Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From the Twisted Mind of Shizuka Kawai ❯ Entry One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Manga Button Girl: Doesn't own anything. Is also being a hypocritical person…Check her profile..
 
ENTRY ONE: Shizuka
 
 
Hi, it, Shizuka here.
 
Ha! I'm not even going to give you a name. I'm sick to death of everyone thinking that I'm Katsuya Jonouchi's oh-so innocent little sister. Jeez! I mean, come ON! Ok, just because I act sweet and cute, doesn't mean I AM! I only act that way because the idiots that made the anime didn't think that viewer could handle a badass little sister.. Goddamn them!
Thank God Otogi and Honda have stopped swarming around me, the pervs. And I will personally kill whoever thought up that stupid pairing between me and Kaiba! Why the HELL would date someone who constantly insults my brother?! The only thing the anime got right, mine and Katsuya's relationship, even though I don't worship him as much as the anime makes out, meh.
Anzu, the friendship freak is just after phoning me, to tell me that Bakura will be out of hospital soon. Looks like he survived being knocked down by Otogi, heh. Otogi can't do anything right! Oh well.
Ugh, I hate this goddamn dairy. My guidance counsellor, Ms. Ranaya, said that with in it would help me break free from my inner turmoil. Pfft, yeah right! I hate the bitch, and I hate my mother for sending me to her. I asked why she sent me to Ranaya and I was told that I was slightly disturbed, confused and was looking for help. Yeah? Well I don't need it.
 
Well, it's time for another excruciating hour and a half with Ms. Ranaya. Damn. I hope she reads what I said about her!
 
I'll be back….
SHIZUKA