Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Kaiba's Plan to Get Teji Back ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh I do own Teji, Sogio, Mr. McFoster, and Ryan though.

Chapter 20: Kaiba’s Plan to Get Teji Back

KAIBA’S HOUSE

Seto Kaiba’s Point of View

Sigh, Why cant I get Teji out of my mind? How could I have been so stupid? I mean I barely knew Ryou, and he was a guy. I loved Teji, and I still do, how could I have screwed everything up like that! I’m such an ass!
I am sitting on my bed pondering the situation. What can I do to get her back. Something good… I know! Nothing says I’m sorry like a gift, but what?
Across the room above my Television hung a sketched picture
of me sleeping. I look at it and laugh. I remember that… The night Teji
stayed over. The night she wanted to stay. She got up early in the morning and showered. Teji let me sleep in, which was good because a night with her takes a lot out of you. She gave me the sketch after I was awake and she served me breakfast in bed... Oh how she spoiled me! I look so happy in the picture even though my eyes aren’t open I just have a pleased look. Now I remember, I was dreaming of us getting older and having kids, lots of kids, and a dog. Mokuba and Sogio were there too, they lived in my house, because Teji, the kids, and myself moved into her mansion. Oh, now it will never happen!
I studied the picture carefully. That’s it! I’ll build her a museum to hang all of her marvelous work! It will only take two days, I’ve been having workers build my new Game World, but that can wait, it is almost done…. She’ll have to forgive me then, I know she loves art.

ANOTHER PART OF KAIBA MANSION

Mokuba and Sogio always switched off at who’s house to stay at. They were always together, you would think they’d get bored of each other, but they never did.
But, for some reason they have been staying at Mokuba’s house. I wonder why Mokuba never comes to my house anymore? Does he not like
it there? Sogio thought to himself.
Sogio couldn’t help but think of why this was. Him and Mokuba were in Mokuba’s room playing Game Square.
Sogio has been so quiet, I wonder if something is wrong?
Mokuba snapped out of his thought to find himself staring at Sogio. Sogio also noticed Mokuba staring at him. “Is something wrong Mokie?”
“No, just thinking. Damn, I love it when he calls me Mokie! I get a warm feeling inside, It’s kind of weird.
I wonder what is wrong with Mokie, he is acting really weird. Maybe he really doesn’t like being called Mokie, maybe I should stop. But its so hard to, I mean every time I see him it feels like I have butterflies in my stomach… How can I tell him that? He knows I like him, but I don’t think he knows how much. Sogio thought.
They both were just sitting there staring off into space. “Hey Sogio?”
“Yeah?”
“I um, we should talk.”
Oh no nothing good ever comes from ‘we need to talk’ , I hope he doesn’t break up with me.
“What about?”
“I don’t know how to say this Sogio…”
Oh no, here it comes!
“But, well I need to tell you that every time I see you I feel a weird warm feeling inside, I know you know I like you but, I really do. I think I truly love you, and I don’t mean the kind that two kids think they have and then break up in a few weeks I mean the kind that you want to die when they are not around the kind like husband and wife.”
A tear formed in Sogio’s eye. “Mokie, I’m so glad! I thought you wanted to break up. The truth is though, that I feel the same
way. I get a sick feeling when I’m with you. But, its not a bad sick it’s a feeling I want to have. All the time I cant stop thinking about you, in school, or even when I’m right next to you. I care so much about you
Mokuba, I want to be with you for ever!”
Mokuba walked up to Sogio and they began to make out. All they could think about was each other’s lips. “Mokie, promise me we will
stay together for ever and if we have a problem we will work them out.”
“I promise Sogio, I never want to be away from you.”