Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I Hate School ❯ Science/Home room ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

^^ HI EVERYBODY!!!

Yami: …

Phiona: -eating pocky- Hn.

--; well, you're a beautiful crowd… ^^; anyways, I decided to make a fic where the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! cast goes to my school.

Phiona: -shudders- It's horrible. They don't let you have whips, guns, knives, and they took away Kunaisama!!! -sob-

Yami: … I want nothing to do with this.

Oh Shuttup. Anyways, somehow, everyone in this fic is going to be based somewhat on me and what I do in school.

Yami: I am NOT hiding in the bathroom and smoking crack!

-whaps- SHUTTUP. I DO NOT SMOKE CRACK. I just smoke. Is that okay with you?

Phiona: …no.

Who asked you?

Phiona: No one. I just threw in my opinion. You got a problem? -holding whip-

Ah… No… Alrighty, Yami, do the disclaimer.

Yami: How 'bout NO.

Phiona: -cracks whip-

Yami: 0.o AMY AND PHIONA DON'T OWN ANYTHING!!

^^ see how much easier this is when we get along? Now, ON WITH THE FIC!

~*~

Yami sat in his seat in Yugi's science class. He didn't like school at all. He didn't like this day in particular. Mr. Browne walked in, grinning.

"Ohayo Gazaimasu class!"

"Ohayo, sensei!" The class chirped respectively. Not Yami. He was tutored 5000 years ago. He didn't need to learn everything all over again.

"Okay, everybody, we're are going to be dissecting frogs today!" Mr. Browne said, smiling. Bakura was sitting a few seats away from him, grinning manically. Yeah, Yami didn't like today at all.

"Alright, I'm going to pair everybody up, because I can't trust you to pair yourselves up."

The class groaned.

"Alright… Seto-kun with Joey-kun…" Mr. Browne said, grinning. He knew everyone in the class pretty well, and he knew who they hated. (Mr. Browne is my coolest teacher. ^^) So, naturally, he was going to give them hell. Joey visibly flinched, but moved to sit near Seto.

"Tristen-kun with Duke-kun… Malik-kun with Ryou-kun… Mai-kun with Anzu-kun… Yugi-kun with Flora-kun (flora is a made up character. She's Yugi's stalker.)… Kendell-kun with Miyumoto-kun… Amy-kun with De-kun… Who am I missing… Oh yes. Yami-kun with Bakura-kun."

Yami stared in horror at the teacher. Bakura looked around uneasily.

"Browne-san? What about Ishtar? I could be HIS partner…"

"Ishtar is in the chemistry room, cleaning up the soot and spilt chemicals." Mr. Browne said with amusement. Ishtar had blown up the chemistry lab when he was playing with the chemicals. He wasn't even supposed to be IN there in the first place. Bakura opened his mouth to argue, but Mr. Browne cut him off.

"I'm going to pass around goggles and gloves and these little mouth-covering things (like I said, Mr. Browne kicks ass), then I'm going to pass around the dead frogs." Yami sighed in relief. Good. They're dead.

"Go to page 406 to find out the organs you need to find. And when you take the organs out, don't eat ANY of the body parts. We need them for the next class."

Bakura groaned. He wanted to eat the poor lil' froggie's heart. Bakura raised his hand.

"Is the NEXT class going to eat them?"

"…Noooo…"


"What about the class after that?"

"No…"

"THEN WHY CAN'T WE!?"

"You aren't human…" Yami moaned. Mr. Browne blinked.

"Yeah. You can come around after school and eat them if you want. Then we can study you like a lab rat and see which disease you will more than likely develop." Bakura blinked.

"Cool."

Mr. Browne sighed and began handing out small knives, gloves, goggles, and those nifty mouth cover things. Once everyone was situated, he began passing around green trays with the dead frogs on them. Yami stared at his intently, while Bakura was twirling his knife, grinning evilly. Yami noticed the frogs chest was going up and down.

"B-BROWNE-SAN!! Browne-san! Our-"

SCHKLICK

"Heh.. heheh… Never mind…" Yami's eye twitched and he passed out. Bakura pulled the knife out of the poor little froggie's chest.

"Stupid pharaoh. Still can't stand blood." He muttered, slicing open the little frogs chest.

~*~

^^; How was that for a first chapter?

Yami: I DO NOT PASS OUT AT THE SIGHT OF BLOOD!

-- You do now.

Calli: -dies- FROGGI! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X.X

Bakura: -twirling knife, staring evilly at Calli-

-grabs Yami's ear- Go on, say it.

Yami: REVIEW!!! PLEASE REVIEW!!