Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Inevitable ❯ Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Yu-Gi-Oh or Harry Potter! But I do own Jade, Millenium Choker, and Faizah (Jade's Yami)

Jade: Ok I just want to get on with this story so I will, kk? ^_^

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

-Chapter One-

In the Beginning

Harry lay in bed in his small room, it was only about 6 o'clock in the morning and he wasn't too happy to be awake either. What had awoken him was the construction of the house next door. They had been building this house for over 2 months but already it was nearly completed. So Harry didn't understand why they must continue the ruckus of the banging when it was seemingly finished.

"Harry! Get up!!" Yelled his Aunt Petunia from downstairs. Harry sighed and slowly arose from underneath the covers and went over to the closet to get dressed before heading downstairs to where his Aunt, Uncle and cousin were sitting.

They were all talking about the house next door or something about who was moving into it.

"I heard that, that teenager Seto Kaiba, who is the CEO of his own company is moving in next door." Dudley said boastfully, that he knew what was going on.

"Now when Mr. Kaiba arrives to check out his house we will go be become acquaintances with him." Harry's Aunt Petunia said excitedly, which wasn't like her.

"And YOU Harry will stay up in your room OUT of sight got it?!" Uncle Vernon growled at the black haired boy, who gulped and nodded.

Next door a large white stretch limo pulled up in front of the house. They all crowded around the window, except for Harry who stood behind and sighed. They decided on going upstairs to get dressed into 'better' dressed. When they came back down Vernon and Dudley were both in dress suits with about a whole gallon of gel in their hair. His Aunt Petunia was in a pink and redish dress. As they headed towards the door the tall plump man turned around and glared at Harry.

"Now listen up Boy! You will go to your room and stay there out of sight got that!!!" Uncle Vernon growled, at the young boy. Harry gulped and nodded before running up to his room and shutting the door. Harry stared out the window being careful not to be seen by anyone as he saw his 'family' make their way up to the tall brown haired boy who had just stepped out of the limo.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

-Outside-

It hadn't been not even 2 minutes after their arrival and the neighbors were already coming to 'greet' them. From the limo the tall brown haired boy with icy blue eyes sighed as he saw the pathetic excuse for a family make their way over to him as he stepped out of the new painted white limo.

"Can I help you?" Seto said in his usual cold and apparently annoyed voice. From inside the limo two sleepy figures emerged, one was a girl about their age (Seto,Harry/etc not the adults lol) she had black hair with silvery streaks in it. Her eyes were of a deep sapphire, brighter and not as cold as her brother's. Next was a smaller boy with raven hair and steely blue eyes. The two that had just came out from the limo just cocked their heads slightly at the family.

Dudley smiled at the girl, who slightly growled at him. Mokuba looked up at the house next door and saw a black haired boy staring down at them. But once the boy saw that Mokuba had spotted him he disappeared back into the room. So the young Kaiba turned to the Dursleys, who were busy annoying Seto to death.

"Um, excuse me but who is that boy up there?" Mokuba said pointing to the window where he had seen the boy. Mr. and Mrs. Dursley narrowed their eyes at the window.

"That is my nephew Harry. He is very shy that's why he didn't come down with us." He said with a slightly irritated tone, which the girl detected.

"Why can't he come down so we can met him?" Mokuba curiously said, he and his sister, Jade both cocked their heads to one side. The big plump man sighed and glared up at the window before turning around.

I can't believe that I'm doing this for some brats! He mentally kicked himself for taking orders from some little kid.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Harry could see his Uncle turn around and start for the house, which scared him. In a matter of minutes he could hear the footsteps of his Uncle coming quickly towards his room. Then his door flew open to reveal his Uncle very agitated.

"Come boy, your coming down to meet the neighbors." He practically growled at Harry, who nodded and walked downstairs behind his Uncle. When they reached outside Mokuba and Jade walked up to Harry.

"Hiya's! I'm Jade, whats your name?" The girl spoke happily to him, which made Dudley jealous.

"And I'm Mokuba." The younger raven haired boy said with a friendly smile.

"I'm Harry Potter. Pleased to meet you both." The boy with glasses stated, peering over at his uncle from time to time.

"Hey, will ya show us around the neighborhood, Harry?" Mokuba asked, Harry nodded and they left for the park.

"Where are you two going?" Their brother, almost pleadingly asked. He really didn't want to be left alone with these people. But his two younger siblings didn't reply, they were already gone.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

-At the Park-

"I feel sorry for Seto. I mean, I could tell that he REALLY didn't want to be with those people." Jade sighed, and then added, "Oh, no offense Harry I'm sure they're really great and all. It's just Seto doesn't really like to talk to other people besides me and Mokuba." She shrugged and gave a fake smile.

"It's ok, they are just my Aunt and Uncle. I don't really like them either. So, what're your parents like?" Harry asked looking at her and Mokuba, who quickly looked down at the ground.

"We…we were really young when they died. We spent most of our lives growing up in the Orphanage so we didn't really know them." Jade sighed aswell as Mokuba too.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. My parents died when I was little too." Harry gave them a look of sympathy.

Mokuba looked up at a statue of some bald guy in the center of the park and then turned to Jade.

"I dare you to climb that." Mokuba smirked.

"No, I don't want to get into trouble." Jade said.

"Your always to cautious. You never want to have any fun or get into trouble, Jade." Mokuba sighed and Harry looked at the black haired girl.

"Is that such a bad thing?" Harry then turned to look at Mokuba.

"Well, it's-" Mokuba was cut off by the sounds of beeping coming from the limo which wasn't far away from them.

"Jade, Mokuba! It's time to go." The tall brown headed boy called from the limo. Mokuba and Jade started to run off to the limo when they both stopped and turned to face Harry who was still sitting their.

"Harry, we'll come back in a while taytay?" Jade smiled sweetly before running off with her little brother in tow. They reached the white limo and drove off waving a last goodbye to Harry.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Later that night Harry sat in his room thinking about his new friends. Actually they were his only friends he had ever made. And although they had just met Harry had started to like Jade. They had only known each other for a couple hours but still it felt like they had been friends for a long time.

"I wonder why they had to leave? I thought that they were moving in or something?" Harry wondered aloud. But at the same time he asked himself when he thought they would return…..