Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Gokura Chronicles – Ancient Egypt ❯ Old memories ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi people, here we go, a Bakura good guy fic. Hopefully Bakura's fangirls (and boys) don't kill me for making Kura a good Guy.
Bakura: What! How? Why? When?
Snaky: well in that order I believe your only and evil ******* because of what happened at Kul Elna so I changed that part so a different village died, I did it so we could see if you would make good, good guy and lastly, well here in this fic.
Marik: But every story needs a bad guy so what are you going to do about that?
Snaky: You'll see Psycho. Now here we go.
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh or anyone except Snaky, Lupin and Sakura.
Warning: Extreme OOC Bakura (Most of the time).
Person: talking. {Thoughts}(Authors notes & random notes)
 
The Gokura Chronicles - Old memories
 
Egypt 5000 yrs ago
 
Bakura sat in the palace staring out the window (No he's not the Prince). His friends had not come back from the huge meeting and he didn't want to go looking for Mana because she was probably with the others.
His mind started to wander and he looked back at what had happened in his life.
 
Flash back - Bakura age 9
Kul Elna
 
Bakura was playing in the street with his brother Ryou (What a familiar name) and sister Sakura (An OC). Then while they were chasing him around the town when he crashed into a boy with spiky tri-colour hair.
 
Bakura: Oww sorry about that.
Tri-coloured kid: That's all right. Hi I'm..............
 
Suddenly a man in Royal clothing ran over to them followed by 4 guards and 3 other kids, one who was covered from head to toe in a long black cloak and mask, all of which was followed by a very old looking man.
 
Royal looking man: Son why do you keep walking off?
Tri-coloured kid / Prince: Maybe because I've never been here before, maybe I'm spending too much time with Mana and Snaky, I don't know (Smiles at him)
Old guy: Brother, you shouldn't run off because of your son, you should have let the royal guard find him.
Guards: Yea that's right.
Cloaked kid: They always let the Pharaohs brother talk for them then agree with him.
 
Then Ryou and Sakura caught up with Bakura (Almost forgot about those two) and tackled him to the ground.
 
Ryou: Got ye bro.
Sakura: (Looking at the other people) who are you guys
Old guy: How dare you speak to us like that child, this is the Pharaoh of all of Egypt and you must show respect.
Pharaoh: Now, now brother she is just young, I'm Pharaoh Aknamkanon , this is my brother Aknadin , that's my son Prince Atem, and those are his friends, Mana, Mahad, and Snaky.(pointing to each person as he names them), ohh and these are my guards.
Bakura: I'm Bakura and these here are my brother Ryou and sister Sakura.
Ryou: (Looking at the kids) Do you want to play?
Atem: Please can we Dad? (Gives puppydog eyes)
Aknamkanon: I don't see why not, go and play.
 
With that the kids ran off to play.
 
Aknadin: You shouldn't just let then run off by themselves.
Aknamkanon: They're not on their own, their being kids with other kids their own age.
 
Aknamkanon then goes back to seeing about.
 
Guard 1: So will we be destroying this village for your plan?
Aknadin: No, Aknamkanon, Atem and his friends will notice if this place is destroyed, so we will just see what this place is like.
 
With the kids
 
Snaky: So what do you want to do? And get your sister away from me. (Sakura is standing right next to him poking his cloak)
Bakura: Sakura stop poking and prodding him.
Sakura: Sorry. Why do you have to wear that? Are you albino?
Snaky: I wear it to stop panic when I go off with these 3.
Ryou: (Confused look on his face) What?
Sakura: Then what do you look like?
Bakura: Sakura!, Snaky doesn't have to show us.
Mana: Come on Snaky, We all know Sakura and the other 2 want to see.
Mahad&Atem: Mana!
Snaky: Fine but let's find somewhere that hasn't any people around.
 
They all run off to an abandoned area of town
 
Sakura: Is this empty enough?
Snaky: I suppose.(Taking off his cloak and mask)
 
Ryou fainted at what he looked like(Bakura: Poor Ryou). He had long white clawed hands, black royal style clothes and a gold coloured face similar to a cobra but much bigger eyes.
 
Sakura: Wow!!
Bakura: (Waking up Ryou) I can see why you hide your face and body.
Snaky: (Sarcastically) Thanks!! {Note to self kill Bakura and burn down his village}(I can't do that otherwise Bakura becomes evil again)
 
Then Snaky puts his cloak and mask back on just as Aknamkanon, Aknadin and the guards walk over to him.
 
Aknamkanon: Kids it's time to leave before Shimon burns the palace down. (Hee, hee, ha)
Atem: Can Bakura, Sakura and Ryou come with us? Please!!
Aknamkanon: I suppose if they want to.
Bakura: Yea, Our parents don't mind as long as we don't do something that could hurt us.
Snaky: Well standing near Aknadin is ……….
Aknadin: Don't even think about it.
Mana: Well it's the same with Seto and Lupin.
Mahad: True.
Atem: Yea.
Aknamkanon: (Sweatdrop) O.K. Let's go.
Kids: Yay!!!!
Aknadin: O dear.
 
We went over to them most days, and when our parents died a few years later they said we could like with them. I suppose it's been like that ever since.
 
End Flashback
 
Just as Bakura snapped out of his trance Prince Atem, Snaky, Mana, and (Unfortunately) Mahad and Lupin (My brother, don't ask) walked in. The last two never liked him but at least Mahad respected and spoke to him. He stood up and greeted his friends and the other two.
 
Bakura: Hi guys you took your time. I've been waiting all day, why can't I ever go with you guys.
Snaky: We really don't know, maybe they don't like people with weird white hair.
Bakura :{ Always makes fun of my hair grrr.} Then why do you get to go?
Mahad: It doesn't matter besides you should be happy you don't go, they even bore me to tears, almost.
Bakura: Yea I suppose.
 
Snaky: Well that's all for now. Tell me if I should make more. If you want me to explain who each person is I will edit the chapters and make character bios (Sorta) .Sakura!!
Sakura: Read & Review.