Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Angel ❯ Author's Note ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello!*dodges frying pan* O_O.......ok...

I came back to answer reviews and to annouce a sequel to this story.

BUT FIRST THE REVEIWS!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Silver Mist4: Glad you liked it ^_^ Bakura went back to the Shadow Realm cause Ryou's dead. MUAHAHAHAHA!! >:)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

darkangal322: *shrugs* I dunno know. Plus I like deaths fics^_^ But glad you thought it was nice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Serenity and Zwen: Yes it was sad....But you liked it so yay!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Crystal Light: Yeah he should've gone to Yugi's, but thats life

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yami Kitsune1: Let me just say that you are one of my favorite writers, and that I'm honored you reveiwed my fic. And why I killed him off will remain a mystery O_o *freaky music*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kogas lover: Thank you ~^_^~ I should right? Now who to get next? Yugi?

Yugi:O_O

J/K! But I might write another one.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nightfire: Yeah it was. Maybe getting hit by a truck would've been better....Ryou is my favorite ^^\\// But I don't know why I killed him off......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am very honored that you guys reviewed! *dogdes duck* O_O I guess someone is a little mad.

Now to the sequel I was talkin' about. If you guys want me to continue push 1 if you don't push 2. J/K! If you want me to continue then say so, if you don't then just say so.

But don't be mean to me in your review! Or I'll hunt you down and feed you to my wolves! >:)

R&R!