Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I am Crimson ❯ Interlude II Before the Storm ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
Holy Monkey POOOOOOO!
Ive been away but I'm back! Where? I really don't wanna say…
Shortie here, but be prepared for the next chappie, it'll get the good stuff going!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 
Chapter Fourteen (Interlude II)
 
 
People of all shapes and sizes were around Yugi, people that were no threat to the little one but still made him uneasy in his attempt to find Bakura and Ryou. After a bit of wandering Yugi assumed that the two white haired bishies didn't want to be found, he smiled at the thought. His plan to get Yami and Seto together was full-proof, there was no way they could deny their feelings for one another, they were just too strong.
 
He hoped that Crimson was okay, he hadn't shown up since Jou's death and Yugi was beginning to worry. Crimson had always taken care of things in the past, but things were different now, he was different.
 
Suddenly depressed, Yugi thought a nice boat ride would cheer him up, even if he went alone. The little bay which connected to the ocean was beautiful on a starry night with the carnival lights sparkling on the water, the perfect way to relax and maybe get a small nap in.
 
Yugi paid the cashier and picked out a small rowboat that he could easily maneuver on the water. He would've told Yami through his mind link where he was if Yami hadn't `accidently' cut it. Yugi would yell at his Yami later for that, of course the moans and other noises his lovers would be making didn't sound so bad. Giggling to himself the little one wondered when he had become so dirty.
 
The boat was perfect for two people but he managed it rather well, rowing himself out into a small-secluded area was easy on the placid water.
 
(YUGI'S POV)
 
I set the paddles in the boat and stared up into the starry night sky. They were beautiful, untouchable things, and if you did get a chance to touch one you'd burn. Is that what my life is going to be? Every time I try to make it right, someone or something burns? If I close my eyes and wish hard enough, would it all disappear? Crimson, Yami, Seto, father, would you all leave me, if I so desired it?
 
(Normal POV)
 
Amethyst eyes closed shut, worry apparent on the angelic face, which was illuminated in the heavens light, protected by unseeing shadows.
 
(CRIMSON POV)
 
Realization, maybe it was time that I conclude your fears and desperation my angel. No more can I look at your smiling face and wonder if the future holds anything for you at all. But this is why, I'm not afraid to die angel, this is why I continue to strive for your freedom and the people you've fought so hard to keep.
 
Yugi, promise me you'll let me go, promise me you'll live once again. As I descend into the far reaches of hell.
 
(NORMAL POV)
 
The shadow's milky gaze drifted from the figure on the water and far into the sky, where the only thing he could think of was revenge so sweet it stung.
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
It wasn't until much later that night the two recently lip-locked men found their little lover sleeping peacefully, curled up in a small wooden boat. He had drifted ashore smoothly from the breeze. Luckily the wind blew away from the ocean, or they would've had one big problem on their hands.
 
Crimson eyes playfully looked into cerulean ones. “Maybe we got a bit carried away ne?”
 
“Perhaps we should make it up to our little one? I've got some time off next week, a vacation should be in order.” Yami smiled at the idea, Yugi could use the relaxation, with everything that's been happening recently.
 
“Great idea Kaiba, but lets get Yugi home in bed before we tell the others,” it would be too terrible to wake the angel now. And Bakura and Ryou wouldn't mind some time away as well.
 
“Then it's settled. First thing tomorrow, we set out for some R&R.”
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
 
 
“At that place, we happened to meet… and now we can't do anything, yet…
In this town, we happened to meet… and now I cannot love anyone, yet…”
 
_Dir en Grey `Akura no Oka'
 
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
Whoa! That was short!!!!!! I'm getting really bad aren't I?
Next chappies will begin the actual past coming back into the picture. Lots of Crimson, lots of Yugi. Lots of pain, blood, tears, and yes, realizations…
Oh: I also love DeG! Mmm Ko-ko chan…
 
 
 
 
Thanks again for the reviews, you're the reason I keep this story going. Although Yugi is too cute to resist!