Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I Love You, Dammit! ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: I love you dammit!
Mitzumi: I know I should be posting new chappies to my ficts but this one is so funny I had to post it. Thankies to those cingular wireless commercials for the idea. Anyway onward with the fict!
“I can't stand you!!”
“well, I can't stand you!!!”
Tea sighed. This was the third argument between Yami and Kaiba this week and from the looks of things, it was going to end quite violently.
“I hate you so much I could just die!!”
`then do us all a favor, Kaiba and do so!!”
Tea could see why Mokuba and Yugi wanted her to brothersit while they used the local library to `study'. In reality, they just wanted to make out without Kaiba and Yami finding out.
The argument was getting more and more heated. Yami was at the point where he was standing on something so he could look at Kaiba face to face. Or at least yell at him face to face.
“hey guys, will you just cut it ou-“
“you know what Kaiba, I hate you so much that I like you.”
Tea blinked while Kaiba's eyes narrowed.
“you like me?! That's all that comes to mind?! I love you, dammit!!!”
“I love you more!!”
while Tea watched with wide eyes, Yami leaped off the footstool, his legs wrapping around Kaiba's waist all the while pulling him into an impressive lip lock. Kaiba kissed back, allowing himself to fall the ground and pushing Yami under him.
Tea knew by that time to skeedattle.
Yugi and Mokuba walked up, Mokuba's hair messier than usual and Yugi with a new, suspiciously wider, choker.
“hey, they didn't kill each other did they?” Mokuba asked conversationally.
“no. but I think you should get a maid to clean that room thoroughly before anyone can sit or even walk in there.”
Owari!!!
Mitzumi: that's my ficcy! Yes, Mokuba and Yugi are together but they are both older and well…whatever. I honestly don't give a damn.
R&R&R!!!!