Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ice Cream Musings ❯ Ice Cream Musings ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ice Cream Musings

Disclaimers: Don't own them. There, happy?!

Ice Cream Musings
--------------------------------------------------

Kaiba Mokuba stepped upon the sacred floor just to have the taste of the ultimate heaven.The heat of hell was getting to his nerves and he badly want to cool down.

And what could be the best way other than having a bowl full of ice cream.

He smiled as he reached the counter and heard the melodious voice.

"What kind of flavor for you?" the clerk asked. She smiled sweetly at the cute little bishounen as he pointed his favorite.

"I'll have the special." he smiled back. She nodded before giving him his sundae. After paying, he looked around and saw an empty booth by the far window.

He sat down and was about to dig in when he saw Ryou, Yugi and their yamis passed by. He then looked at his ice cream and mused what type of ice cream would they order.

"Yugi-san would probably order strawberry for being sweet. As for Yami, it could be the blueberry crush...the perfect shadow of strawberry ice cream." he smiled as he scooped another one.

"Ryou and Bakura on the other hand would share the banana split and the scoops would be flavored melon and double dutch. The weirdest combination yet could be very sweet. Kinda compliments Bakura's weirdness and Ryou's sweetness."

He then noticed Mai, Anzu and Shizuka leave the store across the street.

"Anzu would have the rainbow surprise since she seems to like bright colors while Mai would prefer the coffee mocha, classy and elegant. Shizuka would have cookies and cream, simple yet amazing." he then looked down at his bowl. It's half-way eaten and he's not even full.

Honda drove his motorcycle passed the shop so he didn't escape mokuba's musings.

"Hmm...he would be a little different...maybe a caramel one with cherries on top. Nobody usually orders that but he can compliment any ice cream like Honda-san with Jou. Speaking of Jou..." his thoughts stopped in it's track when he heard the all too familiar voice of one Jonouchi Katsuya.

"One triple choco mint topped with cookies, nuts, cherries and chocolate syrup. Oh, and could you add strawberry and honey syrup as well?"

Mokuba smiled. He can't likened Jou on ordinary ice creams. He has a unique taste and that could never be compared. Speaking of extraordinary tastes...

"I'll have two scoops of vanilla..." Seto's smooth voice ordered.

Mokuba smiled when he knows someone would object the plainness...

"Kaiba, a skinny guy like you should add more calories!"

"Shut up mutt. And add another scoop of nutty chocolate."

Mokuba silently watch as the two approach him. He didn't know why but as the duo approach him, ice creams at hand, he can't help but muse on what kind of ice cream the two would be...

He looked at his bowl and an idea popped in his mind.

Their personality clashes like nuts and marshmallows. Cherries and cookies aren't the best of friends...even vanilla and chocolate are the complete opposite, just a dab of chocolate syrup binds it all.

He smiled as he scooped another spoonful.

Yes, their relationship could be compared to his favorite of all...

The rocky road.

-OWARI


A/N: Yes...it's silly and short but the idea won't leave me until I wrote this. Ehehehehehe.....:P The ice cream flavors on the other hand were true(in exemption of Jou's. I haven't tried it and nobody I know had so if you did, tell me what its like.) but that doesn't mean I were right. Those were just musings so don't be angry if you think it's wrong..... I didn't meant it to come off as shonen ai but my friend told me there's a hint. So tell me what you think...:)