Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Gokura Present Day ❯ Return of insanity ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LW: I'm Back!!!! ;) Time for No. 2
Bakura: and that is….?
LW: In a way the Yugioh plot with out your evilness
Sakura: We're doomed!
LW: And you guys (Serata, Sakura, Snaky and Mana)
All: Yay!!
Bakura: Nothing Yugioh related belongs to the author, that's it.
 
Name: Talking Thinking {Mindlink speak} (Authors notes & randomness)
 
Gokura Chronicles - Present time - Return of insanity.
 
Domino City - Yugi's house.
 
Late in the night Yugi was trying to finish the millennium puzzle. It had taken a year but was finally almost complete.
 
Yugi: Grampa will be surprised I've finally got it done, just one last piece.
 
As Yugi put the eye piece in the puzzle began to glow
 
Meanwhile - Ryou's house
 
Somewhere in Domino Yugi's friend Ryou and his little sister Amane had just had dinner and were doing nothing. Then the Millennium Ring and Key they were given by their father began to glow.
 
Amane & Ryou: WTH
 
 
Meanwhile - Egypt
 
While all this was going on something was happening at the millennium stone. The wand started to glowed black (I think that counts as glowing) and rose from the stone as the eye turned red and black smoke billowed out. The smoke started to create a form and solidify as the glowing stopped. On the tablet sitting cross-legged was a man with dark purple hair, glowing red eyes and a twisted smile all wrapped up in a black cloak. The body then partly faded and Snaky was left sitting there smirking.
 
Snaky: (Getting off the tablet) Boy that was painful hee, hee. Now where are the others?
 
Snaky then walked out of the tomb to find out where everyone was and cause insanity.
 
Back with Ryou & Amane (Best thing I could come up with)
 
When the glowing stopped, Ryou looked around to see if everything was alright and it was until he looked at the mirror hanging opposite them (That was convenient). In the mirror looking out at them were 2 people. They looked similar to Ryou and Amane but there were a few differences, both of them looked older than the 2 of them, the boy seemed to have a look on his face between anger and psychotic pleasure on his face and a twisted smile, the girl looked quite thin had a largeish chest (best way to put it without people complaining) and a look of craziness and cheerfulness in her eyes and on her face.
 
Ryou: What the hell is going on here?
Amane: (I've decided to make her very friendly) Hi people! Who are you?
Sakura: Hi Ryou (Looks confused). Why are you alive and out there?
Bakura: I'll explain in a minute, Sakura shut up! Anyway, we are the spirits of the Millennium items, which have been awakened for an unknown reason, don't ask where my sister's from (Points at Sakura) I was sealed away long before whatever happened to her.
Ryou: (Hopelessly confused) Ugh...................................
Amane: Okey Dokey. (All sweatdrop) (Puts hands on mirror) Hi I'm Amane Bakura, that's my brother Ryou.
Sakura: I'm Sakura Necrophades and he's Bakura, my brother.
Ryou: OK, but what's going on?
Bakura: The items have been activated, and the souls have been joined, linking me to you and Sakura (Sakura waves) to Amane.
Ryou: OK
Amane&Sakura: Cool!!
Bakura: OK, Goodnight.
 
The items then glow again and when they stop everything's back to normal, except.
 
Sakura: {Night Amane}
Amane: That was weird, Oh well Night!!
 
The Next Day - school (Going back to Yugi was pointless as that was explained in the anime kinda)
 
Yugi, his friends, Ryou and Amane were in class on time for a change. The teacher came then came in.
 
Teacher: Now people be quiet, we have a new student, James Malcolm Smyth. Come on in.
 
In the door walks a boy with purple hair and red eyes (Guess Who). He had on a black version of the school uniform except gold and red where it's white. He comes in and sits between Yugi and Ryou.
 
James: Hey Ryou! (Twisted smile)
Ryou: Hi. How do these weirdoes know my name?
Bakura: {Hey}
Ryou: {Sorry}
 
It isn't until break (the part of school we see in the anime) that James gets to talk to Ryou.
 
James: So seen Bakura? Is he awakened?
Ryou: (Fairly freaked out) How do you know about that?
James: Ryou, Ryou, Ryou. I know it been a long time and this (Points to himself) is new, but maybe I can change that.
 
And with a soul freezing magic never to be explained everyone in the classroom froze except Ryou, Amane, James/Snaky, and Yugi. Yugi started looking around and found the others no affected.
 
James: Well that was unexpected, oh well.
 
James's body & clothes started to fade and morph as they returned to normal of Snaky in his all black suit, cloak and slit eyes.
 
Snaky: (Spying the items worn by the unaffected trio) Well that explains it, I wonder........
 
Raising his hand and opening his 3rd eye the items glowed red & gold as smoke came from the eyes and 3 translucent figures appeared, Bakura & Sakura Necrophades and Yami.
 
Snaky: (Sitting on a chair) Hi guys seemed that worked.
3 spirits: Snaky!!!!!!
 
Through their magical Yami Powers (The one Yugi and Yami use to swap places) the 3 spirits turn solid and tackle Snaky to the ground.
 
Yugi, Ryou, Amane: (Sweatdrop)
Others: (Getting up laughing)
Yugi: What's going on here Yami?
Yami: It seems my friends from Egypt were awakened as well as me yesterday.
Yugi: OK, any friend of the Yami's is a friend of mine.
Ryou&Amane: Us too, kinda.
Snaky: That'll do, Guys we should probably not say this to anyone. (Changes back into James as Sakura wave her hands in front of random people's faces) That's not how to wake them up.
 
Later on after the Yami's had changed back and everyone was unfrozen nobody was any the wiser of what happened.
 
 
TBC Probably
 
LW: Sorry if this was dull had to start enter gently (Hopefully that makes sense or I'll look like a twat)
Amane: Hi people, I'm an actual character from the Manga but I was dead so I'm here instead.
LW: O Kay..... Any way thanks to the people who reviewed (Checks addresses) no wait that's Marik's hate mail, there it is.... The one person who bothered to review and it wasn't a flame (YAY!!!OMG) Thank you Velgamidragon for that, please enjoy this fic. (Shit I forgot to put that in it the 1st time)
 
 
R&R