Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I didn't do it ❯ Drugged ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh

Warning: slightly confusing, drugs, blood, cutting, suicidal issues, curseing, ect. (for what I missed)

Notes:

*Police can be summoned throughout Japan by dialing 110. Fire and ambulance services can be summoned by dialing 119.

*Penalties for possession, use, or trafficking in illegal drugs result in expecting long jail sentences and fines.

* the two examples I found had teens serving a 16-month sentence for manslaughter.

 

Key:

*//blah// is Ryou/Yugi/Malik talking to Bakura/Yami/Marik via mind link

*/blah/ is Bakura/Yami/Marik talking to Ryou/Yugi/Malik via mind link

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't want to be here. I didn't deserve to be here. I hadn't done anything wrong. Just a few cuts here and there. A slice into my skin. A stab at my chest.. And I wasn't sad about it. It had felt good, to watch the pain slip away for a minute. I hadn't done anything wrong. I didn't belong here. And yet…I was here.

 

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

 

"Let me go," screaming escaped like it would stop them.

"We can't son." The voice was pale. It was sad and it dragged me away.

"Yugi, stop them. I don't want to go there. I'm okay. Truly I am," my eyes pleading at him. He looked away.

"Jou…?"

"Sorry, you need help Ryou." Shit this can't be happening.

 Where was Bakura? Sure, he had beaten me. He had hurt me, abused me, used me, and nearly killed me. The drugs weren't his fault though. His words sounded in my mind.

 >Sorry, sweet little light. I must let you go. I caused you this pain. I did this to you. Let them help you. Let them save you…from me.>

 "Bakura?" they looked at me weird.

"Bakura isn't here," Yami stood there, his hand in the sling, watching me. He watched as they sedated me when I started to try to hit him again. He watched as they took me away. Out of the courtroom.

 I dreamed. I dreamed about the night that Bakura had came home from a club at midnight. He looked glazed and I had approached him

"You okay?"

"Ryou…?" He looked like he was on drugs

"Yeah…?" Bakura took a step towards me with a messed up grin.

I don't know what happened after that, but they told me. They told me how I appeared at the Kame game shop with a knife in hand. Blood was pouring down my arms and chest. When I knocked on the door it was two in the morning. Yami had stumbled downstairs to greet me. When he saw me, he stopped and pulled me in. He then dialed 119. That's when they say I attacked. I supposedly tried to stab him in the chest and got his arm instead. He overpowered me till they came and dragged me away. They say there was ecstasy in my system and scars that could have only came from self-mutilation on my chest and arms. They held a trail and that's when it came crashing down.

"Have you reached a verdict?"

"We find Bakura Ryou guilty of attempted murder and use of drugs." I went stone cold. I didn't even remember doing it. I had never taken the drugs. Sure I had hurt myself, but it made me feel better. I hadn't done it.

"No, no, no! I didn't do it. I didn't…" My screams faded as they grabbed me. They held me down and put hands over my mouth.

"I sentence Bakura Ryou to five years in prison." The words were like ice hitting my skin and digging into me. "Due to his unstable condition though he will be sent to a mental institution till he is determined stable. If he is within five years he shall serve the rest of the term in prison. You are all dismissed." That's when I had gone completely berserk. That's when I began to feel everything slip away. I panicked and called out to my so-called friends. Save me you bastards. Why didn't you? I huddled into a corner of my soul room and cried. This wasn't a dream. This was real.

 //Bakura?// No answer.

//Bakura?// Still no answer.

//Bakura…Help me.// I cried till no more tears could come.

 

 ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

 

"He's asleep."

"Good, we don't want him to see the newcomer."

"What do you think he'll do?"

"I don't know, but let's just wait and see."

"Father?"

"Yes?"

"I don't think they're like the others. I think somehow these two are alike."

"What makes you say that?"

"It's a feeling."

"Go back to bed, you're starting to sound crazy."

"It's because I am, father."

"You are not, you're normal. You're blessed with sanity. Don't you ever think otherwise."

"Think what you will father. I'm as crazy as anyone else is. Even you are crazy."

"Stop it dear. Stop thinking these deranged thoughts."

"Deranged, they are father. They disturb your idea of how things should be. How did you ever get this job? I'm as insane as the next and you must accept it father. Good night." She walked away from her father. He didn't understand. He couldn't see that everyone was indeed insane.

 

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

 

I sat with the knife to my skin. I could cut it there, on the vein. I could die and it'd be over with. I wouldn't hurt the light anymore. I wouldn't make him suffer. All I had to do was cut. I couldn't though. I couldn't cause even more untold pain. It would kill him to lose me. He depended on me. That was why I hated him. He needed me.

 

"Why are you doing this to me Ryou?"