Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From his own thoughts ❯ We like the moon ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me? Insane? Nah. That's my Pinkling Dragon you're thinking about.

 

 

 

I'm off to check on my purple Elephant's egg.

 

Anyways, here's some info on the story.

 

//Mind link//

 

And everything is from Bakura's POV.

 

Heh.

 

I like skipping lines in this story.

 

Oh yeah.

 

The Italics don't work I don't think.

 

-----------------------

 

Boing

 

Boing

 

Boing

 

Geez, how long do I need to stay in this Ra dammed ring for? Isn't 3000 years enough?

 

Boing

 

Boing

 

Boing-whack!

 

GAHH, STUPID FUCKING RUBBER BALL! GET AWAY FROM ME!!! I fling my hand out at the stupid mass of pink rubber and banish it to the shadow realm. YES, DIE!!! I laugh my oh-so-evil laugh as the ball disappears into nothingness.

 

Its pitch black in here anyway so there was nothing to begin with anyway. I wonder what the ball was bouncing off of. Hmm…

 

I'm so bored.

 

 

Hey, look! There's a bright light above me. I haven't seen one of those for a while.

 

?!

 

HOLY CRAP! IT'S A UFO!!! GAH!!! I run around in circles clutching my head…in the dark.

 

 

Okay, in the illuminated dark; since there's a fucking bright UFO above me. What the hell is a UFO anyway?

 

 

Underweight Fat People Organisation.

 

 

Nah, then it would be UFPO!

 

 

I'm so smart.

 

Hey! The light just suddenly got…lighter. No, wait. Closer.

 

"GET AWAY FROM MEEEE," I calmly say. Yep, calmly. No, not screaming. Loudly but calmly. I don't scream. Nope, not me. But anyway…the UFPO is getting closer!!! I'M GONNA DIE! Calm, calm, calm…phew.

 

Those anger management classes seem to be working.

 

//Hey//

 

I never knew that UFOs could talk.

 

 

They can't, can they?

 

Shit.

 

"WHOSE THERE?" I say, authority and evilness oozing in my voice. I'm good at that kind of thing.

 

//Who are you? And what are you doing in my head?//

 

That's a stupid question. AND LET ME ANWSER ONE QUESTION BEFORE YOU START THE NEXT.

 

Ahem.

 

"I am in the Ring," I say.

 

//What Ring? Oh you mean my pendant?//

 

NO, NOT THE PENDANT! The ring. The RING. This person is so stupid.

 

"No, I mean the Ring. You know? Round object with spiky spikes on the edge? Freaky eye carved on the middle. That Ring."

 

//So you mean my pendant?//

 

 

 

"Yes okay, I mean your PENDANT." I finally say.

 

 

Stupid kid. He really gets on my nerves. Stupid ki-

 

!?

 

Wait. He just spoke to me. I haven't heard ant voices for a long time. And that means that…

 

I'M GOING CRAZY!

 

 

Or it might mean that he is my host whatever that means. I think it is more likely that he's my host. Heh. Me? Crazy. Yeah right.

 

//Ano, how come I can't see you?//

 

"I'm kind of STUCK in here right now. Maybe I CAN'T get out."

 

//Can't get out of the pendant?//

 

"Ring," I quickly correct him. Stupid kid.

 

//Have you tried?//

 

Stupid kid. Of course I've tried.

 

 

Wait.

 

 

Maybe if I wished myself out it would work! Never tried that before!

 

Here goes!

 

-------------------

 

And that, was my prologue. Hopefully, that would have made at least one person laugh while reading. Make my day. Please, if you bother to review, tell me if you laugh. And if I should carry on with the story.