Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I am Crimson ❯ Crimson? ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own or make any profit off of Yu-Gi-Oh

O

O

O

O

There will be more on Crimson I promise!

I know Seto and Yami got together quickly, however they do it for the benefit of Yugi. They will fight eventually.

Sorry for the strangeness of Yugi's emotions/personality it will be explained eventually.

ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPPIE!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Did you call everyone?" A smiling Yami asked Seto.

"Yeah, I even got Anzu and Honda to bring Serenity and Jou."

"Jou? Do you think that's wise? I know he and Yug are best friends but lately-," Seto cut Yami off quickly.

"Don't worry, whatever the problem is with those two we'll figure it out. Besides I can't stand how depressed Yugi still is. There seems to be something still bothering him."

"I agree Seto, so hopefully this get together will cheer him up." The blue eyed teen nodded his head and began going over a list of things he needed for the party. He already had invited all of their friends and had the maids clean the mansion twice over. Yami proudly stated that he would cook for everyone because his home-EC classes were paying off. Yugi of course had laughed at his darker counter part and told Seto he would make sure to take pictures of this amazing event.

So it was up to Yugi, Seto, and Crimson to go to the supermarket to pick up the food Yami had requested.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There was a loud crash as cereal boxes went flying all over the place. Seto came running quickly to the scene but could hardly stifle a laugh, as tri-colored hair was the only thing visible in the large mound of cereal boxes. Luckily Crimson keep his calm and pulled the dazed Yugi out from under the mess of boxes.

"Well it seems, that Yugi has picked out a cereal," the white haired boy smirked.

"Seems so. Are you okay Yugi?" With bright eyes the angel smiled and nodded his head whilst holding tightly onto his box of Count Chocula. [AN: Yuuuuuuuuuuum]

"You don't mind do you Seto?" Still with those big bright eyes Yugi looked at his new lover/boyfriend.

"No of course not, however Yami's going to use me as target practice, do you know how much sugar is in that stuff!" Yugi only looked at him innocently and deposited the chocolate goodness in the cart. With a great sigh Seto followed after the bouncing boy to picked up the other items, but not before a worker glared at him, he obviously was the one who had to clean up the mess.

Crimson however stayed behind, he claimed he had an errand to run, and although it was to Yugi's disappointment the mysterious teen promised he would be there for the party. With that he disappeared.

When the couple were finally finished they decided to send the groceries home with one of Seto's servants and went to the park for a walk.

Hand in hand the new couple came to pause at a small pond where cherry blossoms seemed to literally cover the surface of the water. `Seto, what would I do without you and Yami?' The amethyst eyed boy thought, while looking at a pair of cranes from across the water.

Seto however could hardly keep his gaze from the petite boy. `Does he have any idea how beautiful he is? Doe he know what he does to my heart, my soul…?' Then as almost instinctually, Seto turned Yugi's head so that they were now looking deeply into each other's eyes. Amethyst and azure, directly into each other's depthless souls. Finally they leaned in together and met Seto's lips like cinnamon and spices; Yugi's a mixture of chocolate and honey. `Figures,' thought Seto who almost chuckled but instead pushed his loves mouth open with his tongue.

Yugi complied easily and felt Seto's tongue battle with his and it was wonderful he concluded, he only wished Yami was here to join in, `ah well soon enough.' A while later out of breath and breathing hard the couple opened their eyes and smiled at each other.

"Perfect, you're perfect, you know that Yugi?" He said as he pulled the shorter teen into his embrace.

"You're not so bad yourself," Yugi said with a blush, which Seto thought was utterly adorable.

"Perhaps we should get back, I don't think his highness wants to do everything alone, and the guest are going to be there soon." Yugi agreed and grabbed Seto's hand dragging him along.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CRIMSON POV 1st person

It was him, it had to be, no one could forget a face like that. But he had died hadn't he? Treacherous bastard, I'll kill him.

Rounding the corner I follow my target, he's moving fast and it's hard to see in these dark alleys. Damn! Which way now, right or left? Closing my eyes I try to find his life force a nifty trick I picked up in the labs.

Ah! He went right. So I run as fast as I can to catch up, nearly slipping twice on a pile of rotting garbage. Then I come to a left turn in this god-forsaken labyrinth of shit and brick until I see his shadow, just beyond the next turn. It's not moving so I suspect that he stopped, good. So I slow to a walk and approach my target, my prey. And he is exactly how he was all those years ago. Black hair, black eyes, black soul. . . He still towers over me with his 6' 10" frame and if he wasn't so damn good looking I might not have felt so intimidated.

"My, my, your senses are certainly getting a little dull, what have you been doing all this time Crimson? On a vacation?" Stupid snarky bastard, still as sarcastic as ever. I watch as he runs a hand through his bangs, the rest is tied up in a pony tail just like it always has been. And the silver rimmed glasses, same fucking ones! He even wore his lab coat over his expensive Armani suit, conceited bastard.

"I'm not here for games, why aren't you dead!" I can't control my anger; I hate this man so much.

"Come now child, you know I could never die without completing my project," realizing what he's talking about I narrow my eyes. " Don't you dare," I hiss out the words with as much malevolence as I can and he glares darkly at me.

"You do not tell me what to do child, and as far as I am concerned you still belong to me. Do not think for one moment that you can go ordering me around or I'll make it ten times painful for your little friend."

"If I don't allow it?"

"Then my research will be adding a few new specimens this year. Now, shall we?" He gestures to a door on the side of the slimy wall, shit, I should have known. Stepping up beside him he opens the door with a key and pushes me inside a dark hallway.

What have I gotten myself into. . . ?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At Kaiba's mansion the gang was finally together and enjoying watching Bakura kick the snot out of everyone at Tekken 4. That is until Yami challenged him of course, and now the two spirits were in the heat of battle, curses were thrown fervently, and Seto had to send Mokuba to bed it got so bad.

Yugi however wasn't really having any fun. His thoughts drifted to Crimson, who said he would be here but had never shown up. The small teen knew that Crimson tended to be gone for long periods of time anyway but something just felt wrong. Jou had also managed to show up with his sister Serenity. Although Jou had apologized for the way he was acting earlier the little angel still felt uncomfortable around him.

`Where are you Crimson? Why cant I reach you through our minds?' Yes, something was wrong but what? Suddenly Yami interrupted Yugi's thoughts,

\Yugi! Come on, were about to play truth or dare!\

\\Coming Yami!\\ Sighing the little angel went back to his friends with Crimson still on his mind.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What happened to Crimson?
How's Yugi a part of this?

And who is `the man'?

Next: TRUTH OR DARE! [You won't wanna miss it!]

Please review and tell me if you like the Seto/Yami/Yugi triangle thing!