Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Insanity's Plot ❯ Victims 1 And 2 Fall... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: This is my first real comedy fic. Lots of OOCness, so don't mind when some characters you've come to know are suddenly hyper. I apologize to any fans I might have (if I have any) that I've taken so long to do anything. Issues and whatnot… Oh well, on with my craptastic comedy.
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, but I do own Rikoh, Kirei, and Sai.
Insanity's Plot
Rikoh: *wakes up and sits up in bed* Ugh… I over slept… *hears a loud crash* *sigh* Is Bakura causing more havoc? *walks out of room still in pajamas* O.O R… Ryou?
Ryou: *standing above shattered vase* Oh, hello Rikoh. Did you know that ceramic doesn't bounce?
Rikoh: Uh… yeah? Why would you test that?
Ryou: Dunno! But I'm in the mood to make a snow angel…
Rikoh: It's… kinda the middle of summer, Ryou. How can you make a snow angel?
Ryou: Oh, take away all my fun! Haven't you heard of this new invention called the `imagination'?
Rikoh: What did Bakura do to you?
Ryou: Nothing silly! He's asleep on the kitchen table! He said I should try coffee and gave me a cup. Then he sat down at the table with his own and fell asleep.
Rikoh: O.O Not another caffeine high day!
Ryou: *too busy laying on the ground making imaginary snow angels*
Rikoh: *walks into kitchen to find a very tired Bakura slowly sipping a cup of coffee* What'd you do to him?!
Bakura: *slowly glances up and places down coffee cup* I thought it'd be funny to see Ryou hyper for once. I mean, I don't know about you, but I've never seen him like that. Oh, and I'm not oblivious like the coffee freak in there. You might want to get dressed. *goes back to slowly sipping coffee*
Rikoh: *realizes she's still in her pajamas, blushes, and runs into her room to change*
~less than 30 seconds later~
Ryou: *bursts into Rikoh's room* I made 4 snow angels! Wanna see `um?
Rikoh: *was just about to start undressing, blushes greatly* Ryou! Knock before you come in!
Ryou: But I made snow angels!
Rikoh: Just let me dress first!
Ryou: Okie dokie! *runs for door with arms straight out, arms crash into door frame on the way out, tries again, then finally puts arms down and walks out*
Rikoh: -_-;
~3 minutes later~
Rikoh: *walks out of room, this time fully dressed*
Ryou: *circling the room with arms out like wings, making airplane noises*
Bakura: *sitting on couch, watching in a very amused way*
Rikoh: How can you let him do this?
Bakura: I find it a fun pass-time, don't you?
Rikoh: But what if it turns into another repeat of the last 2 coffee experiences?
Bakura: That'd be awesome!
Rikoh: No it wouldn't!
Ryou: *trips over the air and falls flat on his face in front of the other two*
*doorbell rings*
Ryou: *suddenly back on his feet* (in sing-song voice) I'll get it! *runs over to the door like an air plane and flings it open*
Kirei: …Hi.
Ryou: Hi!! ^_^ *runs around imitating an airplane again*
Kirei: *walks in and closes the door* Sugar?
Rikoh: Nope, coffee.
Kirei: Ah, I see.
Bakura: It's all part of my maniacal plan…. *insane laughter*
Rikoh/Kirei: O_o
Rikoh: Sadly, that's his normal state.
Kirei: I know… At least Yugi on sugar isn't here… That would complicate things a bit.
Rikoh: *nods*
Bakura: Thank you! *pulls out random notebook and says what he is writing* Yugi… plus… sugar… equals… chaos. *puts notebook away*
Rikoh/Kirei: O_o
*door bell rings again*
Ryou: *opens the door and then continues what he was doing*
Yugi/Yami: *walk in*
Yami: What's with him?
Rikoh/Kirei: Coffee.
Bakura: *from the kitchen* Oh, Yuuuugiiiiii!!! Come in the kitchen! I have something for you!
Yugi: *walks into the kitchen* Huh? *pause* SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kirei: O_O Yugi, no! *runs in after him*
Yami: *sigh* Too late…
Yugi: *runs out with the bad of sugar* MINE!!!!!!!!! MY SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kirei: *walks out and sighs dejectedly*
Bakura: *follows, smiling maniacally*
Yami: *to Kirei* What's with him?
Kirei: *to Yami* I think he has some huge plan to get us all hyper.
Yami: O_o …
*bubbles start randomly appearing out of nowhere*
Yugi: *gasp* BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ *runs around popping them and shouting bubbles*
All but Yugi and Ryou: -_-;;
*doorbell rings, yet again*
Yugi: *happens to be right in front of the door, so he opens it* Bubbles! *slams it shut and continues on*
Yami: *sweatdrops and opens the door* Sorry, Jou.
Jou: Wha??? Yami? I thought this was Rikoh's place. Since when does the Game Shop look like this??
