Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Iie! She Bit Me! ❯ she bit me! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Taryn: okay. This is just a one chappie fic that I decided to write since I had the idea. Most of Iie! She Bit Me!!! is a result of e-mails between Chris (hotruchan27) and myself. In these e-mails Chris was asking me for help with her fic Yami and Hikari Torture 101 since she had had an unfortunate run in with writer's block. There is also mention of another authoress, Billie (shadowguardian). So please enjoy. And just to warn you there is some potty mouths and major bashing of Pepsi and Britney Spears and if this in any way offends you please do not complain to me for I shall just think you're an idiot. But please read anyways. Because the Pepsi part is highly humorous

Disclaimer: Taryn: I do not own any of the things mentioned except for myself, my yami, Manny, and my other fic so please do not sue me because all I have is cookies. And I really don't have many of those anymore anyways.

NOTEICE: Ok you guys, what I've noticed is reviewing really sucks here… >.> so c'mon share the loving and encourage your fellow writers with reviews!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iie! She Bit Me!!!

*Taryn, Yuugi, Yami, and Faye are sitting in Taryn's basement while Taryn is writing an e-mail to Chris trying to help her with her fight against writer's block*

Taryn: Hmm… I'm not sure what else you could do. *sniffs* and man do I hate having a cold. *blows nose and gets a nose bleed from the dry air* DAMMIT!

Faye: there's no need to swear.

Taryn: *grumble, grumble*

Faye: *sigh* See what I have to live with every day?!?

*A couple minutes pass*

Taryn: *light bulb goes on above her head* I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Yami: *reaches over to turn off bulb*

Taryn: *bites Yami and growls* MY IDEA! NO TURN OFF BULB!!!

Yami: Iie! She bit me!!!

Taryn: Oh, get over it! *goes on for five minutes explaining her idea to Chris*

Faye: and that is all a result of you losing blood?

Taryn: It wasn't that bad of a nose bleed.

Yami: My hand *twitch* sh-she bit me!

Taryn: *is not paying attention to Yami* Damned dry air. I always get nose bleeds at this time of year.

Yami: My hand! *twitch twitchy twitch*

Taryn: *notices Yami in his shocked state* are you alright Yami?!?

Yami: NO!!! YOU BIT ME!!!

Taryn: you were going to turn off my inspiration!

Yami: MY HAND!!!!!!

Taryn: err, anyhoo, moving on. Did you ever take a drama class Chris? If you did then there should be some interesting stories coming from that. Just think of strange/funny things that happened in school. *starts talking about herself* Like things like when you saw this guy you know's younger brother in a bikini or that time in grade four when you were just trying to express you dramatic talent and everybody laughed at you. *starts to cry* But I was so much better than all the rest of them!!! *cries*

Faye & Yuugi: O_O

Yami: MY HAND! *cries*

Taryn: I'm emotionally scarred! *hugs Yami*

Yami: *hugs Taryn back* she bit me!

Faye: Oh, dear Ra.*sniffs the air* it still smells like vegetable soup *runs to the bathroom and throws up* I hate that smell!!!

Yuugi: ?!?!?!?!? Is everyone alright?!?

Everyone: *sobs* no!

Ryou: *enters room* Dear Ra, this doesn't look good. And why is Faye in the bathroom praying before the toilet?

Yuugi: err, Taryn bit Yami then she was talking about in grade four when she was laughed at while perfuming a play then she started crying then Yami started crying and then Faye ran out because of that vegetable soup smell that was making her nauseous.

Ryou: I have a sinking feeling that it wasn't the soup that made her sick.

Yuugi: Then what was it?

Ryou: Do you remember Taryn telling everyone at Tim Horton's (Canadian restaurant chain) at lunch not to eat the turkey sandwiches?

Yuugi: yah… so?

Ryou: Faye ate the turkey sandwich.

Yuugi: Oh.

Bakura: *had somehow wandered into the room without being noticed* Why is the turkey sandwich bad?

Ryou: Taryn got food poisoning, spent all of Easter Sunday puking her guts out.

Bakura: well, she deserved it.

Yuugi & Ryou: O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakura: What? She's mean to me! Actually she's mean to all of us! And she's evil! PURE UNDILUTED EVIL!!!

