Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ insanity ❯ the sugar is saved ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
insanity5

julie- hi everybody

everybody- hi driver julie

lynn- we're here

joey- this dump!!!!!

mr.blackburn- hey this school isn't that crappy*walking by* oh and juliana, lyndsay i would like to see you about that thing involing you ripping justin's pants

rob- mr.blackburn my mommy says you can't keep lyndsay to long because has tae kwon do, juliana too!!*lynn's brother appearing out of thin air, now if i could get him to disappear once in awhile*

mr.blackburn- yes well then they can go once i have talked to them

joey,tristian- hahahahaha your real names are so funny*suddenly lieing on ground in pain*ouch........*blackout*

mike- what just happened???

julie,lynn- we kicked their asses cuz they made fun of our names and if anyone else has a comment we'd love to kick your asses too

lynn- any who, come on follow me to the french room we must confront madame

everyone- *following the magic sugar fairy though a bunch of mazes*

joey- are we there yet

julie- we've past it about a million times it's just funny cuz you guys don't know where it is!!!!!*walking in the french room, though only seeing one person there*

michelle- hey lyndz, julie, what are you doing here???

lynn- what are you doing here???

michelle- detention

lynn- at 5:00????

michelle- madame is evil

julie- well we're here to find all the sugar she stole!!!!!

michelle- oh well that's in the gmy, see you i'm going home i'm starving

joey-*drooling* yummmmmm....................

michelle- yuck

joey- not you, food!!!!

michelle- ok well then you want to come over to my house and we can eat peanut butter sandwiches

joey- kool*runs off with michelle, with mai close behind*

rob-*suddenly appearing, again* lyndsay mom said that you're supposed to be at tk soon. oh hi mike you want to duel????

mike-sure, yami, yugi, kaiba you want to join???

yugi,yami,kaiba- yupp*suddenly their decks appear in their hands*

lynn- ok well then everyone else come on we got to get the sugar back

madame-*in gmy* they will never find me here. mhuhahahahahhaahhaha

julie- the jig is up, raise your hands above your head and we won't hurt you!!!!

madame- my prize students gone bad!!!!!

everyone- *suddenly appears, and starts to rolling lynn's magic sugar* yaaa!!!!!!!!!! we have the sugar, we found it!!!!!!!!!

lynn- actually you didn't cuz it was only julie,chris,malik,marik,bakura,ryou and me

everyone-oh ya

madame- i guess the world will return to normal and i will have to deal with evil childern once again!!!!!!!

chris- hey everyone, why don't we have a party??

julie- ya and all great parties need a pinyata

lynn- and i know the perfect one!!!!!

julie- yami shadow magic

madame- noo!!!!!!!!!*gets turned into a pinyata*

lynn- well now that our young heros have saved the sugar, what lays a head in the future for them......ah who cares. i get to hit the pinyata first*hits the madame pinyata right in the head, and swears she heard madame scream*

ryou- now that we have saved the sugar i can finally do this* starts to irish dance* and i now i have an excuse, i'm sugar high

lynn- and for the rest of the night they partied, ate the candy from with in madame, and did irish dancing!!!

kaiba- like i have said before, sugar fixes everything and it gives you a legal high*insert evil laugh* lynn, now that you have saved the sugar will you marry me and help me give magic sugar to all the people who need the sugar to have fun again???

lynn- sure, why not

julie- but your education!!!!

lynn- so i can still learn, right now there are eight year olds having a wedding, i think i can handle it!!!*kisses kaiba, and walks off*

julie- lynn is having a few problems but, hey she's going to get married, sooo.......that means i need a dress

kaiba-heheheheh she is mine, now if i can only control her then i will control the magic sugar!!!!!!

lynn- ya right you wish*kicks kaiba's butt in everything he suggests, even dueling him*well now that you know the truth about sugar remember you need lots of sugar, or else you might need to go on a holy quest to save it from your evil french teacher!!!!!

the end

it ended i can't believe it ended!!!!!!*breaks into tears* hey i have sugar, the world can go on again!!!!!