Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I Dare You! ❯ And so it begins.. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title:: I dare You! :: Yuugiou v. 2.0

Author:: N-sama and Em-chan the Great

Rating:: Pg-13

Disclaimer:: N-sama: Don't own it.....yet...

::"'* '"::

N-sama:: Omg! WE GOT A REVIEW!!!! ::waves around a letter and the audience is tied up and gagged in their seats::

Em-chan:: ::from in sound booth:: That's just so you can't run, people.

N-sama:: ... It's to our Beloved YAMI! Yami, I dare you to come on down! ^^

Yami:: ::is being dragged down the aisle by two burly security guards, also tied up and gagged::

Em-chan:: Great job with the gagging, Dice-kun...

Dice:: ^^ Just doing my job.

N-sama:: Time to read Dare-sama!

Dear Yami,

I Double Dog Dare you to prank call Pegasus and ask him if there is a Jim walls there. Then ask if there is a Robert walls there. Then ask if there are any walls there. When he says no laugh loudly then scream "HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR ROOF UP THEN" then hang up fast before they realize what you said.

Love Always, MystikalDarkFairy AKA (Mystic to friends and Clarissa to Boyfriends)

Yami:: ::is now sitting on the couch, untied and un-gagged:: I hate you.

N-sama:: Prank calls prank calls! ::hands Yami the telephone:: Call up, Yami-kun! ^^

Yami:: ... why me? ::picks up the phone slowly and called Peg::

Pegasus:: Mmmmheeeeellllloooo? ::in his eerie queerie voice::

Yami:: ::In a high pitched girlish voice:: Hello? Mr. Pegausus J. Crawford?

Peg:: Speaking. How may I help yoooou?

Yami:: You've got to be kidding me. Is Mr. Jim Walls there?

Peg:: One moment, ::turns to Croquet:: Is Jim Walls here this morning?

Croquet:: ::coughs:: Ahh, no, remember dir, you sacrificed him to your "God"...

Peg:: o_o oh, right... ::goes back to the Phone:: I'm sorry, he isn't.

Yami:: ::sighs irritably::

N-sama:: ::holds up the script, and Yami snatches it away::

Yami:: What about Mr. ... ::squints at the script:: Robert Walls? Oh my Ra. Kill me now. Please.

Peg:: ::turns to Croquet once more:: Robert Walls?

Croquet:: Sacrificed.

Peg:: ::sennen twitches:: I'm sorry, no.

Yami:: -_- are there... any walls there?

Peg:: No, I don't think so.

Yami:: Ha ha ha... How DO you keep your roof up then!? Ha ha... ::hangs up phone:: SHOOT ME.

N-sama:: There was no enthusiasm! There forth you have to do ANOTHER call!

Yami:: oh my Ra, you're kidding...

N-sama:: Nope! ^^ Seto Kaiba, ::holds up the phone:: Call up!

Yami:: ::sighs, and slowly picks up the phone and dials up KC's number:: Hello? Mr. Seto Kaiba? ::Yami is speaking in a high-pitched girly voice:: We got a call from you yesterday.

Seto:: What? ::blinks:: Who is this?

Yami:: Hmm? Oh... This is... uh, Diane from the Nighty-Night company. Would you like a bed-time story?

(It's 2.00 AM)

Seto:: ::is staring at Caller ID:: ... I am going to kill you.

Yami:: ~_~ please do.

::UP IN THE SOUND BOOTH...::

Em-chan:: ... *staring at several television monitors, one with Seto Kaiba, one with Pegasus, and one with man-porn* Uhh, Dice? *she turns to her assistant*

Dice:: Yes, Em-chan?

Em-chan:: Caller ID. What did YOU forget? *staring at the man-porn with Dice* She's not even pretty, why is she in there?

Dice:: Caller ID is irrelevant and I have no clue. Why is there a gangbang in the motel? That wasn't in our script...

Em-chan:: They changed my script! How dare they... play it like I wrote it already! *cradles the phone on her shoulder* By the way, Dice? You're dead for the Caller ID thing.

Dice:: It's more fun this way, though. ^^ don't you think? *digs into the Doritos bag*

Em-chan:: Point. *goes back to the phone* Yes, hello? I'd like to voice a complaint...

::BACK ON STAGE...::

N-sama:: Kyaaah! Yamyams, that was PERFECT!!! ::glomps Yami::

Yami:: -_- Get off me.

N-sama:: You're so... rude, Yami... ::her eyes get big and teary as she stares up at Yami from his waist:: D-do... you h-h-hate me?

Yami:: Ahh... well... Å_ó

N-sama:: ::starts to wail at the top of her lungs, clinging to a pillow:: YAMI HAAAAAAAATES MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yami:: Ack!! I didn't mean it! ::flails his arms around:: Even thought I generally meant it, I didn't say that!! Yet.

N-sama:: ::stares at him blankly, not processing a word he said:: ... what? Yami:: ::stares at N-sama::

N-sama:: ::stares at Yami::

Yami:: ::stares at N-sama::

N-sama:: ::stares at Yami::

Yami:: ::stares at N-sama::

N-sama:: ::stares at Yami::

Em-chan:: ::smacks her forehead:: Dice, shoot me.

Dice:: Kill me first... -_-

N-sama:: Snog?

Yami:: ... No. Don't think so.

N-sama:: T_T

Yami:: I shalt not giveth into thy stareth of the death Papillion.

N-sama:: Was that French?

Yami:: ::shrug:: Don't know, I stole it from some online anit-yaoi cult.

N-sama:: What was the cult called?

Yami:: I don't give a crap... Anti-Yaoi Online?

N-sama:: Em-chan! You heard the man! Forty five degrees south and eighty degrees northwest of the Net Society of Online Cults!

Em-chan:: ^^ Already taken care of. ::holds up the dead server::

Dice:: -_- you need help.

N-sama:: ^^ whoot!

Yami:: -_-

N-sama:: Welll.... that's probably it for today's episode! You can dare more than once, and reviews are loved!! ^^ See ya next chapter!