Taryn: *crying* YOU'RE SO MEAN BAKURA!!! *cries more into Yami's shirt*

Yami: yes Bakura. You shouldn't be so mean to Taryn. *realizes what he said* Who am I kidding? SHE BIT ME!! That baka!

Taryn: Now Yami's yelling at me! Then next you're all going to start laughing at me, and it will be the grade four play all over again!!! *runs into her room and locks the door*

Ryou: that can't be good.

Yuugi: *notices his Yami twitching and shaking in the corner* Uh, Yami, are you alright?

Yami: NO!!!!!!! I could have rabies or something!!!

Ryou: that's fairly unlikely. We would be able to see signs of rabies if she actually had it. And I don't see her foaming at the mouth. And she hasn't been bitten by anything in a really long time.

Yami: I need a doctor!

Yuugi: the nearest doctor's office is too far out of walking distance. And we'd have to take the bus. And I always get funny looks when I'm on the bus. Everyone thinks I am like 8 or something and asks "Why aren't you on the bus with your mommy?" *you can now see rage brewing in Yuugi's innocent eyes*

Ryou: err, I'll take Yami to the doctor then. Bakura and Yuugi, why don't you work on calming Taryn down?

Bakura: No way!

Ryou: yes you shall. Remember you have two authoress' yamis who will be more than happy to kill you.

Bakura: I can only think of one. And she doesn't want to kill me, just kick me wherever she has a clear shot at.

Yuugi: No, there are two. Tigerlily and Blinx. I really think you shouldn't have started Blinx's bed on fire all those times.

Bakura: but there was nothing else that I could test Taryn's- err, my new flamethrower on.

Ryou: so you're the one who stole the flamethrower?!?

Bakura: err, no…maybe…yes I did.

Yuugi: Taryn is going to kill you when she finds out!

Yami: everything's looking… okay nothings looking fuzzy, yet. But it could very soon!

Yuugi: Okay, we should get moving. Does anyone know what will cheer Taryn up?

Bakura: Hmm… we could find her a boyfriend. *looks over at Yuugi*

Yuugi: Well you're not getting me to do it!

Bakura: Okay, I'm stuck now. Couldn't we just threaten her some more?

Yuugi: She's already scarred enough. The last thing we need to do is cause her more emotional trauma.

Bakura: Well then, why don't we just poke her with a cattle prod?

Yuugi: you are so insensitive!

Bakura: why you little! *goes to strangle Yuugi*

Ryou: YAMI! Play nice or you won't get anything tonight!

Bakura: won't get any… oh. Dear Ra! That can't happen! *just glares at Yuugi instead*

Yuugi: I so didn't need to hear that.

Ryou: err… yes, I'll be taking Yami now.

~*~*~*~at the bus stop~*~*~*~

Yami: it's too damned cold here! You could kill a penguin!

Ryou: not really, and it's only 10 Celsius. That's not really cold…

Yami: I grew up and lived most of my life in Egypt! Do you know how warm it can get there?

Ryou: I have no idea. But this weather reminds me of jolly old England. [1]

Yami: right… Oh look! There's the bus!

Ryou: now you might want to move away from the curb, there's lots of slush by the curb.

Yami: I won't get- *gets splashed by murky slush/water* DAMMIT!

Ryou: if we go back you'll have to wait another half hour

Yami: DAMMIT! But I guess I don't want that! I could be dying!

Ryou: -_-;;

Bus driver: are you two getting on or not?

Ryou: yes, we're getting on.

Yami: *grumble* *grumble*

*they both get on the bus and pay their fare. There's no one on there except for some bratty looking elementary school boy, a girl in total punker garb, and an old lady that is talking to her mitten.*

Ryou: err, I think we should sit at the back.

*they move to the back of the bus, which is nearest to the kid*

Ryou: how's your hand?

Yami: I'm losing all feeling!

Ryou: -_-;; Yami, that's just because you're cold. I told you that you should have worn mittens.

Yami: I feel so cold *twitch twitch*

Old lady: THE MUFFINS ARE COMING TO EAT US!

Punker chick: Oh will you shut up?!?

Old lady: but it's true! I saw it on TV! Nobody will listen to me!

Kid: Oh shut up you stupid bitch. The only people that are on this bus are crazy old coots! [2]

Punker chick: then that would mean that you're crazy, you little brat!

