Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ insanity ❯ continueing ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
insanity 2

lynn- hi everybody

everybody- hi doctor nick

lynn-wrong show

everybody- bye doctor nick

lynn-ok....that just scares me

yugi- you finally got here kaiba was pulling out hair worried about you. he's almost bald and i think yami is going insane laughing at him, please you have to help. goddess, princess and pharaoh couldn't control it!!!!*yugi screamed with panic in his voice*

lynn- it's ok i'm here and i have sugar, so i think that might help *i said holding out a bag of sugar*

kaiba- you're finally here, i was so worried *seeing my stare quickly added* it will grow back soon i swear!!!

goddess,princess,pharaoh- ok thank god i knew we should call the pros

lynn- it's ok i have sugar * once more holding out my sugar* sugar fixes everything

kaiba- really *grabs sugar and eats a ton, and his hair grew back magically* wow you are right sugar fixes everything, and it gives you a legal high *insert high pitched evil laugh*

yami- oh damn now i have nothing to laugh at*insert frown*

lynn- have some sugar it will fix that right up*i gave him my bag and he grabbed in and suddenly kaiba had no hair again*

yami- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thanks lynn hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lynn- you're welcome, ummm.... kaiba i think that you have to go bald for a little longer

kaiba- nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my beautiful hair do you know how long it took for me to get it coloured the perfect colour?????

lynn- ok remind me never to bring sugar again

tea- if sugar fixes everything, do you think it will fix my nose job i mean now my nose is really off center and it looks horrible * grabs a hand full of sugar and suddenly she has a huge nose like a pelican's*

yami- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ummm kaiba you can have your hair back now i found something even more amusing

kaiba- thank god * grabbing a handful of sugar, and stuffing it in his mouth, and his hair was back again*

tea- no i thought it would be fixed, lynn can i have more sugar i want my fake nose back

lynn- i guess * i slowly start to give some sugar but then yami took it away and started to laugh at her even more*

yami- no don't give her anymore sugar, i like to laugh and this is the funniest thing ever

tea-wahwahwahwah*starts to cry and run away with yugi and yami chasing her and laughing at her and eating sugar*

lynn- ummm...........any one else have problems to be solved??????

tristin- nope i think that was it

lynn- ok well then can i have my sugar back because there is a totally hott guy......... ummm............ why am i telling you guys this?????

mai- who else can you tell, now dish or die!!!!!!!*insert evil laugh once again*

the end once again

but ya never know *insert evil laugh for the millionth time* aren't i evil