mouth before a flow of colourful giggles could escape him.

~*~

In the next chapter, I'll put Malik, Marik, Tristan and Joey into the story ^_^ Can't wait to torture them XD