Yami: Oh shut up! All of you! I could be dying!!!

Punker chick: what happened?

Yami: I was bitten!!!

Punker chick: OH MY GOD! You need to get to a doctor! I knew this one girl once that was bitten by a rabbit, and she got this like disease and nearly died!

Ryou: -_-;; *thinking* this won't end well she'll only get Yami more worked up!

Yami: n-nearly d-died? I told you Ryou, This bite could be deadly!

Ryou: Taryn's not that deadly.

Kid: You'll be fine! Jees! You're all a bunch of overreacting morons!

Bus driver: ALL OF YOU STOP YELLING OR YOU'RE ALL GETIING OFF AT THE NEXT STOP!

All: -_-;;

Ryou: Yami, just calm down. We'll be at the doctor's soon. And you'll find out that absolutely nothing's wrong!

Yami: I hope you're right. If I get sick because of Taryn I'm suing!

Punker chick: You go spiky haired dude! This is my stop. And I want you to know that you're damned sexy in that outfit! *she gets off the bus*

Yami: *stares mouth gaping at the punker chick*

*two chatty teenage girls get on the bus*

girl 1: So I was like Yah, you can't do that! You will so get killed when your dad finds out! And he was all, well, Kiss my ass cuz I don't freekin care!

Girl 2: So he just went and did that I can't believe he's gay.

Girl 1: Like totally! *notices Ryou* Oh my gosh! Heya Ryou!

Ryou: err… Hey…

Yami: *whispers in Ryou's ear* you know this babbling idiot girl?

Ryou: *whispers back* err… I really don't know who she is…

Girl 1: It's like me! Jessica! We were lab partners in Chemistry! Remember, I like started the table on fire. I am like so sorry. I didn't know that that liquid thingy was like flammable. It looks like your hair's grown back nicely though!

Ryou: *pales* *whispers to Yami* she's a total pyro.

Yami: you should get along fine then. Bakura's a pyro

Ryou: err… yah, but that's Bakura I can't change the fact that he's a pyro

Yami: I don't see what you see in him

*the bus stops*

Ryou: err… Oh, look, we'll be getting off at this stop! *turns to Jessica and her friend* well, it was nice seeing you again Jenny. *then he grabs Yami's hurt arm*

Yami: Ra fucking damn it! That's my hurt hand Ryou!

Ryou: sorry Yami! *then while going down the stairs he trips* Oof!

Yami: are you alright?

Ryou: peachy.

*they both walk across the parking lot and when they reach the doctor's office Ryou runs into the glass door*

Yami: are you alright? You keep running into/tripping over things.

Ryou: yes, this is typical for me.

Yami: right…

Ryou: how's your hand

Yami: I think I'm gonna die…

Ryou: -_-;;;

Yami: shall we enter?

Ryou: uhhh… yah.

Yami: then you must enter first since you are blocking the doorway.

Ryou: right. Sorry, kinda disoriented from all my accidents.

*the two boys enter the doctor's office and walk up to the receptionist desk.

Yami: I demand to see a doctor immediately!

Receptionist: Yah, so why ya here?

Yami: I was bitten! I could be dying!!!

Receptionist: uh huh. You got your health card?

Yami: my what?

Ryou: uh, right here Yami. *hands the receptionist the card*

Receptionist: So you ever been here before?

Yami: yes, that time that I was in here concerning burns… Bakura should never be allowed to barbeque again!

Ryou: He wasn't even barbequing; he was just roasting a marshmallow! It's not his fault he flung a flaming marshmallow on you!

Yami: but he should have figured out that if you stick a marshmallow in the flames that it would start on fire!

Receptionist: um, sorry to interrupt but why are you here?

Yami: Didn't I already tell you that? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to say it again. Well, I was bitten!

Receptionist: was it an unfamiliar animal?

Yami: no, I've known her for a while

Receptionist: so was he known to bite?

Yami: it's a she! And no, she's never bitten anyone before!

Receptionist: has she been in for rabies shots before?

Yami: no, she has an unnatural fear of needles. Really kinda funny actually.

Receptionist: Oh dear, this could be bad. I'll get a doctor right away! *runs off panicked*

Yami: *turns to Ryou* see I told you this was serious.

Ryou: uh Yami, I think they think that Taryn's a-

Doctor: Who's the one that's been bitten?

