Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I'm Sorry, Big Brother... ❯ I'm sorry... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Yu-Gi-Oh or anything related to the show. I only wish I did. Now onto the story!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*/ Mokuba POV/*

"Seto..." I cry out.

You are not here.

I'm alone.

I hate it now.

I'm standing here and I can barely even move.

I'm near you yet you feel so far away.

I think back and wonder why you are gone. It was me...it's all my fault that this happened. It's because of me.

If I weren't alive...I'm sure your life would have been much better. You were always there for me. Doing anything you could to help me. Even back when we were at the orphanage you stayed with me until we were both adopted. And you always took the blame whenever I did something wrong. Because you didn't want our foster father to hurt me. So he hurt you instead.

You were always right by my side even when you had that huge company to run. And when Pegasus took me away you found me again. You gave up your soul to save me.

After every thing that happened was over you still stayed by my side. Always finding answers to my problems. You were always there and I can still remember your last words...

"Don't worry Mokuba, I'll only be gone for two days. Be strong, ok?"

I tried to be strong...I really did. But losing you was too much. Why? Why did you have to go on that stupid business trip? I wish I had gone with you, big brother.

The plane never came back. You're gone and I wish I could have died to.

Now I stand here with a single rose in my hand staring blankly at your grave.

I begin to tremble and then burst into tears. I'm sorry big brother; I can't be strong right now. It's too hard.

I fall to my knees as I place the blood red rose on your tombstone. I slowly trace the engravings on it with my finger. I stand up and look down at those few words that I will always remember.

SETO KAIBA
MAY YOUR SPIRIT REST IN PEACE,
BIG BROTHER

I turn and walk away leaving nothing but a rose and a puddle of tears.


END
______________________________________________ _______________

Silver Goddess: GOMEN NASAI! Gomen nasai for killing Seto. I couldn't think of any other sad way to end it. ^.^;

Mokuba: Don't worry guys! He only died in this story! He still alive! ^___^

Silver Goddess: Yes, any way please review. I was in a weird mood. I was just thinking about Seto this just hit me, k?