Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ How'd it Get to This? ❯ The Troublesome Spin the Bottle ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurayami24: Hi! Welcome to the next really short installment of "How'd it Get to This?"!

 

Kurai: Yeah, welcome.

 

Kurayami24: At this moment I'll like to tell all of those Yaoi haters out there that are reading this story, if they are still reading this story, that is, that there will be a surprise at the end of the story!

 

Kurai: Oh yeah, big surprise. I think that it's pretty funny since the entire story is a gaddas mprhgtd!

 

Kurayami24: Kurai! No telling anything about the story! But you can tell about the disclaimer!

 

Kurai: Fine. Kura doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters but wished that she owned Bakura, Malik (good Malik, not the Yami), and Seto.

 

Kurayami24: Now onto the next weird chapter!

 

Chapter 2: The Troublesome Spin the Bottle

 

"The rules are simple: spin the bottle and wait `til it lands on someone. Then you have four choices: a kiss on the nose, cheek, chin, or lips. You can't kiss your sibling on anywhere but the cheek, if you want to of course. Everybody got that?" Mokuba read off of Mai's written out instructions.

 

"Yes Sir! We understand Major Munchkin!" Malik said, mock-saluting in front of Mokuba.

 

"Whatever." Mokuba dismissed the older boy's stupid antics. "Right now Rebecca will tell you the rest of the rules."

 

"Boy, Munchkin Man really is getting into this whole judge thing, isn't he?" Malik whispered to Marik and Bakura.

 

"Yeah, I agree." Marik replied back, looking at Bakura. "Hey Bakura, what's the matter? You've been silently fuming ever since truth or dare ended."

 

"It's nothing, really. Forget it." Bakura said, but vowed to send Tristan to the Shadow Realm whenever he could. `Damn that pointy-haired kid. Daring me to do something stupid like that.'

 

"Okay, is everybody ready to play?" The three boys heard Rebecca say, but didn't pay any attention to her other instructions.

 

Lots of "Yes"'s and "Yeah"'s could be heard.

 

"Okay! Let's start. Mai, since this is your house, you can start first." Rebecca said as she handed Mai the bottle.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*Joey's POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

I watched as Mai span the bottle as quick as she could, wishing that it would land on me.

 

`Please, just land on me!' I thought as the bottle began to slow down considerably.

 

Sadly, I watched as the bottle landed on the person next to me, Malik Ishtar.

 

`Don't kiss him on the lips please Mai!' I silently begged.

 

Luckily for me, she pecked him on the cheek.

 

`Man, tha' was close.' I thought as I breathed a sigh of relief.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*Mai's POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

I watched Wheeler as he practically bore his eyes into the bottle, hoping that it would land on him. I always knew that Wheeler had a thing for me, he just never expressed it; probable being to afraid to.

 

Unluckily for him, it landed two feet away, on Malik. Glancing out of the corner of my eye, I saw Wheeler silently begging for me not kiss him on the lips. Soo….I didn't.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Ten Minutes Later*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Almost everybody got some sort of kiss by now, except for three: Bakura, Ryou, and Tea. The first and last already have a reason to be pissed at each other, if they were to kiss then that would add another reason. Ryou, on the other hand, wanted to at least kiss SOMEONE for the first time.

 

"Alright, it's my turn now." Serenity said as she finished her "kiss" with Marik. Spinning the bottle as hard and fast as she could, Serenity anxiously waited for it to stop. And stop it did; on Ryou. Serenity quickly got up, pecked him on the nose, and practically ran to sit back down, red faced.

 

`Okay, that was sooner than expected.' Ryou thought as he span the bottle, it landing on the one person that he DIDN'T want it to stop on: Bakura.

 

"You get near me Ryou, you'll regret it." Bakura warned, slightly glaring to prove his point.

 

"But, it's part of the game!" Ryou protested weakly. "I don't really want to be made fun of because I couldn't kiss my yami."

 

"Fine, get it over with." Bakura said, annoyed that the thought of his hikari being made fun of made him pretty pissed. Was he getting weak?

 

"Okay, I'll make it quick." Ryou swiftly got up and pecked Bakura on the cheek and just as swiftly sat down.

 

"Hn. Now it's my turn." Bakura reluctantly span the bottle, praying to Ra and any other god out there that it wouldn't land on one certain girl, because of the dare that was put on HER. But, sadly, the fates were against Bakura. It landed on Tea. "No! I refuse to kiss her!"

 

"And I refuse to kiss him!" Tea yelled after Bakura said that.

 

"tut tut tut, sorry, can't do that Tea. Remember what your dare was? If you don't, let me refresh your memory. You can't get out of a kiss with any boy, Bakura in this instance, and if you hate that boy with a passion, you have no choice but to kiss him full on the lips. Faking doesn't work either." Mai said as she got up to fetch a drink for everybody.

 

Reluctantly the two moved in to kiss, on the lips as the dare stated to. Just as they were about to, they were saved by the bell, or in this case, the phone.

 

"Moshi moshi, Mai here. Oh hi Marie! How are you? Me, I'm fine thanks. So why did you call? Really? That's tomorrow?! Oh my god! How could I forget! Thanks Marie! Bye!" When Mai finally got off the phone, everybody forgot all about Bakura and Tea having to kiss and instead wanted to know what was going on tomorrow.

 

"Guys, gals, I'm proud to inform you that there's a party tomorrow from 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM at Domino University!" Mai said as she happily clapped her hands once.

 

"Alright! Sounds fun Mai!" Tea said as she hoped that they also forgot about Bakura's dare. But, the fates weren't on Tea's side either.

 

"Sorry hun, but you and Bakura still have a dare to finish. Now pack your things and get ready to leave." Mai said as she pushed Tea towards the stairs. "You to Bakura."

 

"Fine." Was Mai's not-so-happy response from the two.

 

Kurayami24: heh, that one's waaaay shorter than the rest will be.

 

Kurai: you can say that again. Here's a preview of the next chapter for all you curious people out there:

 

"Uh, hey guys, aren't we forgetting about something?" asked a concerned Yugi. "Cuz it certainly feels like it."

 

"No, not that I know of…" Mai responded as they went into the university.

 

"Oh, okay."

 

*~*~*Elsewhere*~*~*

 

"Guys! How long are we going to stay here?!" Tea yelled, wondering where her "friends" disappeared to.

 

"Forget it, woman. They aren't here anymore." Bakura replied, annoyed that he was here, annoyed that he was stuck with this girl, and annoyed that Ryou had to be their "watcher".