Yami: that is I!

Doctor: What kind of animal was she?

Yami: *gives him funny look* why, she was human.

Doctor: *bursts out laughing* So, why'd she *heehee* bite you? *haha*

Yami: she's an author-

Doctor: Oh don't tell me! She had a light bulb above her head and you tried to turn it off!

Yami: uh, yes…

Doctor: We had somebody in here yesterday like you! Except they were in shock!

Yami: So, you don't think I'll get rabies?

Doctor: *rolling around on the floor laughing* rabies? *snort* *giggle* you thought *teeheehee* that you'd get *heeeheee* rabies?

Ryou and the receptionist: *chuckling softly*

Yami: *glares at the doctor* Com on Ryou, we're leaving. *storms out of the waiting area*

Ryou: I'm uh, quite sorry about this mess here.

Doctor: *still laughing* No problem! I need a good laugh every once in a while.

Ryou: okay then. Good by. *he fallows Yami out the door just after running into it again*

~*~*~*~meanwhile, back at Taryn's house~*~*~*~

*Taryn is still locked in her bedroom and Bakura and Yuugi are standing outside the door looking rather frustrated. Faye is still in the bathroom praying before the toilet god*

Yuugi: I think we've tried everything. Pleading, ordering, bribery, begging, lies, the truth, and I even offered to give up Yami for a day! If she wouldn't take the chance to have Yami all to herself then she's never coming out of that room!

Bakura: Ra fucking damn it!

Yuugi: There has to be something we haven't tried!

Bakura: I think she's stuck!

Yuugi: I hope she doesn't do anything stupid. As much as she can annoy us I don't want her to get hurt. She did let us all bash Tea pretty good. Especially you…

Bakura: well I wasn't the one that went berserk on her and now need to go to Anger Management.

Yuugi: you have to go too!

Bakura: no I don't! Ryou convinced Taryn that Ryou and I do not have to go. We only have to wait in the lobby

Yuugi: how did he do that?

Bakura: I'm not quite sure, but I think there was some bribery. A Coffee Crisp bar, some Coke and a Cibo Matto CD I believe.

Yuugi: hmm… do you have any Coffee Crisp bars?

Bakura: no, but I think there's some Coke downstairs. Maybe we could make her a float. She likes those doesn't she?

Yuugi: I think so.

*they both go downstairs to where Taryn's mom keeps the pop*

Bakura: hmm… Pink Grapefruit, A&W Root Beer, IGA Cola *shudders*, Sprite, Orange pop, there's no Coke. Only Pepsi.

Yuugi: NO! NOT PEPSI! *twitch twitchy twitch*

Bakura: it is the ultimate evil!

Yuugi: No! Not Britney Speers! *twitch* those were terrible commercials! *twitch twitch*

Bakura: Her mom's been buying Pepsi again! *twitch*

Yuugi: I think we should leave… Before *gets crazed look* I'M GONNA KILL THE BOTTLE! *begins repeatedly beating the Pepsi bottle with a golf club that was conveniently placed by the pop bottles*

Bakura: uh, Yuugi, the bottle might-

*the bottle explodes*

Bakura: explode

Yuugi: HAHAHAHA! I killed the Pepsi!!!

Bakura: err… Yuugi, are you feeling alright?

Yuugi: HAAHAAHAA! I shall rid the world of Pepsi!

Taryn: *yells from the top of the stairs* What the fuck did you just blow up Bakura?

Bakura: It wasn't me! Yuugi's going berserk, again!

Taryn: Yuugi? What did he destroy? Hopefully not something valuable.

Bakura: just the bottle of Pepsi.

Taryn: *twitch* Pepsi? *twitch* Don't tell me my mom bought that horrid stuff again!
Yuugi: HAHAHA! DIE DAMNED PEPSI! ROT IN HELL WITH THAT SKANK BRITNEY SPEARS!!!

Taryn: uh, is Yuugi alright?

Bakura: I don't think so…

Taryn: I think we should try to calm him down.

Bakura: what do you suggest we do? I'm not going to get too close, he may try to poke my eye out again!

Taryn: Oh, get over yourself!

Bakura: You're the one that spent half an hour crying in your room!

Taryn: I wasn't crying! I was moping, and listening to music!

