Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I am Crimson ❯ Where to now? ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own or make profit off of Yu-Gi-Oh! It belongs to its respective owner.

Ryou and Bakura were getting really sick of Yami and Seto's fighting. Poor Mokuba came down crying and begging his brother to please stop, but he didn't and Anzu was left to care for the sobbing boy.

"Bakura, will you please do something, I don't think I can take it anymore," Ryou pleaded to his lover who looked deeply into his chocolate eyes. He was right though; something had to be done.

Standing up from his spot on the couch, the tomb robber walked right up behind the screaming Yami and tapped on his shoulder. And in an angry rage the Pharaoh turned sharply around.

"WHA-," was all he got out as Bakura's fist crashed right into his face, and everything went black as he fell unconscious to the floor. Seto just stood, shocked and unable to make anything of what just happened.

"Bakura! Is that the only way you know how to solve things?" The silver-haired teen asked.

"It worked didn't it?" He spat back while rubbing his right hand; "maybe I did hit him a little too hard though."

Seto finally snapped back into reality and looked at Ryou, then Bakura, and then the unconscious Pharaoh lying on the floor. `Damn, how could I have taken it this far?'

"Thank you Bakura for stopping this nonsense." The tomb robber shook his head and walked over to Ryou and out an almost possessive arm around him.

"No apologies Kaiba just give me and my koi a room to sleep in, it's fucking going to be light out soon and I'm tired as hell." Ryou looked tiredly at Seto, pleading with his eyes just to get some sleep.

"Yea, and Bakura put Yami in a room to, he's bound to wake up eventually and it might as well in a bed then on a floor." Nodding the darker Ryou picked up the Pharaoh and slung him easily over his shoulder and began his walk up the stairs. Ryou followed after thanking Seto who smiled slightly and plopped down onto the couch, while rubbing his temples.

`Now what am I going to do?'

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Sounds like they stopped fighting," Anzu said. Mokuba was lying his head on her lap while she stroked his hair like a mother would.

"Yea, thanks Anzu."

"No prob kid, are you going to be okay now?" Mokuba smiled weakly up at her,

"actually could you stay with me tonight?" At first Anzu looked surprised but then she smiled and nodded.

"Of course." And so she let Mokuba snuggle warmly up to her, and watched until he fell asleep to let sleep claim her as well.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yugi was still looking out through the open window. `Maybe it would work, maybe I could-,'

"please don't jump Yugi, I don't want to clean you up," Crimson said with an emotionless tone. Yugi almost laughed at this but instead ignored the teenager that was sitting casually on Seto's bed. So he looked up at the stars again, `my wish will never come true, for there is no answer. . .' The smaller teen sighed and turned around to see Crimson eyeing him strangely.

"What?" Yugi asked.

"Want to go for a walk? This place is almost as boring as that damn lab!" At the mention of that Yugi's face fell and he was bombarded with old and unwanted memories.

"Sorry about that," was Crimson's reply as he looked upon the troubled face of his friend. Yugi shook his head and brought himself to smile,

"don't be, I should learn to get over the past anyway, should learn to be not so weak." Rolling his eyes the mysterious teen picked up Yugi and cradled him like a small child or baby.

"Hey! What are you doing Crimson! Put me down!"

"Shhh! I think every one is asleep, and you are going to be slow as hell with that leg." Instantly Yugi hushed up and let Crimson carry him quietly down the stairs and to the front door. They passed the living room where Seto had fallen asleep on the couch, and Yugi signaled for Crimson to put him down.

"This will only take a minute okay?" Yugi whispered while Crimson nodded and waited for the little one.

Yugi limped over to a chair that had a blanket on it and picked up. He came over to the sleeping Kaiba, `gosh, he looks so peaceful,' and covered him quietly. Then the small angel leaned in close and kissed him lightly on the top of head and whispered very quietly,

"thanks Seto, I love you."

Walking carefully back over to Crimson he could see a small smirk on his face, but decided not to make a big deal about it.

The two walked to the door and opened it quietly, the warm summer air caressing their bare skin. Crimson closed the door quietly and picked up Yugi once again, but now the shorter teen didn't mind as he snuggled into his old friends' chest.

So Crimson began to walk, with Yugi curled up in his arms, going no where in particular.

"So where is your house Yugi?"

"Oh, it's the Turtle Game Shop about a mile from Domino High. Do you know where that is?" Crimson thought for a second then nodded.

"Yea I think so. So Yugi, what's going on, I haven't seen you for so long that you've got to tell me all that has happened. It's obvious that the guy in the living room was pretty important to you, he your new boyfriend?" Yugi instantly blushed.

"No, but I wouldn't mind." Came his small reply. Crimson gave a whole-hearted laugh this time making Yugi a little embarrassed.

When Crimson came to a small park he found a bench and sat Yugi down in it before sitting down him self. The sun was just beginning to rise and the two boys sat in silence for awhile before Yugi decided to speak.

"Crimson, I cant believe you're here, how did you know where to find me? Are we still-,"

"Yeah we are, but now I know that something is troubling you pretty badly, so why don't you tell me everything," Yugi leaned up on his taller friend and closed his eyes.

"You're right, well here it goes," he took a deep breath and began explaining to Crimson his life from when he came to live with his grandfather to when he went to Duelist Kingdom, and then his friends, Yami, and the millennium items. Finally he came to the present time and told him about Anzu and how he ended up at Seto's and how Yami thought that he was too weak. At the end of his story the angel began to cry.

"Why are you crying Yugi?" Yugi didn't look at his friend when he spoke, he just kept on crying.

"Because I am so damn weak!" Crimson merely picked the sobbing Yugi back up and started walking once again. Yugi cried as hard as he could into Crimson's chest, he really wanted to die. Crimson sensed this of course and immediately spoke up,

"no Yugi, you do not want to die, for death is a thousand times more painful then life. Now stop crying, you're the one who doesn't want to be weak." Snapping his head up the little angel understood the realization in his friends' words. So he wiped his tears and tried hard not to break down again by smiling up at the teen that was still carrying him.

"Thanks for being here Crimson, it really means a lot to me." The white-haired boy nodded to the beautiful boy in his arms and smiled back.

"How could I not be here Yugi, how could I not." Nothing else was spoken as the two made their way to the Turtle Game Shop to get some sleep.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jou awoke early to see the sun rise. An evil smirk placed across his lips as envisioned his plan unraveling perfectly.

`Soon Yugi will be so broken that he'll have nothing left, and he `will' become completely mine!' He laughed hard and went back to his room to prepare for the eventful day.

Whew! Not a long chappie, but still! And to think I've only gotten started. ^_^

Hope you enjoyed! Please review. Beside I want to know if anyone wants lemon? If you do that's fine, if you don't that's fine too!

THANKIES!