Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I Wish You Never Came Back ❯ The Scars ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Nope I still don't own Yu-Gi-Oh and I never will….

Authors Notes: Ok, I really don't have much to say but on with the fic!!

"See ya later Yug!" Shouted a familiar Brooklyn accent, accompanied by his other friends

"See ya tomorrow Joey!" Shouted Yugi as he waved to his friends before heading into his home, the game shop.

Yugi Mutou sighed as he wiped his forehead with his hand. It was another hot, sticky and humid summer day.

Yugi pulled his backpack off his back and set it on the floor.

"Grandpa! I'm home!" he shouted through the house.

He heard the clunk of boots hit the floor as his grandpa appeared in the room.

"Ah, how was school?" his grandpa asked as Yugi walked over to him.

"Okay I guess, but I am really glad it's the weekend." Yugi said. " But then again that means that I have to finish my project soon…"

"What are you doing?"

"Oh we were assigned to make some sort of replica of a famous building. I've been doing mine on the Eiffel Tower, using toothpicks."

"Really? How does it look?"

Yugi sighed.

"Like a pile of toothpicks."

Yugi's grandfather smiled at his grandson's sense of humor.

"Okay well I'll be down here if you need anything."

"Alright, see ya!" Yugi said before sprinting up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugi opened the door to his room and shut it behind him. He ran over to his fan and turned it on. He stood in front of it for a while before a voice disrupted his thoughts.

//Aibou?//

/Yes?/

//Why are you standing infrot of the fan?//

/Because I'm hot./

//How are you hot?//

/I guess being from Egypt, this heat has no effect on you at all…/

//Nope, not in the least.//

/…lucky…/ Yugi muttered to Yami before closing the link and going to the bathroom and turning on the water.

Taking off the millennium puzzle and his clothes, he hopped into the shower. He let the colder than usual water flow down his body. He hadn't told Yami yet, but he felt that something was coming. It was just one of those feelings that people have when they feel like there being watched. But there was no use in upsetting Yami. So he let it be.

Pulling himself out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him.

Walking quickly back to his room, he pulled a white tee shirt over him and a pair of khaki shorts on.

He bent over and look at his clock, it read 6:35pm. But before he could stand up he felt a tapping on his back. Jumping up in alarm he spun around to see Yami grinning at him.

"Jeez! If you keep doing that, one day I'm going to die of heart failure!" said Yugi said clutching his chest breathing heavily.

"You should be used to it by now." Yami said still grinning at his younger half. For some reason, Yugi had always been jumpy whenever someone came into the room, or snuck up behind him. Like he was afraid that someone was going to hurt him. Yami didn't know why, he guessed that Yugi was just more paranoid than some kids.

"Yugi! Pizzas here!" yelled his grandfather from downstairs.

"Food! Hey Yami you hungry?"

Yami just shook his head.

"Come on. You have to eat something."

Yami just stood still.

Yugi rolled his eyes, grabbed Yami's is hand and before he knew what was happening, he was being dragged downstairs.

Yugi's grandfather saw Yugi appear from around the door, but this time another body followed him from the doorway.

"Oh, so Yami's eating tonight? That's a surprise!"

Yami just mumbled something about being dragged downstairs, before going over and grabbing a piece of pizza.

Yami followed his Aibou into the TV room and sat down on the couch.

Yugi made a grab for the remote, but Yami was quicker.

He stuck his tongue out at Yugi.

Yugi smiled "What are we watching?"

"Infomercials." Replied Yami.

Yugi chuckled a little before curling up against Yami.

Yami almost dropped the remote. He was starting to have a growing crush on Yugi, but he dared not say anything. But having Yugi this close to him, well it was like heaven.

Yugi noticed that Yami was starting to sweat. Yugi looked up at Yami.

"

I though that you said that the heat didn't get to you." Said Yugi mockingly.

Yami looked down and rolled his eyes at his aibou. But he was sweating for a different reason than the heat…

Yugi's grandfather walked in on them and shooed them upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami had gone back into his puzzle, as Yugi got into his bed. Yami decided to bother Yugi a little more before going to bed.

//Hey aibou//

/Yeah?/

//I saw you looking at Tea again today…// Yugi could feel the smirk

/No I wasn't!/

//Someone have a crush?//

/Yami!/

//Oh so you admit it?//

/Yami, if you keep saying things like that, I will personally take apart this puzzle and mail all the parts to a different country./

//Your bluffing.//

/Wana find out?/ Yami could tell that Yugi was smiling.

//Goodnight aibou.// Yami chuckled.

/Night Yami./ thought Yugi before closing the mental link.

Taking off the heavy puzzle. He nestled into the covers, but he started to get hot so he took of his shirt, then slowly fell asleep.

Unknown to Yugi the puzzle glowed and Yami appeared next to him. Yami looked down at his sleeping aibou. Smiling softly, he took his hand and started to stroke Yugi's angelic face. Yami couldn't help his feelings to the small boy.

Although his size didn't show it, Yugi had defiantly grown, mentally. He seemed to be more confident of himself. No longer taking harassment from anyone. Yami was really proud of him.

Yugi rolled over, exposing his back to Yami.

Yami looked over Yugi's body. And stopping on his back. Yami was about to go back into the puzzle, but it was then he noticed something.

He squinted trying to see what was on Yugi's back. But he still couldn't see. He then thought of something. He used the light of the millennium puzzle to see. He held the puzzle close to Yugi's back and gasped at what he saw.

All across his back and shoulders were scars. There were big ones, small ones, all varying in different shapes and sizes. The worst one was probably the long thin one that stretched from the top of his neck, down a little passed the center of his back.

Yami wondered why he hadn't noticed them before. He then remembered that he had never seen Yugi with his shirt of. Never.

Yami sighed kissed his aibou on the cheek and then disappeared into his sole room. He decided that he would ask Yugi about them tomorrow.

And with that, he rolled over and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Ok like it? Hate it? Please tell me if I should continue!!! See ya! -Halacanno

PS: don't forget to e-mail me with ideas!!!!!