Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Memories ❯ Forbidden Memories Chapter 1:Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Forbidden Memories

Chapter 1:Prologue


Five thousand years ago, the Millennium Items were created for the sake of keeping the world in order. The creator, Thuthmosis Akunamukanon, sealed the powerful Dark Magic of the Mages within these seven Millennium Items; the Millennium Puzzle, the Millennium Eye, the Millennium Necklace, the Millennium Ring, the Millennium Rod, the Millennium Scale, and the Millennium Key. But the Millennium Items, with the Dark Magic that was sealed inside them, acquired a will of their own, and deceived the Pharaoh. They alone created an eight Item of Darkness and concealed it in the Temple of Udjat, where all the Items had been created.



Not long after Pharaoh Thuthmosis Akunamukanon had passed on to the next life, one of the last remaining White Mages found this Dark Item and took it to Simon, the once right-hand man of the Pharaoh, now mentor to the young Prince. Simon gave this White Mage, Mahaado,the order to take the Item to the North and destroy it near the ocean, so that it's magic could be never found. Mahaado journeyed to the North where the other Pharaoh lived, and proceeded to tell him of the Eight Item. This Pharaoh too decided it would be best to destroy it.



Mahaado began the incantation that would destroy the Evil Item. But something went wrong and instead of destroying the Evil Item, the spell only cast it into the ocean. There the Eight Item waited for the right person to be discovered by.

But the person who discovered it was not a person full of evil and malice. It was a girl of about three years old exploring the beach alone... she was the daughter of the Pharaoh of the North.

So it began, the Eight Item began to grow dormant ... until the girl grew older and discovered the evil magic, and began using it for dark purposes...