Yami: *sweatdrops again* -_-;;;; It doesn't, Jou. I answered the door for Rikoh. Please come in and leave your stupidity out there.
Jou: *evil glare at Yami*
Honda/Otogi: *follow in after Jou*
Rikoh: Please, make yourselves at home and ignore the two hyper ones running around the room.
Jou/Honda/Otogi: O_o Oook…
Yugi/Ryou: *crash into each other and fall down, but both get back up quickly and continue as if nothing happened*
All but the two and Bakura: O_o;;;;
*doorbell, for the (stops to count) fourth time rings*
Anzu: *from outside* Hey guys, it's me! I brought my cousin, Sai, with me!
Rikoh: O_O AHHH!!! IT'S THE ANZU AND ANOTHER FREINDSHIP-RANTING, SMILEY FACE LOVING FREAK!!!!
Kirei: EVASIVE ACTION NUMBER 313!!!
All: *run and hide somewhere*
Anzu: What's all that screaming? Are you guys excited that I brought a new person to be friends with?
Bakura: She said it!!! The “f” word!!!!
Otogi: And apparently she's deaf if she didn't hear Rikoh's yelling.
Yugi: Shhhhh!!!!!! She'll hear us!
Otogi: -_-;;; She already did…
Anzu: *opens the door and walks in* Where is everybody?
Rikoh: Shit! I forgot to lock the door!
All in hiding: Rikoh!!!!!!
Anzu: Huh?? Where are you guys? Are we playing hide and go seek? This sounds like fun! Come on, Sai!
Sai: I know they'll just love me `cause I'm so perfect and innocent!
Anzu: Of course. Now, why don't we look for them so I can introduce you to all your new friends!
Bakura: Agh! She said it again!
Anzu: *peaks behind the door* There you are, Bakura! I found you!
Bakura: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sai: I see he's anxious to meet me.
Bakura: Like hell I'm not!
Sai: Awww, you don't have to be modest around me.
Anzu: Keep looking, Sai! Aha! Got ya, Ryou and Yugi!
Yugi: Ryou! To the sanctuary!
Ryou: The sanctuary!
Ryou/Yugi: *run into the closet and slam the door shut*
All but the two, Anzu, and Sai: -_-;;;
Sai: Who's this? I found someone!
Honda: I'll do anything! Just don't start ranting, please!!
Anzu: Now what would give you that crazy idea?
Bakura: *holding back laughter*
Anzu: Kirei!
Kirei: Go away!
Anzu: But I found you! Don't be a sore loser.
Jou: GAH!!! Don't TOUCH me!!!!!! *running away from Sai who is currently trying to hug him*
Sai: But it will show how much I want to be your friend!
Otogi: *gets up and runs to the closet door* Hey, you guys don't have room for one more in there, do you?
Ryou: No! Go away! This is for Holy people only! *kicks the door to scare off Otogi*
Yugi: Yes! You'll defile the sanctuary's Holiness! *does the same as Ryou*
Otogi: O_o Oook…
Anzu: That's no fair, Otogi. We didn't get to look for you!
Otogi: *starts thanking Ra*
Sai: Who's this? He's cute! ^-^ *holding tightly to Yami's ear*
Yami: Help… Please…
Bakura: Bwahahahaha!!!!! The pharaoh's got an admirer!
Sai: *hugs him* We're going to be friends forever!
Bakura: >< Ok, she said the “f” word. It's serious now. *yanks Sai off of a currently unconscious Yami by her ponytail*
Sai: Ow! You know friends aren't supposed to hurt friends. It's not nice.
Anzu: Sai's right! If friends don't stick by each othe-
Bakura: Too many “f” words at one time! ><
Jou: *had finally come back* Oh no! It's rant number 666, section 2, sub-section 10, paragraph 33, lines 15-265! ><
Honda: The sad thing is you know that…
Jou: Shut up and help me shut them up!
Honda: Right!
Anzu/Sai: *are suddenly bagged by Marik and Malik*
Marik: Man, you guys can't handle these freaks on your own.
Jou: We were just gonna!
Malik: Yeah right. *kicks Sai*
Sai: Ow! I think you did that on purpose!
Malik: *nearly falls over from her stupidity*
Kirei: By the way, where's Rikoh? I haven't seen her at all since the devil reincarnates came.
Otogi: True… Maybe she's still hiding.
Kirei: Maybe. Oh well, it's her house; she knows her way.
Meanwhile…
Rikoh: *stuck in the closet next to the one Yugi and Ryou are in*
Back…
Honda: That's right. She'll turn up sooner or later.
Bakura: Ok, now what?
~END CHAPTER~
So… how was my first comedy? Good? Bad? You tell me by reviewing! Please? Those who review get complimentary packets of sugar! Hyperness for all!