Bakura: Four Star Mary again? [3]

Taryn: yup. ^_^

Bakura: so, what is your idea for Yuugi?

Taryn: hmm… mothballs. That smell will calm anyone down.

Bakura: mothballs?

Taryn: they're used to keep moths away. I think we might have some.

Bakura: what do they look like?

Taryn: like scotch mints but they smell musty.

Bakura: and taste really musty?

Taryn: o_O You ate a mothball?

Bakura: I thought it was a mint!

Taryn: those things smell totally rank! How could you have mistaken it for a mint?

Bakura: err…

Yuugi: WHAT ELSE CAN I SMASH?!? WHERE'S TEA?!?

Taryn: uh… howabout we just tackle him?

Bakura: on the count of three?

Taryn: Kay, one

*they both jump on Yuugi, pinning him to the ground*

Yuugi" geft offaf fee!

Taryn: *is sitting on the backs of Yuugi's knees and holding his back down* what did he say?

Bakura: *is sitting on Yuugi's shoulders and pinning Yuugi's arms down* I'm not sure

Taryn: I think you're squishing his head into the carpet.

Bakura: *looks around innocently* But I'd never do anything to hurt Yuugi

Taryn: *rolls her eyes* Okay, Yuugi, we'll let you go if you stop going crazy. Do you understand?

Yuugi: fles!

Taryn: what did he say?

Bakura: I'm not sure

Yuugi: I flaisd fles! Nofwl gleft offsf flee!

Taryn: I think he wants us to get off of him.

Bakura: I'm not sure. He could be talking about flesh, or possibly fish.

Taryn: *smacks Bakura* He's not talking about flesh or fish you moron! Now get off his head.

*Taryn and Bakura move off of Yuugi*

Yuugi: *glares at the two* You were going to kill me! I couldn't breathe!

Taryn: *rolls eyes* You could manage to talk. Besides, you can survive three minutes without air.

Yuugi: *glares*

Taryn: now that you've calmed down you can clean up that Pepsi

Yuugi: *twitch* Pepsi *twitch*

Taryn: err… Bakura, why don't you go clean up the Pepsi while I go and calm Yuugi down?

Bakura: why the hell do I have to do it? Yuugi's the one who made the bottle explode!

Taryn: I'll make you come to the next Anger Management meeting.

Bakura: Alright, I'm cleaning. Yeesh there's no need to threaten me.

Taryn: -_-;;

Yuugi: why doesn't he need to come to the meetings? He's more violent than I am!

Taryn: You just went berserk on a bottle of Pepsi. Though it was Pepsi… And remember the time that you nearly bashed Tea's brains out with a golf club?

Bakura: not that she has any brains.

Taryn: ah, point taken. Anyways, Yuugi, you're just too violent sometimes and besides, Bakura's not really violent. He's just insane.

Bakura: I'm not insane!

Yuugi: *gets dark look in his eyes*

Taryn: err, howabout we go have some of that bunt cake?

Yuugi: *smiles and gets all perky* Boont cake!!! (AN: think of My Big Fat Greek Wedding)

Taryn: no, it's a bunt cake!

Yuugi: a bint cake?

Taryn: just, never mind. We'll go have some of that round cake with the hole in the middle.

Yuugi: YAY! THE CAKE WITH THE HOLE IN THE MIDDLE!

Taryn: -_-;; Some days I wonder why I even bother.

Bakura: I always wondered that too. You're just setting yourself up for health problems in the future. You should just quit now while you're ahead.

Taryn: You just want me to stop writing so that I can stop torturing you ne? Well :-PPP I'm not gonna do that!

Yuugi: *randomly changing the subject* hey, you came out! Why'd you come out?

Taryn: I thought that Bakura was blowing things up again.

Bakura: But it wasn't me. Instead it was the "innocent" one

Yuugi: But I am innocent! *puppy dog eyes* I wouldn't do anything to hurt anybody.

Taryn: except Tea.

Yuugi: okay, except Tea. But other than that I wouldn't hurt a fly.

Taryn: you have fun frying insects on our bug zapper.

Yuugi" but that's because they snap crackle and pop.

Bakura: Aren't those Rice Krispies?

Yuugi: *looks nervous* No, I haven't been listening to my Rice Krispies again…

Taryn: listening to your Rice Krispies?

Bakura: I wasn't asking that, but why exactly were you listening to your Rice Krispies?

Yuugi: err…

Taryn: They weren't telling you to burn things were they? Because when you hear things telling you to burn things all the time then that usually isn't a good thing.

Bakura: really? I'm always telling Ryou he should burn things. It's a great way to get rid of evidence.

Taryn: and what should you know about burning evidence?

Bakura: err… nothing, nothing at all.

Taryn: right…

Yuugi: what'd you kill this time Bakura?

Bakura: I swear it wasn't my fault! I didn't mean to kill the bunny! But it was giving me that look! You know, that look.

Taryn: you killed a bunny?

Yuugi: I think I'm gonna be ill.

Taryn: Gods, was it that evil white one with the red eyes? That one gives me the hebie gebies! I swear, it's going to eat someone someday!

Bakura: not anymore! And yes that's the annoying little bugger! Or at least it was!

Taryn: HAHAHA! THE EVIL BUNNY DIED!!!

Yuugi: you people are sick and demented!!! Killing poor innocent bunnies!

Taryn: No, bunnies are the most sinister of nature's creations! They'll kill a person if they're not careful! Haven't you ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail?!? That rabbit ate lots of people. And my aunt's rabbits, they've tried to eat several people's fingers!

Yuugi: You're all crazy! C-R-A-Z-Y! CRAZY!!!

Taryn: no, we both just have an unnatural fear of rabbits.

Bakura: *shudders* and it's all because of that one that stole my cookie! *twitch* Then it bit me!!!

Yuugi: you need some serious therapy.

Taryn: heehee, I'm so gonna send Jeff into therapy by the end of the semester [4]

Yuugi: uh, why exactly are you talking about Jeff now?

Bakura: he scares me. He doesn't like yaoi. That baka! And then he didn't think that yaoi was a real word since he couldn't find it in his dictionary! Baka!

Taryn: you know what, I really want some of that bunt cake now.

Bakura: Me too.

*Taryn and Bakura go upstairs to have some bunt cake*

Yuugi: what about the Pepsi? Isn't somebody going to clean it up? Oh well, I guess I'll have to do it then. *sigh* I wonder where Seto and Jour are

*~*~*~ in some other room probably not even in the same house~*~*~*~

The room is fairly dark but you can vaguely make out two shapes… on the bed… *hint* Jou and Seto *hint*. You can also hear moaning and… you make it up! I'm not gonna go there

*~*~*~on the bus~*~*~*~

Yami: *looks pissed* I can't believe he laughed at me! I could have been dying!!!

Ryou: Taryn's not going to give you rabies! She just bit you because, well, I'm not quite sure why but still you just have to be careful what you do around her.

Yami: She's evil. Just like Bakura said.

Ryou: you're agreeing with my yami?

Yami: err… I guess I am.

Ryou: I think you really may have contracted something. You two never agree on anything. Other than that Tea needs to be stopped.

Yami: everyone agrees that Tea needs to be stopped! Those speeches are the work of the devil. And she likes that slut Britney Spears! How can anybody like her?!?

Ryou: okay, maybe you and Bakura agree on weather people are evil or not.

Yami: that could be it. But still, it is strange.

Ryou: it could be something in the water.

Yami: DEAR RA NO! NOT THAT AGAIN! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE BILLIE FOR THAT!!!

Ryou: oh dear…

*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~

*The whole gang is sitting in the basement looking at two Setos. Yes that's right there's two Setos both of them are tied to chairs and look pissed.*

Faye: Why the hell did you have to hit Seto with that twin mallet that Billie gave you?

Taryn: it's not my fault! I didn't notice that I had the wrong mallet!

Faye: you can't even tell left from right! You still have to do that L thing with you hands to figure it out! No wonder you can't tell the difference between Manny and the twin mallet!

Taryn: Nobody was supposed to know that! You baka how could you just go and tell everyone?!? *has psychotic gleam in her eyes*

Jou: Oh, man. I've seen that look in her eyes before, when she was chasin me an Seto with that cattle prod. I suggest you run Faye. Run very, very fast.

Yuugi: Run Faye run!

Taryn: *pulls out Manny*

Faye: *runs for dear life with Taryn right behind her*

Ryou: That could be ugly. So what are we going to do with the two Setos?

Bakura: well, we could try using those voodoo dolls and seeing which Seto gets affected by the doll. That would be the real Seto.

Yami: Tomb robber, that's actually a really… good idea.

Bakura: *yells* I don't hear you- *stops yelling* *says in normal voice* Did you just agree with me?

Yami: There must be something in the water. Or, the Kool-Aid

Yuugi: there hasn't been any Kool-Aid in the fridge for nearly a month

Yami: 0_0 NO KOOL-AID?!? Then what did Taryn give me?!?

Bakura: *sniggers* She figured out a way to give you that love potion huh?

Yami: She was looking strangely attractive. *see hearts sprouting around Yami's head* I think I shall go help her kill Faye! *runs off*

Yuugi: NO! SHE'S STEALING MY YAMI!!!

Ryou: We need a plan. (AN: Heehee ReBoot reference again!!!)

Jou: I wonder how long that potion's gonna last.

Bakura: I really have no idea.

Faye: *runs back into room* O_O NOBODY GO IN THE LIVING ROOM!!! YAMI'S GONE PSYCHO AND IS SERIOUSLY MAKING OUT WITH TARYN!!!

All in room: O_O!!!!!

~*~*~*~end of flashback~*~*~*~

Yami had been making out with Taryn for a while then Billie informed the rest of the gang how to remove the affects of the love potion. (Whacking Yami with something. Really hard) But there had been an aftereffect, Yami had gotten a slight amnesia for a few days.

Ryou: have you clamed down now Yami?

Yami: not really. I can't believe Taryn would do that! I feel dirty just thinking about that! I think I shall take a bath when I get home… with Yuugi! ^__^

Ryou: -_-;; Oh look. There's the stop by Taryn's house. We should get off now Yami

Yami: *is lost in some fantasy and is drooling slightly*

Ryou: *pokes Yami* Yami, we need to get off

Yami: oh, right.

*they both get off the bus and amazingly enough Ryou doesn't fall* *they both walk down the sidewalk and around the corner then down the street to Taryn's house*

Ryou: all this water and slush is going to turn into ice. Then tomorrow morning when Taryn's going to school she'll trip.

Yami: she trips over her own feet. I don't think a little ice is going to hurt her that much.

Ryou: probably not. But still.

*they walk up the driveway then over to the front steps, then through the front door*

Taryn: *you can hear her snort-laughing in the kitchen with someone that sounds a lot like… Bakura?!?*

Ryou: *says quietly to Yami* I think my yami may be losing it. It sounds like he's laughing with Taryn

Yami: maybe he drank some of that "Kool-Aid"

Ryou: o_O Then who will I have sex with?!?

Yami: too much information…

*the two who are standing in the front hallway just stand there for a moment and listen to the conversation going on in the kitchen*

Bakura: You mean that kid really ate chalk? He's the same one that started his hair on fire isn't he?

Taryn: yah! He's a really scary kid! I bet you could get him to do pretty much anything if you gave him a reason to do it. Bribery would probably work really well.

Bakura: why don't you see if you could get him to streak?

Taryn: eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!! That is one disturbing mental picture! He's so ugly too!

Bakura: no, we don't' want to see anything. We just want to see if he'd do it. And see if we can emotionally scar someone!

Taryn: Oooh! That sounds fun! We should see how many people we can put into therapy in one semester!

Bakura: Okay, so we have two targets then?

Taryn: yuppers! Jeff and Tim (the kid who ate chalk)

Ryou: *storms into the room* YOU TWO ARE EVIL! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN PUT INTO THERAPY!

Yami: *follows Ryou* uh… why don't you calm down Ryou.

Ryou: NO!

Taryn: we weren't actually going to do anything

Bakura: much

Taryn: just have a little fun

Bakura: and torture

Taryn: okay and a wee bitta that too.

Bakura: but we weren't going to hurt anyone nice!

Ryou: that's not the point!

Bakura: What if we were going to torture Tea? Would you have a problem with that?!?

Ryou: no, but that's Tea! She has the *shudder* friendship speeches!

Taryn: What about if we tortured Pegasus?

Bakura: already took care of that…

Taryn: *disappointed* awww, you didn't wait for me.

Bakura: well, if I'd known that you wanted to help I would have waited.

Taryn: I feel so special now

Ryou: *yells* MY BAKURA! *wraps arms protectively around Bakura*

Bakura: hmm, this is nice.

Yami: Oh, get a room!

Bakura: I think we shall! *starts dragging Ryou off*

Ryou: uh, I'm not finished this conversation Taryn- Oh! Bakura!

Taryn: hmm. *turns to Yami* so how'd the doctor's office go?

Yami: err… they laughed at me.

Taryn: really? Aww. *hugs him* feel better! Would you like some hot cocoa?

Yami: yes please.

Yuugi: *comes in* Does anyone know how to read a script. I've been trying to study this script for Chris's fic, but none of it makes sense.

Taryn: *looks at the script* err, Yuugi, this isn't your script.

Yuugi: it isn't?

Taryn: no, it's a cook book.

Yuugi: oh, well then…

Taryn: I'll make you some hot cocoa too.

Yuugi: with marshmallows?

Taryn: *heehee* Marshmallows! Yummy!

Yami: Somehow I don't think you should be eating any more sugar.

Taryn: I promise I won't bite you again!

Yami: Alright then, eat all the marshmallows you want.

Taryn: ^__^

Yami: I can't reach the coffee mugs. Your house discriminates against short people!

Taryn: I know, I know. Just use a chair. *puts water in the kettle and plugs the kettle in (the kettle's electric)*

Yuugi: CHOCOLATE!!! MARSHMALLOWS!!!

Taryn: okay, you don't need too many marshmallows

Yuugi: Aww, but I want lots.

Taryn: eat lots anyways.

Yami: here are the mugs. *places them on the table then everyone claims one and fills it with that yummy chocolate powder stuff*

Taryn: water should be ready in a moment.

*all three of them sit there, not really looking at anything in particular, waiting for the water to boil*

Taryn: This thing takes to darned long. *kettle starts to whistle* Yay, ready!

Yami: Now for the chocolaty goodness!

Taryn: are you sure you're feeling alright Yami?

Yami: I think.

Taryn: *shrugs* *picks up kettle and goes to fill up their mugs. After smacking her hip against the tabletop Taryn accidentally pours hot water on Yami's hand*

Yami: Ra fucking damn it! You're out to destroy my hand!!!

Yuugi: I'll go get Ryou to take you to the doctor again.

Taryn: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I don't mean to be accident prone! It just happens!

Yami: It's alright Yuugi, Taryn will take me!

Taryn: I will?

Yami: yes you will.

Taryn: okay, just let me find my bus pass and my jacket. *goes downstairs to get her things from her room*

Yuugi: If she makes a move on you Yami, I'll kill her

Yami: I know. But I think she feels too guilty to try anything like that.

Taryn: *comes back into the room* Okay, all ready. How's your hand Yami?

Yami: I think I'm gonna die!

Taryn & Yuugi: -_-;;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END(?)~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taryn: And here it ends, for I have nothing else to write. If you would like me to make another chappie about when Yami goes to the doctor's a second time just say so. But I can't promise anything soon since this was only supposed to be a one chappie fic. But the way I left it I could make another… if there's enough demand. And, looking at how people reacted on ff.n I will PROBABLY make another… but you people here have to review too. *puppy dog eyes*

Faye: so please R&R and make us all happy. If you flame I will hunt you down and kill you myself.

Taryn: don't scare all the reviewers away!

Faye: I wasn't scaring the reviewers I was scaring the flamers!

Taryn: okay, you can hurt the flamers. But maybe Yuugi with that golf club will scare them more.

Faye: alright then. If you flame, we'll get Yuugi high on sugar then give him a golf club and get him to beat the flamer senseless.

Yuugi: so just R&R, and I won't come after you. *evil look* *becomes all innocent* I'm the innocent one. Really! *smiles innocently*

[1] I always wanted to say that! ^__^

[2] There's actually a little kid that rides the same bus as me that talks like that. He's such an annoying little bugger… I just want to strangle him!

[3] Four Star Mary is an independent group from L.A.They are my favourite band of all time! Some of you are probably familiar with them because they provided the music for Dingoes Ate My Baby off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

[4] After explaining what yaoi was to Jeff he got majorly traumatized and every time someone mentions yaoi shounen-ai or the homosexual references in Lord of the Rings he gets like a twitchy eye. I'm determined that I'm gonna send him into therapy by the end of the semester.